3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Micr0 01.10.19 12:07 pm

Am I the only one? (the difficulty of the game) (Prey (2017))

Guys, I just minus morality.

I do not consider myself a weak player, I love the difficulty harder, sometimes the version here is an experience, there bloodborne and SFC platinum beat.

But damn, this game just OWNIT me like a kitten.
I just want the light to be added, for very long, but just so every level turns in supremehardcore test nitnem a dozen deaths.
And it is the most easy difficulty!!!!11 And below to pull not !!

Resources simply no, although I collect everything. The last 2 levels I was running around with 25 HP, without armor, with a minimum of ammunition, any clash with upgraging phantom is at least a few downloads.Not to mention the fact that the need to kill someone you know in the middle of the game.

I don't know guys, I just don't understand what's happening to me. If there are still people who are so tormented ?
199 Comments
Sort by:
M
Micr0 01.10.19

Guys, I just minus morality.

I do not consider myself a weak player, I love the difficulty harder, sometimes the version here is an experience, there bloodborne and SFC platinum beat.

But damn, this game just OWNIT me like a kitten.
I just want the light to be added, for very long, but just so every level turns in supremehardcore test nitnem a dozen deaths.
And it is the most easy difficulty!!!!11 And below to pull not !!

Resources simply no, although I collect everything. The last 2 levels I was running around with 25 HP, without armor, with a minimum of ammunition, any clash with upgraging phantom is at least a few downloads.Not to mention the fact that the need to kill someone you know in the middle of the game.

I don't know guys, I just don't understand what's happening to me. If there are still people who are so tormented ?

G
GG4 01.10.19

Micr0
I was playing on Vastu in 7 minutes, I don't know where are you suffering found.

G
GG4 01.10.19

Micr0
I was playing on Vastu in 7 minutes, I don't know where are you suffering found.

S
Slipnot6 01.10.19

GG4
On cubcile with the remote?

Micr0
Man, you ugorayu with a gamepad play?

S
Slipnot6 01.10.19

GG4
On cubcile with the remote?

Micr0

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 01.10.19

Micr0
I was playing on Nightmare. It's a shooter with RPG elements and World horror. Play from stealth, you can run, save ammo. Can play stealth or like a hacker, i.e. Haki turrets and carry them with you at the sight of Typhon-set up.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 01.10.19

Micr0
I was playing on Nightmare. It's a shooter with RPG elements and World horror. Play from stealth, you can run, save ammo. Can play stealth or like a hacker, i.e. Haki turrets and carry them with you at the sight of Typhon-set up.

F
Flavius Eugenius 01.10.19

Micr0
I'm in the mid level of the game also suffer, especially the ability of Tihonov generally not pumping. It is a feature of the game.Her General idea you should try made to pass.

F
Flavius Eugenius 01.10.19

Micr0
I'm in the mid level of the game also suffer, especially the ability of Tihonov generally not pumping. It is a feature of the game.Her General idea you should try made to pass.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 01.10.19

Micr0
XS I used glich resources, nafig I do not like to pick up trash when he was little and I founded in the beginning of the game cherteji of nyromodal nashtampovali them and pumped to the eyeballs... So if you meet pantomima Nepalese will take damage and shake grabovica include time dilation Schaub it damage the shoal to the max and beating then hide on CD and apyat new )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 01.10.19

Micr0
XS I used glich resources, nafig I do not like to pick up trash when he was little and I founded in the beginning of the game cherteji of nyromodal nashtampovali them and pumped to the eyeballs... So if you meet pantomima Nepalese will take damage and shake grabovica include time dilation Schaub it damage the shoal to the max and beating then hide on CD and apyat new )

M
Micr0 01.10.19

19lexa19
Glich too have thought for just pisses me off, but oficcialy )))

Flavius Eugenius
I also play without abilities of Trifonov, but that does not help, pumped the branch people only half, resources to neurology have spent not so much, but they do nothing. Still and waste heat recovery are uncomfortable, huddled backpack and now the new Loka, not around, and run back there are enemies all around and I will die soon.

Slipnot6
if played with a gamepad I would have to window out for a long time )

M
Micr0 01.10.19

19lexa19
Glich too have thought for just pisses me off, but oficcialy )))

Flavius Eugenius
I also play without abilities of Trifonov, but that does not help, pumped the branch people only half, resources to neurology have spent not so much, but they do nothing. Still and waste heat recovery are uncomfortable, huddled backpack and now the new Loka, not around, and run back there are enemies all around and I will die soon.

Slipnot6

P
Protocol10 01.10.19

Slipnot6

Micr0

There is no difference in the cross-platform singles, what disc and pad that with a mouse. Played the same way and thoughts and code and prey. If only hands growing out of your ass.

P
Protocol10 01.10.19

Slipnot6

Micr0

There is no difference in the cross-platform singles, what disc and pad that with a mouse. Played the same way and thoughts and code and prey. If only hands growing out of your ass.

M
MikuHadsune 01.10.19

Micr0
Death in this game is normal. Just need to get used to and more likely to make saves. But in General I advise you to sneak around, too and go quiet. You can use the turrets for shooting enemies. Just look for the turret on the level drag her along.

M
MikuHadsune 01.10.19

Micr0
Death in this game is normal. Just need to get used to and more likely to make saves. But in General I advise you to sneak around, too and go quiet. You can use the turrets for shooting enemies. Just look for the turret on the level drag her along.

V
Volk-Naemnik 01.10.19

Micr0
I played so: 1) complete pumping equipment - to carry all that not nailed to the floor. 2)full pimp stealth+damage out of stealth+full pumping drobaša vansat phantoms, nightmare got shot right in the ass and screaming was left with half HP, the second was demolished for a couple of seconds remaining clip, damage the answer is 0.
At the end of the game I have in inventory were 30+ kits 20+ kits and 150 of each resource (without glich, crafty only ammo), because initially saved, and then they I almost never have handy.

V
Volk-Naemnik 01.10.19

Micr0
I played so: 1) complete pumping equipment - to carry all that not nailed to the floor. 2)full pimp stealth+damage out of stealth+full pumping drobaša vansat phantoms, nightmare got shot right in the ass and screaming was left with half HP, the second was demolished for a couple of seconds remaining clip, damage the answer is 0.
At the end of the game I have in inventory were 30+ kits 20+ kits and 150 of each resource (without glich, crafty only ammo), because initially saved, and then they I almost never have handy.

L
Less_Grossman 01.10.19

Micr0 wrote:
And here is the difference between hardcore and droch style games, where the main objective of the latter is to death zadrochit player to it further on a particular route and scenario it took place.