3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larry666 02.04.20 09:29 pm

My favorite part of Assassin's Creed (Assassin's Creed 3)

I want to know your opinions
86 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monk78 02.04.20

Assassins Creed II

O
OculusMortem 02.04.20

Only the first part...

L
Larry666 02.04.20

I Revelation

C
Camper88 02.04.20

Testimony - by a smart script.In brotherhood and part 2 he is boring outrageously stupid revenge revenge revenge.

B
Beshenyy EZh 02.04.20

As for me, every part of something memorable. 1st at all a novelty in the genre; the 2nd story, new buns tipo 2 - blades; AC:B - the command of assassinate, the continuation of the story; AC:R - the ending of the story of Ezio, bombs new, but it is a controversial issue)). 3rd part - the first new era, new GG, new story, the completion of the global SL of Desmond, also a new interview(with 2 weapons), bow, climbing trees, rocks...

S
S3ran 02.04.20

As for me, the best part of assassin's creed II.

L
Larry666 02.04.20

NEron-B
I know a lot of people said so.

O
OculusMortem 02.04.20

Rabid HEDGEHOG
Gameplay - Yes... But this is not the assassin... People have forgotten who hashashin...

L
Larry666 02.04.20

I agree. But still the creators of the game have turned to history to make the game authentic.

B
Beshenyy EZh 02.04.20

Химик2006
Well, the series of games in some tsla from their canons, but, IMHO, if you want a simulator killer, play Hitman:BM. I'm just a long foul when, after some long surveillance in AC 2 and the like (AC:B and AC:R) one wrong action refers to the beginning of this surveillance. I play in AC mostly because of the plot, painfully, it's interesting, twisted, and because of the gameplay, because I like the game related to melee weapons, but not shooting BB's.
And I agree with you that it has become less stealth, but if the game all games in the series like the 1st, then the game would become uninteresting. For example, passing the 1st part the second time I couldn't wait to walk before the end, it was too snug it is in the middle.
Naturally, this is all my personal opinion.

L
Larry666 02.04.20

Rabid HEDGEHOG I agree. I also like melee weapons and I also do not like shooters such as Call of Duty.

G
Gking 02.04.20

Assassin's Creed II

L
Larry666 02.04.20

Gking
Why all of you like Assassin's Creed II ?

D
Demonakor 02.04.20

Mr.Onil
It was better to create threads to clarify, not just pointed out a favorite part, and gave a detailed answer with all the for and vs :)

T
TheGeth 02.04.20

The first part.
It was something addictive, something not found in other parts. Perhaps it was not the product pipeline?

L
Larry666 02.04.20

Demonakor
No. I don't much wonder why is it you all like how I am surprised that most people like AC2

B
Beshenyy EZh 02.04.20

TheGeth
Just 1 piece was a novelty in the genre with brand new gameplay, and it sucked
Mr.Onil
The 2nd part was a new character, which is itself attracted to the game, new gadgets, like dual blades and pistol. Also in the second part of a long and twisted plot. And the Renaissance itself is interesting and entertaining characters in it (Leonardo, Machiavelli).

L
Larry666 02.04.20

Rabid HEDGEHOG
Well, now you understand.
I also liked the first part AC. It was really appreciated and creed , and values of the Assassins. Forum Assassin's Creed Black Flag said that they are tired from all this (the revolution,the reforms in Italy,piracy.) and want more value on credo to have more stealth etc
I personally do not mind to make another Assassin's Creed in the middle ages, but I'm not against the fact that it was listed.

D
DOG.BALTO 02.04.20

Assassin's Creed III
"----FOREVER!---->

T
TIGERblacK 02.04.20

Assassin's Creed, because it was the beginning of a whole series of her original story, extending in the direction from the base as in the subsequent parts. There really feel the atmosphere of the middle ages, all the importance and observance of assassin's Creed. In other parts it has received less attention, especially in Assassin's creed III. Different cities: Damascus, Acre, Jerusalem...There is a charismatic hero, Altair, is my favorite Persian series. The game was just gorgeous at the time. Yes, and now remains nearly such, despite the lack of craft and variety shops with ammunition, etc.