3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drobich 01.10.19 12:05 pm

I passed this NFS (Need for Speed: Underground)

I went through this game and almost anything except cars and stickers
no!!! AND BRUTAL GAME !!!
205 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archer 01.10.19

How many missions? counter shows 112 of 111, could it be?

R
Remix 01.10.19

2Archer
Maybe...

F
Flame 01.10.19

atoi passed it *uynya all.Only 3 unique upgrade received, and Tama their lot should be.Levels in my 113.If anyone znait how to open other Unico,let him write here,pliz

M
MAXAOH 01.10.19

I also passed the game. Here a current I do not understand I give the machine, Rob Zombie, Samantha and other current I can't find how to turn them on. Tell me who knows. And problem with fonts. Just do it to locate someone is Officially?

P
PlayGround.ru 01.10.19

Soft Club as always in the DVD box and the brutal price.

C
Camper 01.10.19

Cool game, I passed recently, all the fun, much to be desired and not necessary, and special effects - super, crazy. Of interest is that this is not just a race, and completing missions.

C
Camper 01.10.19

Cool game, I passed recently, all the fun, much to be desired and not necessary, and special effects - super, crazy. Of interest is that this is not just a race, and completing missions.

C
Camper 01.10.19

A
Archer 01.10.19

And missions that turned out to be 112. And Rob Zombi or something like I never saw.

M
MAXAOH 01.10.19

Scored 3 million points, I was given the car Eddie and the sense of something still dunno how to put it.

H
Homer 01.10.19

to look at the car ROBa ZOMBI you need to go to quick race select race mode,then viewing all the cars and in the end will be machine ROBa ZOMBI and other racers

M
MAXAOH 01.10.19

Here though I found them, I end up not going through cars, coloring they cool and the cars themselves are not really, I just do the whole game on the Mazda passed, other for some reason worse in the parameters.

L
Logan 01.10.19

I will say that the Nissan GTR is worse than Mazda?! Yes, I have speed counter rolls over when choosing a car.

M
MAXAOH 01.10.19

Don't know me hopping wheelbarrows they did not give all or worse according to several parameters, or somewhere worse, somewhere better, But the GTR is worse management.

A
ADmirAL 01.10.19

The toy is just outrageously beautiful, but that's the problem. I went through all 112 missions ,but make the body wide (EXAGGERATED) I never nachilsya. Please, somebody ,how to do it.
((With a case Mazda S2000 somewhere in the 90 stages of riding.))

D
DJSIN 01.10.19

listen to the FAMOUS RACERS who already passed the game.I've passed on hard difficulty except draftingof I have a toyota supra c-upgrade to PRO but there is a big problem with the car after the track with delusions of drifting requires more bells and whistles in the car(extreme quality) and they are closed and the other cars cooler this is not given,tried to change to other and she said again sovershenstvuet your car ATO it is not comparable with competitors help...who knows...was the track before this driving and I have my car all did as kids...

M
MAXAOH 01.10.19

About bubble cars, because of this you need proiti the game completely, and you will give Samantha a unique extender. But on account of the Extreme quality I do not know, you may score a little driving and you don't get the bells and whistles, then you will come to score points.

D
DJSIN 01.10.19

look what points and where to gain if going at a speed that barely have time to turn and even these invalidkoy out of the corners appear,you vosche played on hard difficulty or not, I need for speed hot purciut 2 went 3 times with all gold medals with the police and the normal track,and then they napisali with all sorts of difficulties what you are doing and finish all invalidkoy just then from the corner viejat when you go.so on a Mazda I started but then started to get bored with my bad start and I changed it to the akura RSX Ana faster gains and all makes at the start,then took toyoty supra and there is no steeper and ACURA INtegra TUper recently did the car shit know the joke is that I'm stuck following the track says you need to improve and does not do it,give points mainly for the style of cars and bells and whistles of the machine and their regular upgrade,or is it a bug ,I have a reputation and a 4.5 Junior 6, these developers

f
fatboy 01.10.19

Guys, can you tell me what I have to have the speed of the Internet connection so I could at least like something on the Internet in the Underground to play??? And that car was a mess, all do you want a live opponent...:))

D
Denis 01.10.19

Why in the settings of NFS Underground is not included \the crowd\, who knows?