3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PNC 01.10.19 12:02 pm

Indestructibility Of Morfudd (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

comes to 0% and he's still alive ruby Bang blow do not care, what to do? 1.04
82 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 01.10.19

I have worked on the 1.4 trainer from the first version, in my opinion this one, but just can not say, now tried to open it and it ate the anti-virus, but before that everything was fine
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_treyner_trainer_19_1_01_-_1_02_fling-59189/

O
OverKing 01.10.19

PNC
From Fling is a working trainer and the function of killing with a single shot there.
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_treyner_trainer_20_1_02_-_1_04_fling-59289/
PS And Morfudd we meet at the quest order in Velin or on Skellige?

P
PNC 01.10.19

OverKing
Morwood on Skelling

P
PNC 01.10.19

Actually PASSED!!! played for a few days, took other quests, went back to Morvada and the script worked!! The battle is in two rounds, to finish up 0, he is lying and runs away, going in his footsteps and finish (be prepared for the fact that it still 100%HP)

O
OverKing 01.10.19

PNC
I just do what was asked:
Spoilerage murder takes place in 2 stages:
1. We stumble on him in a ruined fortress, following in the footsteps and the job label when looking for the missing son of a peasant who betrayed the mission. Then we fight and when take out about half lives, it gets away from us.
2. After he run away from us, we are once again looking for his tracks and wander in the burnt village (this village is his lair) near the fortress which hosted stage 1. And there, after he fully recovers, and is the final battle with him. Geralt says himself, they say, now you definitely can't escape me. By the way, there we find the boy/the son of a peasant.
So, at what stage do you fail to kill him? 1 or 2? Because, I think 1 it is impossible to kill, because, probably, the quest will stall. After all
Soilerosion the purpose of our task, namely the body of the boy, is he in the lair.
UPD: Ugh, here I scribbled the whole quest, and you yourself passed. But Oh well)

P
PNC 01.10.19

OverKing
))
the problem was with the script, I have it on the first stage gets to 0% and it will not run away, and stupidly stood there with 0 % or attacked me with 0% until Geralt will not honk.

d
djddr 01.10.19

Fucking Morwood, to the demons in his way!!!

F
Feodor Grishin 01.10.19

turn code god dump half of it then turn it off and let yourself to hit after you just wait, I have worked

S
Skif_WAR 01.10.19

1.06 Patch. Replayed the game a second time, first time on the patch 1.04 bug fiction. Second time played on patch 1.06 and with the console, but rather gоd regime.
The problem was solved so. Got him to zero HP, ran away, was polypanel different quests. Back, the imp has the HP the same at zero, when it removed the God mode while he tries to hypnotize. After that he disappears later on. Most likely it was in the on mode. god.
PS Forgot to say. Before you do other quests, too, was turned off God mode, but the script didn't work, I don't know why.

v
vzglydizugla 01.10.19

Skif_WAR
so, there is nothing to use god mode, infusing the game party fashion\using cheats, you risk to screw up the entire game (and it is written everywhere).
Simply amazing, when people say getting into the code game error.

w
wadim1980 01.10.19

you can sit on a horse and he is killed, but takes me in an infinite loading...

w
wadim1980 01.10.19

Hmm, the problem was solved... along with this problem I have sapagovas switching characters (not included ACSI), cured him of the last post http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/perestali_pereklyuchatsya_znaki-865674/ tried again and it worked.

y
yaragi 01.10.19

Feodor Play
thank you helped me

O
Oleg Kaganskiy 01.10.19

wadim1980, thank you so much. Along with the bugs are worked axi. I went into the water and once earned sign, earned Hypnos at the demon. P. S. god mode is not included.

T
Top Hat 01.10.19

someone knows how to make the spawn morfudd? killed him afterwards

a
airstorm 01.10.19

Hmm... Morwood quietly killed (and were killed without the patch and other things), even with the codes, even without them. Let yourself to hypnotize, and then he escapes to his lair and there it is already possible to chop (in the den located the body of missing) to pieces.
If someone is playing at god , then disable it in the moment when Marwood begins to hypnotize. After a short scene where the witch utters the words Probably ran away to his lair to lick their wounds, search for the traces and forward them to the ruined village...

D
Dimon3856 01.10.19

Hello, faced such problem, on the quest for a missing son, you need to kill morfudd, and I have never die , 0 HP and 0 damage on it , anyone know a solution?

E
Eraser101 01.10.19

We let it run off somewhere in the 50-60% and run from him and the cat don't drink...

G
Gutsz 01.10.19

Dimon3856
Renew. A bug was removed in the 1.8 version of the game

D
Dimon3856 01.10.19

Gutsz
my 1.8 is