3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soul collektor 02.04.20 07:38 pm

the game has no sound what to do??? (BioShock)

help, I have a license 1C and no sound, even with the new patch(( I have Vista
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sooltan DJ 02.04.20

most likely due to Vista. You must have a card Cup from Creatif. It is necessary to update either the wood or put XP.

S
Soul collektor 02.04.20

I don't want to demolish the Vista... though she is she stupid... which drivers need to update?

S
Sooltan DJ 02.04.20

download from the official site Creative.

T
Tpyn 02.04.20

on Vista under creative except firewood need to put another Alchemy that makes the work OpenAL

S
Soul collektor 02.04.20

Alchemy 'what is this? and where can you download?

S
Soul collektor 02.04.20

guys, I found what it is, but I can't find where this pain free download written only about what it is...

T
Tpyn 02.04.20

who do you have to be to not find this on the manufacturer's website, besides Russian?
http://ru.europe.creative.com/support/downloads/

S
Soul collektor 02.04.20

what can I do? inet buggy malyas...

U
Urbaniz 02.04.20

A license from 1C.Also a problem with sound.(I have Vista)
I have installed the latest driver of zvukovojj(I have Realtek), installed OpenAl, but the sound has not appeared. And I can't enable EAX!(do not press Yes or No, ie not available type option).
File bioshock.ini I don't found.
Please help, and then zadolbali with no sound!
PS: in the initial video the sound is, and then cuts off. If the problem can be in No-cd, I downloaded from PG.

T
Tpyn 02.04.20

installed the latest driver of zvukovojj(I have Realtek), installed OpenAl, but the sound has not appeared. And I can't enable EAX!(do not press Yes or No, ie not available type option).
EAX is supported in a normal zvukovojj. The built-in is not even a normal hardwarove the sound, it is emulated in software, and you want EAX. OpenAL libraries for Sound Blaster cards.

Summary: save on the card - we get a lot of problems.

Please help, and then zadolbali with no sound!
Go to the store and buy a normal sound card. Sound Blaster X-Fi modification XtremeMusic, XtremeGamer, Elite Pro or Platinum. Everything else - rubbish

U
Urbaniz 02.04.20

Thanks for the answer, of course, BUT there are questions:
In 1st: I have met many people who have with the built in soundcard was a sound in the bioshok
In the 2nd: before I installed litsuhu 1S, I played Wang. version and there the sound was. And how do they differ, except the language?

A
Anibus 02.04.20

All who have problems with sound in lianshi 1S in Vista!He tried hard, it turns out on the label run supply compatible with WinXp and all:) Work, tested on myself and friends:)

4andGATE 02.04.20

I have XP and the sound only in the commercials in the game. Help!

m
mister611 02.04.20

People do not drive on Vista ! And Alchemy for Bioshok is not needed. Who wants to use EAX 3.0 and full acoustics 7.1 - must have a sound card with at least Creative extreme audio. It supports EAX 3.0. But the best course is to have a Creative X-Fi and no problems with full voice acting in any games will not. If there is no computer in the SG. cards, just the built-in Realtek - put sound, just stereo in Bioshok - other extensions aren't available to you, but again would lose a lot. The atmosphere in the game is voiced by kolosalnoe!!! The game pass is now the second time under Vista x64 (the first immediately after the release still on XP). Patched to 1.1 everything goes perfectly and the sound is perfect (again Alchemyне required) , the game has already been written under Vista with Dx10. The corpse - I'm sorry if somewhere you have duplicated.

B
BOMBeR369 02.04.20

2 mister611 MNU conductive the same problem...Vista x64 current sound is not present((( In the initial video, the game is not present((( I u DX10 and DX9 set, everything bechelko...XS direct what to do.... the iron is powerful....audio Realtek high Audio Defines*( Realtek HD audio) this may be because of the patch?? But the extension I have everything available( mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1 and something else) I vaschet thought that Vista screws up.....advice?

B
BOMBeR369 02.04.20

incidentally, kada put a check on compatibility with XP game finally can not zapuskaetsa -- or the menu is there, but kada a new game or try to download says that the bioshok.EXE supposedly closed issues: search the solution in INTA or stupid to close the app

K
Kurt_St 02.04.20

Anibus huge Respect to you, the only person who really helped. One Vista and the soundcard is all right, the bet will work with XP and use works.

a
antichrist666666 02.04.20

PLEASE!!! help)) I have XP but no sound :'(

E
EvRoXaNjO 02.04.20

I have no sound!PPC!!Audio is 7.1

S
Sipogka 02.04.20

There was a problem with sound on Windows 7 with a built-in sound card. That worked :
the sound in the game works absolutely fine if.....enable ie microphone insert the microphone into the socket.Really looks ridiculous??,and most importantly he did just that.It is clear that tested by me personally and commercials 20 times,lack of sound is no longer observed.Again the case in the sound card, not cool. All values are correct under it. Of old of.site