3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgenEee 01.04.20 12:31 am

ANIMUS: the true Story or Fantasy? (Assassin's Creed 2)

For all the time that I can remember and what I read, any government of the world, allowed the dissemination of certain information to the wide world only after it becomes stale to the country's technical progress. So I guess it may be, and to me this idea seems not fully crazy. And you'd like to be in the skin ancestor???
186 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alkatrass 01.04.20

years after 150 the animus may cease to be a myth)))

x
xDarkOverlordx 01.04.20

Yes,if the animus existed,it would be cool.And indeed, we would not only assumed,but also would know who and when looked.

E
EvgenEee 01.04.20

LifеStrеam
And then!

xDarkOverlordx
Konishi, rosannas many mysteries of mankind.

K
KiriK 01 01.04.20

The animus is the real thing but not existing, sorry. And the fact that you had to learn.

L
LifeStream [Has left from 01.04.20

Kirik 01 I agree, and even not just a lot to learn, and many in very great detail.

E
EvgenEee 01.04.20

Imagine only heirs of Hitler, Napoleon, Stalin, Chikatily or Marilyn Manson, all this could have been avoided. After all, I still think that way but it can change the course of history. Imagine that if in this part will be discussed the fact that: if interdimensional time Continium broken you need to fix sodejannoe?? I would so like...

M
MasteRAssassiN 01.04.20

This will not happen. The animus is configured to reproduce. Not just the same as when you did something not shot in sync.

E
EvgenEee 01.04.20

MasteRAssassiN unfortunately you are right!. BUT not always it was shot! I once made a little massacre in acre, not only that has not changed is the number of the inhabitants, so also did not take off Synchron.

o
ofigetell 01.04.20

Well if you think so, and the guards can not kill, kill netogo - to change history, no, probably in the animus you capessa in genetic data, and not in history, but I think even if you really like to do, then it would be in the next 100 years.

_
_PooH_ 01.04.20

Well someday and come up with,and now even dream about it before

[
[Zeromancer] 01.04.20

You fantasize the young people all chush, came up with too!

j
just_cake 01.04.20

Nonsense-not nonsense, and human civilization, and this, too, will come...
Can we have one thread teach, but may be another prophet/genius.
But it is garbage such as viewing past events, we can do it =)

R
Rosen Killer 01.04.20

remember the description of the animus in part 1? instinct is genetic memory of animals. animals CAN read, and it is instinct. the genetic memory.

F
Flin_II 01.04.20

MasteRAssassiN
the change in the past changes the real you he was talking that it had in memory (he's not in the past vozvrashaetsja ,but chastichno),and memory making-did his ancestor ,so that changes in the present will not be

P
Porter92 01.04.20

The animus does not exist and there never will be. DNA just can't keep such a detailed information about each of our ancestors, and certainly no machine can reproduce from DNA memories. A majority of the users in this thread, I see we have decided to dream, right?

f
feyfolken 01.04.20

Well, you know... Centuries ago, and human flight seemed impossible. Who knows what discoveries scientists will make in the future?

j
just_cake 01.04.20

Nico_33
Even a Professor with a doctorate in genetics would not be so to speak, because still many unknown, too much to do such categorical conclusions.

M
Monkey Wrench 01.04.20

J0Goproxy
DNA has already been well studied. Studied many processes, including the processes of transcription and reverse transcription. Even decoded already.

The question of genetic memory:

The Gama States that in the human genotype contains information about all actions of their ancestors.
Even without entering into the question about the mechanism of recording information, suffice it to say that DNA contains several GB of information (like about 2). Obviously, this is not enough to record the memories of even one person (well, at least the same detailed).

But if a person had a Soul... Then another thing, then without Animus can)

j
just_cake 01.04.20

o_o In the furnace of the soul.
I meant that it is not genetics itself unknown, and in General, in person is still quite unexplored regions. Yes, even there are a part of the brain that is unknown is responsible for what. And no one knows where memory is stored in the person.
But in the DNA, which we know is unlikely. Especially when you consider the fact that sometimes a person remembers his past life (this is the theory about reincarnation), while between the bodies DNA is clearly different. Would be better if Jubilee said that the storage memory is the same part of the brain and the animus knows the information to read in and convert the same image that we see...
Wonder Jubilee climbed in those wilds, which even a schoolboy knows, and tried to turn everything on its head.
But maybe someone in the future will revolutionize our understanding of the structure of DNA :D

E
EvgenEee 01.04.20

At times, we specifically touched on the ridiculous subject, to such as we, and yet a great many forums like this one, just stupidly neighing of the delusional idea and began to develop the theme. BUT as they say the joy of the people, the enemies of evil, we they indifference will not wait for Slavic people, let them make thousands of theories, for then one will be the true test!!!