3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BoBeNo 01.04.20 04:17 pm

Powerful computer ( 100% CPU Zarazka ) (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Comp I58400, 8GB of RAM, 1060 (6Gb) . Constantly percents are loaded on 100%.
In Page at maximum speed is normally played, in any game there is no problem...
And then as soon as fly to the match starts friezes, especially in turns, when damage is received, and when shooting, that is play is generally not possible when freezes no FPS consistently shows about 100.
Threw off the settings on the most possible minimum, the situation is the same...
Who faced and solved a problem - prompt.
141 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 05.01.21

Inquisito
How many fps does that?
I speak without emphasis on the GPU.

I
Inquisito 05.01.21

Lex-one
at 45 is stable not stable from 45 to 55.

L
Lex-one 05.01.21

Inquisito
So little.

I
Inquisito 05.01.21

Lex-one
Well, I speak for the test. Normally, everything is fast lags, there is no stable game. And on the main one I don't put above 60 And so 167 gave

S
StalkerMark 05.01.21

My bakery: r7 1800x, 5700xt, 16gb 3600gz, the game is on ssd, monique 144hz, 2560 * 1080, amd freesync. Freezes start after 1, 2 games, freeze for a split second every 5.10 seconds. I set the most different settings, it did not help, nothing is loaded at 100%, t is normal. Yesterday in the game I tried to turn off the buffering of the sun and something else there - it helped for one game. The average FPS is 120. The firewood is the last 20.2.2, I cut down unnecessary processes during the game, I don't know what to sin anymore.

C
Cheshirskiy 05.01.21

Faced such a problem

While playing / loading / afk in the main menu, it doesn't matter, the processor is loaded by 90-100% constantly, while the video card is loaded by 1-2%!

The better the graphics I set, the more video card memory is eaten, but there is no load on the video card CPU at all.

I put low resolution and everything is at minimum - lags,
I put full + medium - the same lags, no more, no less

In other games everything is ok. Fresh firewood

System:
i3 9100F
GT1030
16GB RAM

t
thanxme 05.01.21

StalkerMark Man
, try to remove the swap file from the hard on which the game is, if any

t
thanxme 05.01.21

I don't know why, but the freezitt game starts with him

S
StalkerMark 05.01.21

thanxme
I didn't even put it, I have 16GB of RAM

M
Marsj 05.01.21

Limit fps and forget about freezes.

V
Vasek Vasekk 05.01.21

Because the video card is not in the system. This gaming computer was accidentally bought in Eldorado)).
Well, how could such garbage be collected. I hope it was a sketch.

4 nuclear stub for the office - instead of Reisen 5 1600.
And 1030 - instead of px 570 or PECH 1650 super.

C
ClevoGame 05.01.21

StalkerMark wrote:
I did not even put it, I have 16GB of RAM
, after all , with 16GB of swap file is also desirable

C
Cheshirskiy 05.01.21

Vasek Vasekk
Who told you that this is a "game computer"? A working computer, I dragged my mother away from work, I bought a vidyahu about 5 years ago, for my own needs, not for games. Sometimes I play between times.

"Because there is no video card in the system" is not an answer at all. Vidyah should be loaded at 100% and bang his head against the ceiling, if it were so, then I would not ask questions. However, the situation is just the opposite.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.01.21

Cheshirskiy is
still the same office percentage https://forums.playground.ru/call_of_duty_warzone/tech/i5_4690_gtx1070_12gb-988985/#comment-18680783
But here it is straight fiercely. If in other games more or less, the point is in the system. The game eats percents with giblets.
Cheshirskiy wrote: A
working computer, I dragged my mother from work with a process, I bought a vidyahu about 5 years ago
Cheshirskiy wrote:
I bought the vidyahu about 5 years ago
This plug came out in 2017. 3 years.
In short, return the office computer to its place.

L
Lex-one 05.01.21

Vovan Wolfovich
Yes, yesterday I left a comment here (rubbed), the guy has one more die at 2133 MHz.
Cheshirskiy
Roughly speaking, the processor with the memory subsystem does not export.

S
StalkerMark 05.01.21

ClevoGame
Put 16GB on the system ssd and ssd with the game, it did not help, at 3.4 games freezes start

S
StalkerMark 05.01.21

Marsj
Restricted, didn't help

L
Lex-one 05.01.21

StalkerMark
Maybe this will help

S
SALO V ORGANIZME 05.01.21

After 3-10 minutes. rollers crashes with this error.

Played around with the settings but doesn't help. I tried to restore the game via Battle.net did not work either.
windows is the last 1909 + I5 with rx 580. By the way, it worked fine earlier.
Note: strongly associated with discord, because when they call or send messages to you, it starts to lag a lot. But he flies out with him even without him.

A
Andrey Chervonenko 05.01.21

Lex-one you
go into the game folder and on the .exe file in the properties you put a checkmark to run on behalf of the admin and disable full-screen optimization and the problem with loading disappears 100 percent ...