3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soul collektor 02.04.20 07:38 pm

the game has no sound what to do??? (BioShock)

help, I have a license 1C and no sound, even with the new patch(( I have Vista
72 Comments
Sort by:
C
C3SAR 02.04.20

Evior
put compatibility with xp sp3

d
duck13 02.04.20

People,no sound,what to do?

L
Last Engineer 02.04.20

run using compatibility with xp

d
duck13 02.04.20

I Vinduha 7,and the disc probably pirated.What to do?

b
burgeker 02.04.20

buy apiradi

E
Erich_H 02.04.20

No sound after installing the game. Sound card Creative X-Fi Elite Pro. The problem was solved in the sound settings in Windows7 64bit. In the lower right corner (near the clock) of the desktop, choose right-click the Speakers icon, then left click the value of the Playback device. Then there is the sound settings window. Speakers and then choose Properities. A window appears Speakers Properities, choose the Levels tab. Top 3 values (play control, MIDI Synth, Digital-IN) must be active. The sound after the activation of these units appeared. Auxiliary software is not installed. Version of the game was R. G. Mechanics. I hope that my experience will help someone.

t
twiks2010 02.04.20

Soul collektor
BioShock no sound in Windows 7
He wanted to play in the first bioshok and found that no sound in Windows 7. The solution was simple - right click on the volume icon in the system tray, Record \ Record, there right - click Show hidden and disabled devices and include Stereo Mix. All the sound works!
Source: http://www.admin-club.net/blog/2010-02-18-59

C
Cobb 02.04.20

twiks2010
helped, thanks)

[
[Inferno] 02.04.20

Indeed, the connection of the microphone helped!

E
ElvisWTF 02.04.20

Anibus
Thank you)))

s
snk52 02.04.20

The problem was solved by installing directx 9. Win8x64

s
saldat-tt 02.04.20

ZAMHome
please describe in detail pliiiiiiz

F
FreemanXWP 02.04.20

Faced with such a problem. Sound disappeared from the game in the middle passage (where the menu was, and the game itself is not). The problem is certainly not in Windows and not in game. (I have Win 7 x64, sound: Realtek HD ALC662 nVIDIA nForce) helped Me upgrade versions: Microsoft Visual .NET Framework (4.5 at the moment) and Visual C++ for Visual Studio (currently I set 2012 Update 3), don't forget to do a reset. The failure occurred because I put another game and accidentally removed the tick, turned out to rollback to an older version, that has no sound in Bioshock. I also was a dummy and wanted to err on Windows or counterfeit version of the game. In General helped me, whereupon otklanivayus.

M
MoriusNorius 02.04.20

look and read.

111adidas111 02.04.20

run the game in compatibility mode with Windows XP

L
Luddanik 02.04.20

In short,after three hours of dancing with a tambourine,finally solved the problem with sound and a maximum resolution of the screen on the Radeon cards. Here's the situation. If you run the game in compatibility mode with xp 2 the sound will be,but you cannot set the maximum screen resolution,if you run the game in compatibility with Vista, you can run the game with maksimaolnym screen resolution,but without sound. On the 2K website in the section of the problems of Bioshock on the forum people wrote that both is not possible in full screen mode,so he figured out how to cheat the app and did the following : set the properties of the shortcut compatibility to XP 2,close the properties,open the default file.ini find the section [WinDrv.WindowsClient] and below in the rows
WindowedViewportX=
WindowedViewportY=
FullscreenViewportX=
FullscreenViewportY=
change the values of x and y on the value of your full resolution I have is 1600 and 1200,respectively, for my computer it looks like this:
WindowedViewportX=1600
WindowedViewportY=1200
FullscreenViewportX=1600
FullscreenViewportY=1200
Then save and voila,the game runs in high resolution and with sound.
This instruction tests litsuhe from steam, compatibility with other Windows not tried. Good luck to all.

D
Dmitriy Ahapkin 02.04.20

Put on the headphones and there was sound, nonsense=)

K
Kolyan108 02.04.20

Anibus
All who have problems with sound in lianshi 1S in Vista!He tried hard, it turns out on the label run supply compatible with WinXp and all:) Work, tested on myself and friends:)
Thanks, really helped!

s
sofocol_1991 02.04.20

111adidas111
Put compatibility with XP! all with sound helped me I have OC 8.1

_
_nickname247_ 02.04.20

sofocol_1991
as