3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larry666 02.04.20 09:29 pm

My favorite part of Assassin's Creed (Assassin's Creed 3)

I want to know your opinions
86 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey-57 02.04.20

My favorite part Assassins 3.

K
KingBaby 02.04.20

black flag

o
obychnyy paren 13 02.04.20

2 part 3

A
AlexanderMakarenko013 02.04.20

Assasins Creed Brotherhood

R
Rusyakaa 05.08.21

Larry666
For example, I like the 2nd

S
Spyder-man 05.08.21

each part has its own pros and cons.
in the first parts, the plot was very addictive, especially the one that in our time, then, it turned into a multi-part series.
control, movement, plasticity and combat in the first parts, and the peak of progress in Brozerhude, an underestimated masterpiece, which I have written about a thousand times in different places.
but in the next parts there are some innovations, without which it is not clear how the game was released at all.
like "free run down", for example.
and playability with the fierce fighting style of Odyssey ..
putting all the pros, without cons, in one basket and work out in a proper way, remove the running from point to point and glitches with RPG dummies, conversations and other nonsense, develop and implement the mysterious filing of cinema from Origins and it will turn out masterpiece.
plus the mood of a person depends, sometimes you want to break and throw in the Odyssey, and sometimes play as a fencing master .. :)
it is also important to note that the game has historical educational content, with many subtleties and excellent graphics and recreation of cities from different times.
for all these reasons, and also, in comparison with video games in general, I call this series of games 10 out of 10 a masterpiece and at the same time put a symbolic two for all the cons, which, by the way, I wanted to write now in the topic Impression of the game of the third assassin, which passed today, but I think that's enough. :)