3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PNC 01.10.19 12:02 pm

Indestructibility Of Morfudd (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

comes to 0% and he's still alive ruby Bang blow do not care, what to do? 1.04
82 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 01.10.19

PNC
it is necessary to lift the curse that is to give him to eat his meat

S
Saloknir 01.10.19

Danil01
This is the easiest way out

D
DantePVLsity 01.10.19

Danil01
you're confused with a werewolf in the garden where the curse, and Morfudd is damn healthy

S
Saloknir 01.10.19

DantePVLsity
It you hypnotized already?

s
serkir 01.10.19

I have the same problem was with this creature, and at the end when fighting with king of the hunt, the cause was in the code for immortality once it was removed everything was fine.

P
PNC 01.10.19

Danil01
There is no curse, he immediately attacks (huge shit). Say curve the 1.05 patch do not want to put. Immortality had in the beginning of the game, then played without it for a few days.

P
PNC 01.10.19

guys what to do, he is not killed, loaded with even early save, come begin to cut, to reach 0% and he's not dying...

H
HellFrame 01.10.19

I have it after the loss of HP, changed the point of living, there recovered and after that I was able to kill.

o
ochen ZLOY 01.10.19

A similar bug was in the arena in the second part, the solution was this - remove all HP ubegaesh at a safe distance, so he stopped attacking after a couple seconds not in combat mode back to the adversary, he is again full HP, but this time he is not immortal. Try that, maybe a ride, he and I still took ведьмак3, I have a PC of the former is, when XS will take it.

P
PNC 01.10.19

very ZLOY
thank you, I'll try it now!

z
zhekazloy 01.10.19

such was cured...
just loaded an early save

P
PNC 01.10.19

zhekazloy
I wrote http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/bag_neubivaemiy_morvudd-868065/#comment-13524749 the early save was not rolling

z
zhekazloy 01.10.19

PNC
very sorry that is just not explained the mechanics of it was immortal, fled remained next downloaded early(with different milestones)

O
Oleg Bervinov 01.10.19

Danil01
not Marquard and morfudd is shit, if I'm not mistaken

d
djddr 01.10.19

Someone coped with this problem??? Loading savegames doesn't help, no immortality

P
PNC 01.10.19

djddr
A friend playing with patch 1.02 took this job at my request. The devil, he was not killed. Conclude a bug the system!!

d
djddr 01.10.19

PNC
I was playing with immortality, via the console, figured out what it is, if you write the command once it stays on always,i.e. , pererugalsia other sohranki run anyway, you're immortal, you have again a team to drive in the console, only after this happened.

P
PNC 01.10.19

djddr
I don't besmertny, I have this shit knocks if you pass blows! so what cheats do with it

J
JOKERIVAN 01.10.19

PNC
But if from the reverse to try, that is cheat, for example by the trainer, there is a function of killing with a single blow, so can kill?

P
PNC 01.10.19

JOKERIVAN
on Playground not seen such a working trainer for version 1.4
if you have give the link