3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drobich 01.10.19 12:05 pm

I passed this NFS (Need for Speed: Underground)

I went through this game and almost anything except cars and stickers
no!!! AND BRUTAL GAME !!!
205 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAXAOH 01.10.19

Say just for the Geforce FX turns on the crowd.

D
Dron 01.10.19

I have everything enabled on Radeon 9200

P
PlayGround.ru 01.10.19

Koroce 113 stages,ludei i drugije navoroti klucitj esli mozno eto poderzivaet Videokarta,taksto nado upgrade PC,

M
MAXAOH 01.10.19

What?

R
Remix 01.10.19

2МахаоН
Who told you that the crowd on. just for FX? It on. almost all vidyuhi, in addition to truncated versions of the MX series, but there have pokepatch and penstraat with special. programs.

N
NEO 01.10.19

On my Radeon 9000 is fine \the crowd\ there are only brake at the end of the race

K
Kain 01.10.19

This NFS goes only at the expense of normal graphics and music, and the usual arcade.

z
zZz 01.10.19

The game is normal , but too easy!!!!!

W
Warman 01.10.19

gg, Hey... I'm a CS forum.. hmm, got to play this autobaterie.. Nitsche, beautiful..
but NFS5 in the management plan is much better... all the while, probably will not appear

PS contra forever, everything else is for variety.

m
marina 01.10.19

and I've heard that the pass should not 111 or 112 levels, and 9 times for 111, and only when the toy is passed. I hang on 71 and can not pass. I think because the computer plays unfair. But my husband went to 111, and now takes place in the second round - I don't know whether it 9 times again....

P
PlayGround.ru 01.10.19

Everything is fine and perfectly is the a large number of points you can grab on simple drift!
the most difficult race 86 perhaps because of the long laps.
Akura RSX all taxis!

C
Cesar 01.10.19

In fact in all ways better than all the NISSAN SKYLINE.I have a couple of questions:
1.what is the crowd?
2.I passed the game completely,but for some reason does not open all the logs.Have only 5-6 pieces.Maybe I missed something?

N
Night Volk 01.10.19

The game has such a joke - opponents adapt to your level, ie the faster you go, the faster they are. It is possible to use it on tracks where you can't go (especially in the last levels - the route of elimination and for a few laps) replace your cool the engine on the sucker, take off the turbo completely, Nitra, you can leave, you also need to leave heaped up everything that affects handling, what speed to put the initial configuration (i.e. a sucker). In the end, the rivals starts to go quieter, but since the rate is lower and the VP turns to fit easier. Only inappropriately to make mistakes, and that behind will not catch up. On roads with drifts as it is possible to restrain the zeal of his car, points will give less, but you can go will be cleaner in the end get more. For drifts is generally better to take another car for example a Honda civic or Toyota rear sights.
Just for 111 and 112 levels all of the above does not work.

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 01.10.19

I liked 1 the rest are,first the best.
That's just navryatli someone will see this message:)))

L
Lord Inferno 01.10.19

I saw =). The game is super. Something better than the MV and УГ2.

And escho I ispugal you all to death...
I can't decide...112 or 113...the horror. In the game of racing 113. The principle in the story of the 111 races. When you win Eddie, you show clip where Samantha yells YOU MADE IT!!! YOU MADE IT!!!. This means that Underground eaten. 112 race it out with Melissa...well, where 113 race? The answer is simple as getting ridiculous...all in front of his nose....well this is the first race where you doyut Mangers Integra =D Just this race did not proschitali to all the rest.

R
Rage Racer 01.10.19

I passed the game in General, nothing, but GT4 is better!!!

p
pizdec_vsemu 01.10.19

For drifts is generally better to take another car for example a Honda civic or Toyota rear sights.
Delitant!!! For drift it is necessary to take Regularly or 350з and you to tune it to the max! If you know how to drive, it is possible a few laps, ATO and all, to drive continuous skid and gain a few million points!

FINALLY, WHY IS THIS FORUM SUCH FORGOTTEN??? IT IS NECESSARY TO REVIVE HIM!!! AFTER ALL, THIS IS THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER SEEN!!! No MW and carbon are not equal! Now just sit DIN and she does not get bored! Too much time has passed and you still like and want!!!

R
Rage Racer 01.10.19

And you Gran Turismo 4 saw? Your opinion will change!

S
Smoki_mo 01.10.19

Someone tell me at high speeds into a turn hard to fit in, as it should turn to do not to cling to walls???

M
Ma4eteGT 01.10.19

NFSU is the best NFS of all IMHO! Almost the entire game held on Mitsubishi Eclipse. Oh! Here is a stitch! By the way why not all logs are opened and the current half? And another problem - I have litsenzionka (supposedly) and the video inserts no. At the friend took the other disc he was there they - I don't! Maybe it somehow depends on the graphics card? (GeForce 4 MX 440)

PS the forum Needs to liven up!