3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 01.04.20 04:15 pm

What do you remember most unoptimized, nerdy games?

I immediately remembered Batman: Arkham Knight, such a lemon kick game. I somehow think that the earlier games were more optimized, and they'd done a better job...
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar4er2016 01.04.20

Gta 4

i
igroman777 01.04.20

Right, Batman: Arkham Knight, AC Unity like. Of the last memorable game Blair Witch, the dialogue is there, and eats resources. Here Resident evil 5 at the time had a great picture, and optimization

K
Kvasilich 01.04.20

Katanar
Kingdom Come Deliverance, why go far...
Before the game was technologically easier to track bugs easier, plus the responsibility was higher due to distribution on physical media. Now, the big game not only that require a lot of capacity for the development and Internet technologies allow not to be soared with polishing and releasing tons of patches, dlc, updates and other patches without loss of time and resources. Your cap)

K
Katanar 01.04.20

Of course before the game was simpler, there was so much glamor which right now cram into the game. Even though the game never had such a fancy, but many look great, and not too braked. I then comp was weak, and it was good max Payne, Vice city. Right now I think the developers do focus more on graphics, maybe it's in some sense right, but nothing revolutionary right now, no. That's it, right now all developers have to make games, we make all sorts of hats. While early pioneers might have done even better.

K
Katanar 01.04.20

Vasilic If they rely on these patches, then trust them all exactly deteriorate if the game is lame, I think serious developers will do everything on the conscience, so as not to lose the fans)

F
FallenGhost 01.04.20

Dark Souls. Without a fan fix unplayable.

r
requiemmm 01.04.20

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA? Having PS2 level graphics, this sucks port manages to misiti and fall.
Conan Exiles, who began to work properly only after migrating to SSD and adding operatives right up to 32 gigs.
d.i.r.t.: origin of the species, if you throw a glance in the past. It is on my current computer slow, and at the time this piece of shit never worked for anybody with a reasonable fps. By the way, a great example of a game that bad all at once. There is no successful and stable operating element, so if you want your least favourite game seemed not so bad, I recommend to try to pass the dirt:)

S
Sluga Beliara 01.04.20

Gothic 3.

M
Moron Dark 01.04.20

Escape from Tarkov

a
airstorm 01.04.20

1 - Grand Prix 2 ... bad optimization was forced to cry even the most high-end PCs of the time...
2 - Myst ... brakes, freezes, lags... Optimization and not winged. The game became more or less playable by itself... after 7 years, when there is a new processor, graphics card, RAM....
3 - Decrepit Swee...ugh, Ancient scrolls Baggery...ugh.... The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. In my mind a benchmark for the number of bugs, glitches, poor optimization....
4 - Gothic 3... the legendary neoptimizirovannost and such lags (until 12 patch!!! and rivet, by volume, much more than the game itself) that gamers were postponed cast-iron bricks, literally tons.
5 - Ultima IX ... RAM, RAM and more RAM... optimization in terms of memory consumption was just no. The only way to stuff a PC a lot of memory.

D
Dogmit 01.04.20

The Stalker all parts. Baganaly the trash, and did not pass her at the start, but then came fallout 3 and new Vegas and Stalker scored for obvious reasons.

I
Igorek_chiter 01.04.20

Watch_Dogs and GTA 4 drunken camera :D and terrible lag on medium and higher settings at the top-end hardware at the time)

p
pekabir 01.04.20

GTA4. the savory spit in a bunch of gaming.
well, Detroit Beck hooman of course. that shit manages to devour all the power of the CPU, though anything on the screen supergraphics not happening. the first time I see a game that is limited only to percent

E
Erontlop 01.04.20

Rdr2, batman Arkham Knight, metro exodus, nfs rivals, dynasty warriors 9 , street fighter 5, assassin's creed unity

K
Katanar 01.04.20

Dogma, I may be lucky, but I have not much retarded Stalker and GTA 4. Well, the Stalker trash, it's pretty loud, but by and large you're right. The Stalker was good at the time of such free games is almost not there, and the graphics were at the time good. In this game, and took the shot, although it a little interesting, repetitive missions, everything is very quickly bored and had no strength again to play, where the novice village, and beyond. It is not at all right now, meaning to play, there are many such games that are many times better, at least the edge of the headlight. But frankly, when she came out, hooked me, she's not weak, to play was very interesting, right now, even nostalgia it does not take out.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 01.04.20

For me it's resident fourth. Management is also to optimize include. Not only the technical part and the gameplay, which is also extremely important. And port four to Boyarka on the control of the bolt sounded exactly like that. Mouse support is okay. But even icons were too lazy to redraw. Sidi understands that the combo 5+6 on the screen is the left and right shift. I remember playing and still stick.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.04.20

to surprise I do not remember brake certain games but I played them.
poor optimization on my Pitch understand it's a bad scalability of the game between the powerful and the weak Pitch so bad the optimization may be extended to the game for buckets working with high framrates. Skyrim in my mind quite stupid bad optimized game. and in a narrow sense, bad optimizations with read such that can't be fixed by buying a more powerful Pitch.
but how stupid that is bad optimized game I am reminded of sans ditch 2 (possibly on the CP it worked better). on Butman I unfortunately was not powerful enough Pitch to test it on tormoznet and blagodarnosti but how would tou that it seems like high RES textures and they were not in the settings on some says peck-peck. this game is cryostasis sleep of reason because he loved cards from NVIDIA and didn't like from Radeon to some patches.
rage 1 - complete game from the technical point of view of its optimization and finally it I began to have purple textures.
GTA 4 was something of a parallel. her difficulty was that it required more RAM than Gigabyte and a number of top at some point the graphics card had a Gigabyte of VRAM. truth in selling was the klutz card to 2GB but would like to change the top of the GPU and multi-GPU on some sort of Radeon 4850 with pumped memory as in the case of the raga - measures counter intuitive and stimulating bunch. so what's wrong with the stupid optimization. but on the other hand it seems to gives a Foundation for the future and the fact that the game will stay longer appealing when system develop.
but Gothic 3 was a match that intangible that I had not passed in the end because I climbs unkillable Lod and gradually the whole game turned into drakfax. and Tama ische king Arthur 2 and krusayder kins of coma consistently places Lucile. during the epic glitches bugs crashes was somewhat commonplace. igraesh so in Gothic 2 run through the forest with adjure light hear the Orc jumps out Drin the game is simple hangs and falls and other cool glitches and bugs where once I have made bubbles as if I were under water, which is especially interesting during the dialogues had had to pereigrat then. but Melo before attention especially one nobody paid.

there were games which I took as a challenge to Pitch the RNE. that is, the bakery was supposed to be better and to win neaudirovannye games.
this was GTA sa, TES 4 oblivion, then нвн2, the sruzis, GTA4, Crusader kings of coma, ArmA2, the Witcher 2, well, then king Arthur 2 срузисом3 showed my pitch that his place in the bucket. further basically I was suffering from VRAM in games.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.04.20

Dogma
Dogma wrote:
The Stalker all parts
Stalker freezes,and does not slow down.Although the clear Sky in DX10 and slaikeu x4 gave defecate from the rays of the sun during dawn.I Shadow of Chernobyl was held at Athlone 64x2 4400+,2GB 400MHz RAM and a Radeon 2600Pro 256MB

N
NightGameMassacre 01.04.20

I just ad-top is on this topic
1.Xcom 2
2.Dishonored 2
3.Battlefield 5
Nothing worse than not seen

L
Lightninggg 16.10.20

GTA IV, of course, and on all platforms (the X360 was the most optimal version, but also not without drawdowns), but I always forgive her for the ambition, the real game of the future.