3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BoBeNo 01.04.20 04:17 pm

Powerful computer ( 100% CPU Zarazka ) (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Comp I58400, 8GB of RAM, 1060 (6Gb) . Constantly percents are loaded on 100%.
In Page at maximum speed is normally played, in any game there is no problem...
And then as soon as fly to the match starts friezes, especially in turns, when damage is received, and when shooting, that is play is generally not possible when freezes no FPS consistently shows about 100.
Threw off the settings on the most possible minimum, the situation is the same...
Who faced and solved a problem - prompt.
141 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 05.01.21

Gray_Wolf 95
It actually was.
Did not you notice.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 05.01.21

Lex-one
Probably also did not notice it as well as fps drawdowns from 120-140 to 40))

L
Lex-one 05.01.21

Gray_Wolf 95
Here's the gameplay if you find drawdowns up to 40 tell me a second.
Spoiler

G
Gray_Wolf 95 05.01.21

Lex-one
Why are you shoving your gameplay to me? People come to the forum with a problem, and you two cockerels sit and assure them that they really don't have a problem!

L
Lex-one 05.01.21

Gray_Wolf 95
Gray_Wolf 95 wrote:
that they really don't have a problem!
So yes.
In general, this is normal when the percentage is loaded at 100% when vertical sync is turned off on a 60 hertz monitor. Turn on the vertical and don't ask stupid questions.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 05.01.21

Lex-one
Where did you get the information about monitors?

X
X_ray_83 05.01.21

ElectroZalupka The
operative must be ddr3 1600/2100, otherwise the emphasis on it occurs in Dx12!

L
Lex-one 05.01.21

X_ray_83 It
won't help, my stone loads up to 60%, what can I say about their plugs.

X
X_ray_83 05.01.21

Lex-one
Problem in Nvidia it is not friendly with DirectX12! Therefore, it turns out that the processor depends on all RTX cards and troubles with RAM!
I noticed that more video memory is eaten and RAM can be seen at 1080TI.

L
Lex-one 05.01.21

X_ray_83
Well, I have no troubles.

X
X_ray_83 05.01.21

Lex-one
Nvidia is the CPU shit right now!
It can be seen even hollows Ryzen 3600 is not normal.

L
Lex-one 05.01.21

X_ray_83
It is quite normal, the vsink is disabled and the engine tries to utilize the processor's resources as much as possible.

X
X_ray_83 05.01.21

Lex-one
In the video, it seems clearly visible at 1440p fps, the Radeon RX5700 has less memory and 2 giga less RAM, that's all! This only shows that 1080TI is dead in DirectX12.

S
SpriN1988 05.01.21

I also don’t understand what’s the matter, while one is running normally, when you meet someone or enter the sight, there are terrible lags. And the percent is also 100% loaded almost all the time. The first two days after launch, everything flew in general. I don't know what to do, it's impossible to play. Doesn't depend on graphics settings ...

L
Lex-one 05.01.21

SpriN1988
This is a client-server synchronization.

S
SpriN1988 05.01.21

Lex-one, so all the rules were the same ... even on weaker PCs there are no problems. Where to dig?

L
Lex-one 05.01.21

SpriN1988
In provider and network.
But essentially nothing will help you. You're just far from the server.

S
SpriN1988 05.01.21

Clearly, well, thanks for that)) It's only in Warzone, everything flies in a network game.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.01.21

X_ray_83
What does nvidia have to do with it if
1) FPS is the result of the processor working with the game engine.
2) FPS there is 90 frames and CPU load is on average 50%. I count a little.
X_ray_83 wrote:
I noticed that the video memory is eaten more and the RAM can be seen at 1080TI.
the consumption of RAM and video memory is not regulated by anything and depends on many factors, the video is different and this is a reason to score on these numbers. And if suddenly the browser is running there, and if it was recorded by different programs - bandicam or jefors, and already an adjustment for numbers. It's strange to cling to.
There is also a different resolution and it is logical that the 5700XT at 2.5k higher consumption.
X_ray_83 wrote: The
RAM must be ddr3 1600/2100, otherwise the emphasis on it occurs in Dx12!
This is the same questionable to hear when there is already debriefing:
Spoiler

X
X_ray_83 05.01.21

Vovan Wolfovich
"FPS is the result of the processor working with the game engine"
That is, FPS is your "only processor" !? Well, don't be ridiculous, why then such a difference in FPS with the same 3600 prots, if something is faster so 3700x does not utilize all streams!
Where the difference is not big between 3600 and 3700x are your favorite videos))
Spoiler
There is also a different resolution and it is logical that 5700XT at 2.5k higher consumption.
There, the resolution of 1440p seems to be indicated))) This is not the first video on all videos Nvidia is eating memory as if not into itself and this is not the first game of this kind!
This is the same questionable to hear when there is already a debriefing:
This is the mate part of overclocking if you raise the frequency to 4100 and memory is also needed, there is a drain of 1333 if that!
"bandits or jeffs, and already adjusting for numbers"
Typical excuses for how Nvidia is clearly draining various excuses, "the game is not the same" and "crooked hands of developers".
It seems that the topic is on the forum where it is stupid with the facts that the Radeon RX5700 works better with Ryzen and Dx12, but everyone does not see it at close range))