3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avenging all 04.04.20 01:17 am

Technical problems (Enemy Territory: Quake Wars)

Here will be discussed all issues of a technical nature.Taratata!The release took place,the subject is open!
187 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgray 04.04.20

That's the first question...
I bought a license from 1C set, has already begun to run the game, predvkushaya you :). But then you bug the game was"loading" to the main menu, and there are graphical BUGS and fps about 1-2 rests(in view). Ie the game almost freezes at the first menu. And I see color Earth again, color space, but ships like normal :D. this game is absolutely unplayable, so help me, I was looking forward to the full, playing the DEMO(Yes, I have it went fine, when I upgraded to media-max).

M
Morgray 04.04.20

Well answer as soon as possible...

A
Avenging all 04.04.20

The move is a question-what is the configuration of your computer?

M
Morgray 04.04.20

Percent 3000MHz, Radeon X1650, 1024mb RAM. I'm telling you, the demo went without brakes on the settings medium to max. So it's not in the gland.

M
Morgray 04.04.20

Problem solved, thanks to those who at least looked at my question. And it was this: ironically the audio acceleration. I just put smaller values and finally was able to play, I'll see you on the battlefield !

A
Avenging all 04.04.20

and thank you,now we know one of the possible causes of braking.

D
Darkpsix 04.04.20

People,what do I Do if the space is the ground texture is pure black paint,and a tech tour of the earth voopshe not observed ?

A
Avenging all 04.04.20

This means the presence of a bat version of the game is ground textures(or clumsy the installed version of the game,which didn't unpack the textures of the earth).Faced with the same problem from the Duma of the 3rd.One way out:change the version or try to reinstall.

D
Darkpsix 04.04.20

no,I found what the problem is,ico image was broken,but I understood the language,I megatextures folder there but the files weigh 0.although in the demo all works on hurrah.

D
Darkpsix 04.04.20

well, cha ect this folder ?

D
Darkpsix 04.04.20

anyways I first had an error in pak004.pk4.then вzpak_english000.pk4,well, the end of megatextures.in 1 and 2,I understood you know the basic settings of Doom3 ,but with the latter dunno what to do.need that file megatextures cton kinte on the rapid,you need a very.

A
Avenging all 04.04.20

Help man))
I have every traffi meter- $ 2..

M
Morgray 04.04.20

300 rubles and uncle at the store, the discs will definitely help !

T
Tpyn 04.04.20

Let the man go and buy a license, not begging to see him more than 3 gigs filled.

D
Darkpsix 04.04.20

Yes LAN in the real world stokoe weighs ?

D
Darkpsix 04.04.20

well,stomped into the store.

M
Morgray 04.04.20

I'll see you in the vastness of the Earth ! :) .

T
Tpyn 04.04.20

megatextures folder weighs 3.15 GB

R
RangerSergey 04.04.20

on a license from 1C patch http://www.playground.ru/files/9172/ gets up? or wait for the release of the patch from 1C?

M
Morgray 04.04.20

RangerSergey
It is not necessary to wait for anything, what about the patch with the PG not sure it is the same in English. version put. And the patch will automatically download when you will come. There is just the Russian version.