3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drobich 01.10.19 12:05 pm

I passed this NFS (Need for Speed: Underground)

I went through this game and almost anything except cars and stickers
no!!! AND BRUTAL GAME !!!
205 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtSev1988 01.10.19

By the way, a hint for the future!

Dear developers! If You get the ideas for the game out of MEGA-movies, do, plz, it's OKAY!

For example, in the Intro to Ander 1 when 2 cars: the Eclipse and Supra are rushing to the finish line, I found out the initial race of the Double Afterburner!

I wonder WHERE it came from ECLIPSE, and SUPRA, which driver narovne Brian O'Conner (led Skyline) UNSUCCESSFULLY jumped over the bridge, ALL wrapped like a Mazda RX7 (the dude in the movie here on this Mazda struggled with Sushi)!

And the place of the Eclipse was SUPPOSED to be a skyline!), and the NITROUS oxide somehow be triggered by a button on the DASHBOARD, not the steering WHEEL (like in the movie)!

You too, please BE CAREFUL!

UNDER 1 the BEST PART of the ENTIRE SERIES (and 1 - Pro Street)

I WENT for the 20th TIME!))

S
Steos 01.10.19

I would have replied to what you wrote) But here's a current nifiga not clear!

And that means: UNDER 1 - BEST part of the ENTIRE SERIES (and 1 - Pro Street)?

C
CAMEL_TROPHY 01.10.19

Would have made Need for Speed: Underground 3!!!

g
ghostik666 01.10.19

ArtSev1988 if they are complete copy of the episode, they can be brought to court for PLAGIARISM

m
maks HoHlOv 01.10.19

on the way I passed less than 12 hours, and you slobo???

A
ArtBut 01.10.19

I'm about twelve hours in this game

d
dr0zd 01.10.19

yeah... already in June 2009! a game that came out in 2003,6 years NFS Underground! in 2004, I remember it took on my old computer,yeah that is the times were

S
STANICLAV 01.10.19

I myself after reading this forum, I decided to vspomnitj childhood and downloaded the license. When the game came out I passed it on all the machines+the wheel was a logitech!!

B
BestPro777 01.10.19

Long-Playing.....Another VERY old computer.....think like somewhere around 13-14 hours.

D
Diman 01.10.19

I don't zadrotstvoval over the game. But when he passed,I realized that was a super game.I think this is the best NFS.

D
Diman 01.10.19

I don't zadrotstvoval over the game. But when he passed,I realized that was a super game.I think this is the best NFS.

W
Wildstylo 01.10.19

Yes..I agree...and the atmosphere of the game Kul)))and the graph for those times I feel good)))you can still play it)))it even as it is the speed chustvuetsa))and in the second part, though cars more city,more details,and the game is not very good work)))

E
Elsperanto 01.10.19

The second and the first under - heaven and earth!!! Obojau cut just so, in quick race mode. By the way, nobody knows whether there are hidden levels of complexity, increased number of street traffic? I heard something about it, don't know how to do.

D
Diman 01.10.19

Don't know about it never heard. And if you want increased difficulty, play online.Why do you increase traffic?))

W
Wildstylo 01.10.19

harder to play=)like:D

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 01.10.19

Finally got...
95 race was the most difficult.

H
Hippie_Dog 01.10.19

I also long gone) it's the best NFS! IMHO

W
Wildstylo 01.10.19

and here I current recently downloaded a license(to me the screen saver and the Russian voice was new x)..again..right now I'm feeling like 6 years ago

H
Hippie_Dog 01.10.19

I also think schA another go))

f
func_MYXOMOP 01.10.19

- why do you increase traffic?))--
Why? Really well between the cars to ride the adrenaline hits, already well!
Who were trying to race Kurt, he also decides that there is some secret mode of traffic)).
Actually, I downisde passed, and now ezdiyu just in quick race mode; records have been... Boring. And to play online even did not work(( If anyone can help - please..