3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avenging all 04.04.20 01:17 am

Technical problems (Enemy Territory: Quake Wars)

Here will be discussed all issues of a technical nature.Taratata!The release took place,the subject is open!
187 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angron 04.04.20

I see there are more questions than answers)) But still I would like to hear olvet why the game visinet

A
Avenging all 04.04.20

САНЯ86
Dude no need to flood.. even with the caps into the log.If I knew-would have long ago answered.Well, if no one knows and the problem faced only you,we all what to do??

_
_Witch King_ 04.04.20

My other problem is the computer does not see the drive. What to do? Help pliz!
You need to iron

l
lyutsian 04.04.20

2 kelpy: Problem was solved by the installation step pirate Bioshocka, his ustanovka just what changes in MICROSOFT VISUAL C++, so everything was fine...!!

K
Kazakh 04.04.20

hi all. I bought and lips. game. when you start the game, it loaded and then outputs the trace.

FATAL ERROR: The OpenGL driver doesn't support wglChoosePixelFormatARB
--------------- BSE Shutdown ----------------
---------------------------------------------
Shutting down OpenGL subsystem
...releasing DC
...resetting display
...shutting down QGL
...unloading OpenGL DLL
idRenderSystem::Shutdown()
Shutting down performance queries
The OpenGL driver doesn't support wglChoosePixelFormatARB

here's my comp:
Windows Vista Business
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T7600 @ 2.33 GHz
2,00 GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 ( Microsoft Corporation - WDDM)

A
Angron 04.04.20

Kazakh

try to reinstall fire wood on the videocard

K
Kazakh 04.04.20

and there is not one site) because I have the factory settings. drives, no, no. I only if a thread download website

D
Das_Gothic 04.04.20

I had stopped working the turret of a tank or a machine gun following the mouse movement. That is still a shot - LMB click , sulphanol but the barrels do not rotate - what is this crap ? Equipment I now can't use - prompt how to solve the problem. I was told that the solution is off the forum - on I rummaged around and found nothing.

A
Avenging all 04.04.20

No idea,have not faced such a Dilema.. people,can at somebody was such?

J
Jariy 04.04.20

Help!I have the demo!Connect to the server the game is loaded normally!See the menu,character!Choose and I get a grey screen with an eye all as expected!But the game itself is not visible!Include a sniper scope and you can see everything becomes!What could it be garbage?Help!
Please do not write translit.. I won't every message(like this)to translate into Russian
How stupid.. in the next Temko is already translated message,and I sat and translated.. in a fool =)

J
Jariy 04.04.20

Izveni Angron ni u menja net russkoi klaviaturi! I kupit mne negde ee!

T
Tpyn 04.04.20

is there a website http://www.translit.ru/
Virtual keyboard. Write there clicking the mouse on the buttons and then paste the text to the forum. Translit is prohibited.

A
Angron 04.04.20

And I figured out my problem... it was in the slanting wood on vidyuhi... I often read the FAQ on this forum (especially the 2 message)

J
Jariy 04.04.20

This is not a forum about the Transliteration ! Will help anyone or not

l
ldslv 04.04.20

at the end of the installation says:"error reading from file ...\Enemy Territory Quake Wars \base \megatextures \slipgate_lit.mega. Check that the file exists and is available
after that offers retry,but yet they do not.. installed. (PIRATES)

D
Das_Gothic 04.04.20

Probably the disk is broken...

O
OriginalX 04.04.20

And the game supports the Radeon 9600?

D
Das_Gothic 04.04.20

The problem is real trunk is solved in the following way ( as stated off the forum of those of support ) - we carry nafig id Software folder is in the documents, and knit customizable controls and graphics.

A
Avenging all 04.04.20

Help friend DHunteRJK.. I translated the message into Russian,his problem is clear..
PS. I do demouy not even played ))

d
durakk 04.04.20

damn...I downloaded the 1.2 patch(I have license), and started to receive the error that says connected with atioglxx.dll....rolled wood from the old version, was to go to the game, program a server...choose a side...see the sight,radar,dialoge, etc., the sounds you hear...and a picture of a solid color..(((HELP