3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Micr0 01.10.19 12:07 pm

Am I the only one? (the difficulty of the game) (Prey (2017))

Guys, I just minus morality.

I do not consider myself a weak player, I love the difficulty harder, sometimes the version here is an experience, there bloodborne and SFC platinum beat.

But damn, this game just OWNIT me like a kitten.
I just want the light to be added, for very long, but just so every level turns in supremehardcore test nitnem a dozen deaths.
And it is the most easy difficulty!!!!11 And below to pull not !!

Resources simply no, although I collect everything. The last 2 levels I was running around with 25 HP, without armor, with a minimum of ammunition, any clash with upgraging phantom is at least a few downloads.Not to mention the fact that the need to kill someone you know in the middle of the game.

I don't know guys, I just don't understand what's happening to me. If there are still people who are so tormented ?
199 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulfox 01.10.19

Eynar
I also the spirit of the game very much. Although I do not like games related with space, but then this caveat is not important and the emphasis is on more. Also read the notes and I love it.

The author of this topic asked is it difficult to play Prey. Um...I play on medium difficulty. Before you start the game, I have been reading that it is hard to play and thought that can't be bothered, so he moved on like I thought not a difficult option. And in General he really is. There were moments when it was hard, when there was little ammunition and resources. But overall it was relatively easy. At this point I already had a good pump and conventional expressions and the phantoms do not cause problems. Phantom of the stealth die with a single shot shotgun. A more complex phantom with three or four, but if you choose the right place and to impose on him a fight by his own rules, then it's not a problem. Even wrench+plaster-gun can of pumpkin to break under combat concentration. True to go ahead and to kill as usual in shooters, will not work. This game is not like rush. And then you need to explore almost every corner. But it will bear fruit.

G
Grandshot 01.10.19

No deficit is not felt if you thoroughly comb through every corner. Resources will be slightly more than you need.

Complexity is also a no-no. Presto Prey is a game where you have to think. Pass pressure, like other games (e.g. Fallout 4), there is very rarely a good one. It is necessary to develop quirky and efficient use of available resources.

m
mik559 01.10.19

Is it possible to change the difficulty during the game?

s
soulfox 01.10.19

mik559
Yes, you can.

X
XZAS 01.10.19

vitalik76
If you play completely without abilities Tihonov - the same AMY and hacking. If anything, EMP and hacking again. Hacker it requires 4 levels, but it is simple.
antonfox
Not necessarily, you can just or all the bots to hack or not to break completely through.

M
Micr0 01.10.19

So guys, finally passed, weekdays did not have much time to sit down as it should, that's the weekend were not in vain.
Polecane passage was 23 hours (in game time), and 30 hours in real time (playing time incentive).
Did almost everything I could in the first passage 50 side effects (52), the passage without killing people and without abilities of Typhon (everything is a stepping stone on the Tuesday passage), except that all the bodies can not find, but this race is going to leave on some other day, if we can obtain all other achievements .
Then booted and pampered with the abilities of Tihonov (because they left neurology), and received the achievements for them. Therefore, the achievement Progress: 41 / 48 (85%).

The plans go through the game again without abilities with the murder of all. Don't know how to get it, the plan has not been made.
Well and then, I still want to just go on max difficulty, because well, this is not the case, the game should be punished. Moreover, while desirable, are all made there on that one again ))) at least.

Now, if on, the balance of the game causing issues. In the guard I don't even swayed when I wrote the first post (first to inject the load, then repair and hacker). And Tihonov generally swing also not planned. Well, who knew that it would really just vital, even on easy, and despite the fact that the resources pumped immediately, there was a time when they are not enough, even just for the cartridges were a few moments when in the middle of the road huddled inventory (and no grenades).
But after the mid-game, when just vocals like Rambo, well, obviously that passed without deaths, it's easy difficulty... Well, such a curve the balance of the game was.
Now at least it is clear what to do.

t
treffff 01.10.19

play the Nightmare. After the arboretum it is not interesting, not scary, a bunch of loot all the spoils, full of bullets for each weapon. The monsters are stupid in the forehead with a shotgun under the slow time to kill. What is there to cheat and think I do not see sense, if they are dying like cockroaches. In the end, after the arboretum, the game turns into a linear chase. And it is a complexity Nightmare. But the beginning was exciting, when I went only with key and klimatom. If anyone knows can you file edit LUT - write. If this is not possible then remove it, and the finals will look on YouTube. To do the same and not to tremble with fear in the beginning tired. Came to life support.

b
boss__2003 01.10.19

Medium complexity
At first tormented, ammo at 0 and killed in almost every encounter. Then I read a couple of tips and found your recipe for success:
1. Concentration + shotgun. Concentration (this is the slow time) gives an opportunity to get close and quickly carry almost any horn....
2. Repair + hacker. Turret decided to do half of Trifonov in my game. Good ammo, turrets do not. Only at some moment the parts I'm out.
3. Submission of all cars on time. For the finale, when a lot of detectives, helps a lot...
4. At the end of the game, when monsters of spionica a lot, just run locations...
All

M
Micr0 01.10.19

So guys, finally passed, weekdays did not have much time to sit down as it should, that's the weekend were not in vain.
Polecane passage was 23 hours (in game time), and 30 hours in real time (playing time incentive).
Did almost everything I could in the first passage 50 side effects (52), the passage without killing people and without abilities of Typhon (everything is a stepping stone on the Tuesday passage), except that all the bodies can not find, but this race is going to leave on some other day, if we can obtain all other achievements .
Then booted and pampered with the abilities of Tihonov (because they left neurology), and received the achievements for them. Therefore, the achievement Progress: 41 / 48 (85%).

The plans go through the game again without abilities with the murder of all. Don't know how to get it, the plan has not been made.
Well and then, I still want to just go on max difficulty, because well, this is not the case, the game should be punished. Moreover, while desirable, are all made there on that one again ))) at least.

Now, if on, the balance of the game causing issues. In the guard I don't even swayed when I wrote the first post (first to inject the load, then repair and hacker). And Tihonov generally swing also not planned. Well, who knew that it would really just vital, even on easy, and despite the fact that the resources pumped immediately, there was a time when they are not enough, even just for the cartridges were a few moments when in the middle of the road huddled inventory (and no grenades).
But after the mid-game, when just vocals like Rambo, well, obviously that passed without deaths, it's easy difficulty... Well, such a curve the balance of the game was.
Now at least it is clear what to do.

E
Eynart 01.10.19

Micr0
Well, who knew that it would really just vital, even on easy
The game is also this game for the passing game had no ability at all. And the people passed. So nothing vital in the game.

M
Micr0 01.10.19

Eynart
Obviously this is just a stupid story to run again.
To explore fully all of Loki with the sweep ability, well it is at least necessary to know the intricacies of the game, this is clearly not for the first passage (although masochists will always be)

t
treffff 01.10.19

play the Nightmare. After the arboretum it is not interesting, not scary, a bunch of loot all the spoils, full of bullets for each weapon. The monsters are stupid in the forehead with a shotgun under the slow time to kill. What is there to cheat and think I do not see sense, if they are dying like cockroaches. In the end, after the arboretum, the game turns into a linear chase. And it is a complexity Nightmare. But the beginning was exciting, when I went only with key and klimatom. If anyone knows can you file edit LUT - write. If this is not possible then remove it, and the finals will look on YouTube. To do the same and not to tremble with fear in the beginning tired. Came to life support.

G
GostTolik 01.10.19

Who is playing on high difficulties, tell me how do you do it? I'm on minimal sometimes freak out when something can't be done. At least one glazochkom to see as to hard to play...kind of the master class.

E
Eynart 01.10.19

GostTolik
As in all other games. The complexity in Prey is not higher than in any other game. Just maybe the threshold of entering a little above the usual shooter. Well, as I don't understand how you can in RPG type NWN to play on high difficulty, dying from any enemy in early game. And then he understood the game and was not difficult.

b
boss__2003 01.10.19

Medium complexity
At first tormented, ammo at 0 and killed in almost every encounter. Then I read a couple of tips and found your recipe for success:
1. Concentration + shotgun. Concentration (this is the slow time) gives an opportunity to get close and quickly carry almost any horn....
2. Repair + hacker. Turret decided to do half of Trifonov in my game. Good ammo, turrets do not. Only at some moment the parts I'm out.
3. Submission of all cars on time. For the finale, when a lot of detectives, helps a lot...
4. At the end of the game, when monsters of spionica a lot, just run locations...
All

b
bloomm 01.10.19

High pass, Yes there is a heaviness, but no more than in the same bioshok in the most difficult...

E
Eynart 01.10.19

Micr0
Well, who knew that it would really just vital, even on easy
The game is also this game for the passing game had no ability at all. And the people passed. So nothing vital in the game.

G
Glukinc 01.10.19

GostTolik
Vidosic cut will not, because it will be boring(collecting everything). And so, the complexity is a nightmare of 15 hours somewhere. Wait came the asshole with the drones. Going to visit him.

M
Micr0 01.10.19

Eynart
Obviously this is just a stupid story to run again.
To explore fully all of Loki with the sweep ability, well it is at least necessary to know the intricacies of the game, this is clearly not for the first passage (although masochists will always be)

G
GostTolik 01.10.19

Eynart
All that matters to me most likely ( I rarely play games on difficulty higher than the average - so just a skill I have such low. But in Prey it is felt as nowhere else - although like already, and was involved in the gameplay.