3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgenEee 01.04.20 12:31 am

ANIMUS: the true Story or Fantasy? (Assassin's Creed 2)

For all the time that I can remember and what I read, any government of the world, allowed the dissemination of certain information to the wide world only after it becomes stale to the country's technical progress. So I guess it may be, and to me this idea seems not fully crazy. And you'd like to be in the skin ancestor???
186 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crowden 01.04.20

IMHO unanimous even if it is, then

1)you Cannot control the ancestor: Nonsense, it's a time machine for abstruse some....
2)the Life of an ancestor can be viewed as a movie, for example. Because: see claim 1
3)It will not be soon: Imagine how much time the recoding of genetic information to digital. And what HDD is needed for this.

vot.

E
Ezio 17 01.04.20

1)you Cannot control the ancestor: Nonsense, it's a time machine for abstruse some....
2)the Life of an ancestor can be viewed as a movie, for example. Because: see claim 1
3)It will not be soon: Imagine how much time the recoding of genetic information to digital. And what HDD is needed for this.1)you Cannot control the ancestor: Nonsense, it's a time machine for abstruse some....
3)It will not be soon: Imagine how much time the recoding of genetic information to digital. And what HDD is needed for this.

D
Demonakor 01.04.20

Ezio 17
Now I do not understand, what is that on...

F
FlapJakc 01.04.20

Ezio 17
Che for delirium you write ?

S
Shady PG 01.04.20

I agree. Some sort of garbage.

P
Paulyus 01.04.20

The animus may be able to recreate through the years, so 100 and then vryatli!

D
Dark Assassin 999 01.04.20

I doubt that it will.

K
KhaTTar 01.04.20

Ezio 17 wrote that the animus is only a fantasy, even in the future, not invent.
And I called the ANIMUS: the true Story or Fantasy?? funny because of the word true Story. If you do not understand then you are not friends with Russian...

Y
Yahhoo 01.04.20

it what we Altaira went floor just for the interest in the game....and from game simple, the film would have turned out

Y
Yahhoo 01.04.20

not the animus so the time machine will do :D

D
Demonakor 01.04.20

Ezio 17 wrote that the animus is only a fantasy, even in the future, not invent.
It is not he wrote. He twice copied the previous post.

B
Bykova Elena 01.04.20

He twice copied the previous post.
Yeah, I have not a clue as to what he wanted to say
By the way genetic memory exists, if not genetic, that on the energy level. The only question is how to learn to read

N
NAOLEON 01.04.20

Perhaps the animus will not

D
Demonakor 01.04.20

genetic memory exists, if not genetic, that on the energy level
Well, this is also not 100% known.

B
Bykova Elena 01.04.20

And I believe that exists:)) Is there even such a term - the memory of the field(heard chronometrage?). So, they say that the memory field carries not only information about historical events, but also about every living person.
Or am I too much of a fantasy look...

D
Demonakor 01.04.20

No, I do not deny that it is possible in theory (after all, perhaps more), but the fact that someone believes doesn't make it proven 100%

[
[AHRIMAN] 01.04.20

Explain. There is a theory according to which the universe is infinite and the universe pervades all in the universe, called MLG (World Lepton Gas). this information is always available in every bite of MLG, it does not move from point a to point B, it exists in both places at once and always. It is called LEM (Leptone Electro-Magnetic) theory. You only need to create a device or to adjust the body to the transcript of MLG and do you have information about everything in the world. Don't even have to have a genetic decoder as the lepton energy is more primary than physics and primary physics, genetics (the creation of the world). When we talk about genetic memory we're talking about information recorded by the lepton beam energy called soul (Mental Energy). Therefore to create a device type of the Animus we need first to have a genetic decoder memory (or the lepton energy, but when using the decoder of the lepton energies can be problems with search of the necessary information to that person and receiving information to the device (hard disk drive) as the universe is infinite then the amount of information too infinite (where do we find this hard?XA) with the ability to search the coordinates right place in the universe, the second teleporters device (as the universe is infinite, and the information always exists, so the past a relatively us it is just another piece of the universe) is teleporters device along with the decoder gencode (lepton energy) is a kind of time machine, the difference is one more difficulty is the fact that we are not just teleport him and only the consciousness that is the soul (of the Lepton beam belonging to the individual energy).Another one of my recent conclusion - and therefore, soul is your ancestors (Creature(person) or it is in a Global Lepton Gas (God, heaven there do not know) when you die (without consequences (the soul can neither think nor see anything... only carries information and creates) either divides the Creature with your soul in half.My opinion about the Animus.
If someone you do not understand ask.

D
Demonakor 01.04.20

In the game at all even close was nothing like this.

.DeliGht 01.04.20

I think it's not such a fantasy. Who knows, maybe more will come up. It would be interesting to see his ancestor, the events. I wouldn't mind.

D
Dark Assassin 999 01.04.20

[AHRIMAN],as you bent.