3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Micr0 01.10.19 12:07 pm

Am I the only one? (the difficulty of the game) (Prey (2017))

Guys, I just minus morality.

I do not consider myself a weak player, I love the difficulty harder, sometimes the version here is an experience, there bloodborne and SFC platinum beat.

But damn, this game just OWNIT me like a kitten.
I just want the light to be added, for very long, but just so every level turns in supremehardcore test nitnem a dozen deaths.
And it is the most easy difficulty!!!!11 And below to pull not !!

Resources simply no, although I collect everything. The last 2 levels I was running around with 25 HP, without armor, with a minimum of ammunition, any clash with upgraging phantom is at least a few downloads.Not to mention the fact that the need to kill someone you know in the middle of the game.

I don't know guys, I just don't understand what's happening to me. If there are still people who are so tormented ?
199 Comments
Sort by:
L
Less_Grossman 01.10.19

Micr0 wrote:
I do not consider myself a weak player, I love the difficulty harder, sometimes the version here is an experience, there bloodborne and SFC platinum beat.
And here is the difference between hardcore and droch style games, where the main objective of the latter is to death zadrochit player to it further on a particular route and scenario it took place.

v
vitalik76 01.10.19

From the moment when the plot arrives Shuttle, and appear military operators comes complete ass, because if the cartridges almost were not, now they are not at all absolute. How am I supposed to deal with military operators? Stealth even pumped they are firing instantly. AMY Granat on them at all will not save enough. I actually left with one wrench, and all the souped-up weapons and weapon skills were useless, because there is absolutely no resource minerally, which is required for cartridges. And this on the easiest difficulty level. Campaign this game can only be accessed using glic resources in the early game, when there's a lot of junk for disposal. At the end of the game to dispose of becomes nothing, because the reentry to the location of the new enemies will always spawn, and the new stuff - no. Once cleaned, processed and on the location of the beggar. Only if their enemies something will fall out, but it's not much.

v
vitalik76 01.10.19

From the moment when the plot arrives Shuttle, and appear military operators comes complete ass, because if the cartridges almost were not, now they are not at all absolute. How am I supposed to deal with military operators? Stealth even pumped they are firing instantly. AMY Granat on them at all will not save enough. I actually left with one wrench, and all the souped-up weapons and weapon skills were useless, because there is absolutely no resource minerally, which is required for cartridges. And this on the easiest difficulty level. Campaign this game can only be accessed using glic resources in the early game, when there's a lot of junk for disposal. At the end of the game to dispose of becomes nothing, because the reentry to the location of the new enemies will always spawn, and the new stuff - no. Once cleaned, processed and on the location of the beggar. Only if their enemies something will fall out, but it's not much.

s
sergey639 01.10.19

vitalik76
And I have the opposite, from now though the cartridges finally, the less accumulated. Tihonov a bit, these operators almost everywhere interrupted, and against them is a skill that they can take control and they are there first they with each other war, you wait for their battle, and then just hack and fixing them lying semi-corpses - and here you have the entire location in the Union operators, without firing a shot.

s
sergey639 01.10.19

vitalik76
And I have the opposite, from now though the cartridges finally, the less accumulated. Tihonov a bit, these operators almost everywhere interrupted, and against them is a skill that they can take control and they are there first they with each other war, you wait for their battle, and then just hack and fixing them lying semi-corpses - and here you have the entire location in the Union operators, without firing a shot.

p
pochtipushkin 01.10.19

Shocker+slow time+wrench (if against a solo phantom)
The mimics better to kill an aggressive - running after them, pinching and banging on the head with a wrench. If caught, it is better to circle around it, not to get bashed from attack.
Turret to carry with you on the level.
Bait+grenade (as it is, which rassypaet on resources). So it is possible the crowd to swanseacity.

He went not so far, but trouble with how the author faced. If all explore carefully, and the resources of the sea and kits and cartridges (Kraft is not expensive).

p
pochtipushkin 01.10.19

Shocker+slow time+wrench (if against a solo phantom)
The mimics better to kill an aggressive - running after them, pinching and banging on the head with a wrench. If caught, it is better to circle around it, not to get bashed from attack.
Turret to carry with you on the level.
Bait+grenade (as it is, which rassypaet on resources). So it is possible the crowd to swanseacity.

He went not so far, but trouble with how the author faced. If all explore carefully, and the resources of the sea and kits and cartridges (Kraft is not expensive).

v
vitalik76 01.10.19

This is an option, but who knew. Enemy robots in the game up to this point was small, because the ability to take control of the robots is not required, and now there is no nyromodal. We have to see whether to nyromodal resources - minerals. If not, then you can make a bunch, because I have resources in addition to minerals under a hundred, and minerals absent.

v
vitalik76 01.10.19

This is an option, but who knew. Enemy robots in the game up to this point was small, because the ability to take control of the robots is not required, and now there is no nyromodal. We have to see whether to nyromodal resources - minerals. If not, then you can make a bunch, because I have resources in addition to minerals under a hundred, and minerals absent.

O
OpusAstartes 01.10.19

Passed on the highest difficulty.
The entire game didn't die foolishly like 10 times.

Always cleaned out all the rooms and collect everything that is bad.
From pumping in the beginning couple of levels of equipment, power kits, repair and increase exhaust from the processing.
Well, slowing down time, without it, would DOH like a fly.
Then shook their upgrade weapons + damage + HP.
The enemy forces did not shake at all.
At the end of the game branch of the engineer pumped completely, the remaining branches at ~80-90%

The game is not that difficult, BUT!
Only in the case if you run almost all the side effects, to open almost everything safes, and shearing all the containers.
Well... in my case crafties only 4 items: ammo for pistol and shotgun, neurology and repair kits to suit (rare).
Always been an acute shortage of minerals.

As soon as I got military operators... shall we say, from that moment I just started to run through all the fights, since it was already 300 HP, in the inventory 10 kits, 30+ first aid kits, 60+ Stimul and 50+ food.
If I was trapped in - after 3-5 skirmishes would still be naked.

PS: as soon As possible we need to get the QBeam and improve power + capacity. Without that much harder.

O
OpusAstartes 01.10.19

Passed on the highest difficulty.
The entire game didn't die foolishly like 10 times.

Always cleaned out all the rooms and collect everything that is bad.
From pumping in the beginning couple of levels of equipment, power kits, repair and increase exhaust from the processing.
Well, slowing down time, without it, would DOH like a fly.
Then shook their upgrade weapons + damage + HP.
The enemy forces did not shake at all.
At the end of the game branch of the engineer pumped completely, the remaining branches at ~80-90%

The game is not that difficult, BUT!
Only in the case if you run almost all the side effects, to open almost everything safes, and shearing all the containers.
Well... in my case crafties only 4 items: ammo for pistol and shotgun, neurology and repair kits to suit (rare).
Always been an acute shortage of minerals.

As soon as I got military operators... shall we say, from that moment I just started to run through all the fights, since it was already 300 HP, in the inventory 10 kits, 30+ first aid kits, 60+ Stimul and 50+ food.
If I was trapped in - after 3-5 skirmishes would still be naked.

PS: as soon As possible we need to get the QBeam and improve power + capacity. Without that much harder.

s
saa0891 01.10.19

Micr0 wrote:

I just want the light to be added, for very long, but just so every level turns in supremehardcore test nitnem a dozen deaths.
Hmm,and it says the person with the avatar of Dead Space,what's going on.

l
legusor 01.10.19

want lights – play with the trainer.

s
saa0891 01.10.19

Micr0 wrote:

Hmm,and it says the person with the avatar of Dead Space,what's going on.

l
legusor 01.10.19

want lights – play with the trainer.

E
Eynart 01.10.19

Remember how the creators of Bioshok called him the genre of smart shooter? But with prey, the same garbage. These games do not show how and what to do, but give all the tools in your hands and say: "here's a whole bunch - try, experiment, think through tactics, combine... And don't forget, it's not Doom.))

E
Eynart 01.10.19

Remember how the creators of Bioshok called him the genre of smart shooter? But with prey, the same garbage. These games do not show how and what to do, but give all the tools in your hands and say: "here's a whole bunch - try, experiment, think through tactics, combine... And don't forget, it's not Doom.))

a
anotoleololo 01.10.19

passed on medium difficulty, with bullets it was no real problem, it is necessary to swing drobach (phantoms easily with a few shots submitted with full pumping) and the barrel shock (with full pumping combat operators fail with a pair of shots, with the 3rd - destroyed), used them well and propusku. in the game the problem with the resource minerals is needed for all, is hard) although it is possible to fill in spanaway combat operators) 6-7 pieces in a pile+scrap grenade=10-mineral(probably, not sure). special stops not there, but a huge number of useless running around for realyzovannoy through the ass to navigate. well, the very first meeting with techem, that bitch spawned explosive feces and charges gowebtv, and when receiving damage - dumps. a large part of the abilities of Tihonov useless, used only capture the mind and psychoacoustical explosion (don't remember the name, it is the ability of Tihonov jamming at the time). human skills it is all without abilities of Tihonov them to pass it would be very hard, especially due to the lack of ammo and resources to the electric phantom's pointless to sneak up (this is an example). the game, overall, was surprised, expected less (dishonored don't really like this craft - it is). and I read somewhere that some sort of journalist after 35 hours already pleasure in the game dead saves, I don't understand what 35 hours??? 23 hours has passed, and it's stupid running 300 laps at the one and the same lokam(and even without a job, and just exploring every Loka and breadth), the implementation of most of the side effects, and the ending of mind without borders.

a
anotoleololo 01.10.19

passed on medium difficulty, with bullets it was no real problem, it is necessary to swing drobach (phantoms easily with a few shots submitted with full pumping) and the barrel shock (with full pumping combat operators fail with a pair of shots, with the 3rd - destroyed), used them well and propusku. in the game the problem with the resource minerals is needed for all, is hard) although it is possible to fill in spanaway combat operators) 6-7 pieces in a pile+scrap grenade=10-mineral(probably, not sure). special stops not there, but a huge number of useless running around for realyzovannoy through the ass to navigate. well, the very first meeting with techem, that bitch spawned explosive feces and charges gowebtv, and when receiving damage - dumps. a large part of the abilities of Tihonov useless, used only capture the mind and psychoacoustical explosion (don't remember the name, it is the ability of Tihonov jamming at the time). human skills it is all without abilities of Tihonov them to pass it would be very hard, especially due to the lack of ammo and resources to the electric phantom's pointless to sneak up (this is an example). the game, overall, was surprised, expected less (dishonored don't really like this craft - it is). and I read somewhere that some sort of journalist after 35 hours already pleasure in the game dead saves, I don't understand what 35 hours??? 23 hours has passed, and it's stupid running 300 laps at the one and the same lokam(and even without a job, and just exploring every Loka and breadth), the implementation of most of the side effects, and the ending of mind without borders.

v
vitalik76 01.10.19

By the way the extension equipment you need in the mid game. In the end it is meaningless because there is nothing to wear. Everything ends. I'm now running around with an inventory filled from power by 30%. Just have nothing to put here. All locations are searched, the new items do not appear.