3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
McALEKSakaBLACK 04.04.20 01:24 am

Creation Master 14 (FIFA 14)

Who knows when there will be см14 ??? What are the assumptions??
217 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tema Gubanov 04.04.20

does not save after editing, it gives an error"Index was outside the bounds of the array

k
kostyrenko 04.04.20

GUYS HELP!!!WHAT to OPEN AFTER Open Select All???I have the first window popping up Messages!!!Press eject to open the second window and there's nothing there!NO DB FILE TO DO THAT???JUST CLICK AND IT GIVES AN ERROR!!!

S
Sergey BELYY 04.04.20

How to remove or delete the emblem of the club in CM 14 in forms?

s
sv_kursk 04.04.20

Sergey WHITE
enter a blank logo icon (blank icon below this inscription, the right of kN. mouse click - save picture as....) and then Import image in the field 1/5 to enter a blank icon logo

A
Aleks9044 04.04.20

Hello, guys needs help after I installed the program ( and I installed it in principle for the sake of boots and sponsors on the shirt) all made saved, but the trouble in the career I have some of our players , well not basic formulations lost the names of the players , just nothing written and everything, it is not clear who it is , just seen his picture, who knows what could be the problem?

k
kostyrenko 04.04.20

GUYS HELP!!!WHAT to OPEN AFTER Open Select All???I have the first window POPs up the folder and XML file Messages!!!Press eject to open the second window and there's nothing there JUST a FOLDER AND SEEEEEE!NO DB FILE TO DO THAT???JUST CLICK AND IT GIVES AN ERROR!!!How to open the PROGRAM I'm TIRED ALREADY!!!???PLEASE HELP!I BEG WHO KNOWS!!!!THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

S
SirGeorgeBest 04.04.20

People how to overcome this error ?

S
SirGeorgeBest 04.04.20

Here is a screen

k
kostyrenko 04.04.20

GUYS HELP!!!WHAT to OPEN AFTER Open Select All???I have the first window POPs up the folder and XML file Messages!!!Press eject to open the second window and there's nothing there JUST a FOLDER AND SEEEEEE!NO DB FILE TO DO THAT???JUST CLICK AND IT GIVES AN ERROR!!!How to open the PROGRAM I'm TIRED ALREADY!!!???PLEASE HELP!I BEG WHO KNOWS!!!!THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

d
diman12434 04.04.20

kostyrenko
on angliskom not tried

s
sv_kursk 04.04.20

SirGeorgeBest
moddingway patch installed? If Yes, then helped me select a different Database in the selector

S
SirGeorgeBest 04.04.20

How to make EA did not climb to update the rosters ?

r
romanfreeze091 04.04.20

Guys, help! When you put the winter equipment of the players and put it in the game it never appears. This is the problem with saving in the program or something else. And then all winter in short shirts ahaut on the field

S
SirGeorgeBest 04.04.20

People have made transfers to your club, but for some reason half of the players not Kingdom ? stupid balls near their faces by the way is also not visible and no stats ?

k
kostyrenko 04.04.20

THAT IS SUCH CRAP!

k
kostyrenko 04.04.20

Climbs after opening the folder фифа14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND ALL

k
kostyrenko 04.04.20

NOT STUPIDLY OPENS THE FOLDER WITH THE FOOTBALL AND CREATION MASTER!!!TRIED THE PATH TO THE FOLDER ФИФА14!NO WHERE NEITHER THE XML FILES NOR THE DB META FILE AT ALL GALLACH!WHAT'S THIS CRAP I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k
kostyrenko 04.04.20

As far as I remember on FIFA 13!Should a window to throw it out with the DB file META click once and then again THROWS out the DB META LANGUAGE SELECTION, AND OPEN!!!!And Here's a necessity!!!!

Z
Zybactik 04.04.20

Guys who knows please explain how to create a player via СМ14.

S
Snickers_PTK 04.04.20

Please tell me if you change butty and form through CM career would have to re-start??