3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avenging all 04.04.20 01:17 am

Technical problems (Enemy Territory: Quake Wars)

Here will be discussed all issues of a technical nature.Taratata!The release took place,the subject is open!
187 Comments
Sort by:
d
durakk 04.04.20

I was thinking, maybe better to put the original wood, which to none was attached....maybe this bug is due to the new wood(

D
Dalrus111 04.04.20

the same problem that Angron'and... play quietly, after a minute or two, hangs, helps current reboot. And one more trouble, when papalote mouse 90 degrees to picture stopping and standing, but the game goes.... looking back, all norms ))) 1-its a get along see, konfa a computer Prior 3GHz, ati radeon x1600 pro 256, 2GB operatives... URGENTLY NEED help... I want igrado

d
durakk 04.04.20

And I figured out the problem....demolished wood 8401, put 837+ Riva Tuner and it's okay))))

b
beono 04.04.20

People,so nobody can help me with my problem?

N
NightHunters1 04.04.20

A friend created a server ,went in game and don't see your server ,why ?

z
zenit1984 04.04.20

In short, all who have ATI - Catalist 7.10 place and you will be happy =)) If that doesn't help - rest assured, it's not in the wood video

r
ribazzz 04.04.20

Mlyn help me out how to change the frequency of the monitor in the game th not tried puts 60 Hertz

I
Ignacius Malfoy 04.04.20

Sorry for the dumbest question. The game has a single?

T
Tpyn 04.04.20

there

I
Ignacius Malfoy 04.04.20

And the bots?

r
ribazzz 04.04.20

tell me what to do with the frequency of the monitor?

H
Hummer_Usher 04.04.20

The people at me such problem:
In short, when you start the game displays this error:D\игры\etqw.exe the Application has failed to start because it is configured correctly.Reinstalling can solve this problem
Re-installed the game and Windows does not help. And when installing I get an error when installing this program:MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ 2005 RUNTIME LIBRARIES
The configuration of the computer is this:
Pentium D 3.4 GHz (2 yaderka)
1024 mb RAM
Seafaring GE Force 7600 GT 256 mb vidyuhi
PTS help please!

I
Ignacius Malfoy 04.04.20

What a silly question I wrote! If there is a single mean and bots too.

l
lyutsian 04.04.20

All sort of did, still gives the same error on the same file...!!

T
Tpyn 04.04.20

well, there is a single such that with bots on multiplayer maps. Like in Quake 3. Separate singlepage mode no.

l
lyutsian 04.04.20

Clarify first, it throws me an error Microsoft Visual +++, then writes, referring to the file that the application is configured correctly and reinstalling can solve this problem...what to do please help...?!?

l
lyutsian 04.04.20

To Hummer Usher: same problem...!!! I've tried everything all reinstalled updated everything...and nothing..!!

l
lyutsian 04.04.20

Help to solve this problem PLEASE:in Short, when you start the game displays this error:Dигрыetqw.exe the Application has failed to start because it is configured correctly.Reinstalling can solve this problem
Re-installed the game and Windows does not help. And when installing I get an error when installing this program:MICROSOFT VISUAL C++

D
Dalrus111 04.04.20

people, seriously... help.... 've tried everything... Nitsche not work... hangs and hangs.

k
kelpy 04.04.20

2Hummer_Usher, lyutsian
The version of 1C is eh?:)
The problem is in the file vcredist_x86.exe. Copy it from the game disc to your disk With: (for simplicity).
Will have to work with the command line. Click Start -> Run. In the window that appears, type cmd in English letters and press Enter. This POPs up a dark window :) Go first on the C: drive by typing this command c: then in the root of your C: drive with the command cd\\. If the last line is similar to C:\\>, then all right. Now, recruit a team, for example: vcredist_x86 /T:c: (the capitalization must be the same as here). In the License Agreement click Yes. If no errors pop up, everything should be installed. Briefly:
Start -> Run
cmd, //command interpretator
//In the command interpretator:
c:
cd\\
vcredist_x86 /T:c:
Team English letters, after each press Enter.