3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soul collektor 02.04.20 07:38 pm

the game has no sound what to do??? (BioShock)

help, I have a license 1C and no sound, even with the new patch(( I have Vista
72 Comments
Sort by:
M
MeXX263 02.04.20

who can help? on win 8 installed everything worked after the second boot there is no sound at all,nothing helped,changed compatibility, and with a mixer I tried, to no avail,reinstalling is also not pomoga download different Repack sound never came, tell me who knows what the problem might be:?????win 8,8Gb RAM, 740m 2gb Gеforce

s
sanya73456 02.04.20

I did put compatibility with windows Server 2003

P
Piligrim vostoK 02.04.20

It is. Try to Fix this http://vk.cc/3mgqPS install in the game folder. Should help.

a
adelya___ 02.04.20

there is a sound when the Intro of the game,and the game itself, no prompt Shaw to do so it((( I have windows 8

D
Daniil Baranovskiy 02.04.20

karoch,you most likely is not a native audio card in her setting there is a section,type in how many columns feeding the sound,that's my point so well hnya was type if if the motor is audible, and so and so,and so I looked liqueurs .and I have stood on 5 columns,I put 2 and voalya all Chiki-bunches)good luck)

M
Mariya Melnik 02.04.20

ZAMHome
Thank you so much for the solution, helped this option.

K
Konstantin Santalov 02.04.20

Hi! I also there was no sound, I have Windows 10 Pro 64x, click on the shortcut right mouse button, section Compatibility and Run the tool to fix compatibility issues, and the program itself will pick up the options, I went Windows XP (service pack 3)

n
nicolaiv007 02.04.20

Go to menu sound settings and change the value of the audio driver. There will be one and it is necessary to perecherknuty on another save and restart the game

T
TheNeroDevil 02.04.20

People help!, I have many times reinstalled bioshok 2007, Downloaded other versions, it is still not showing the sound, the music is only in the menu, and the sound effects do not hear, hear only the music, nothing more, PLEASE HELP

k
kljap07 02.04.20

PGUser_One
Thanks for the tip! Now everything works fine! So simple was to put the default playback device is stereomixer! Good luck to everyone! By the way I have Windows 10.

A
Andy Folls 08.02.21

My checkpoints don't work, what should I do?

g
gennt 08.02.21

PGUser_One
Thank you. Helped