3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
McALEKSakaBLACK 04.04.20 01:24 am

Creation Master 14 (FIFA 14)

Who knows when there will be см14 ??? What are the assumptions??
217 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zybactik 04.04.20

how to use СМ14 write an inscription of the sponsor on the shirt?

v
vladec0074545 04.04.20

how to fix: Error: 14999 Debug Trap: Unexpected Hair Format ?

A
Aleks9044 04.04.20

Please tell me , is it possible to change the color of the socks in the forms in СМ14? for example at Manchester, red shirt, white shorts and black leggings, = it is possible as thread to make leg warmers white?

Tell me who is not difficult PZHL.

A
Aranycsapat 04.04.20

Hi need help. The edit forms in CM is good, everything is saved. But after generating in-game coins, and there are no changes, And when checking in the CM 14 comes out changed form. already tried to create a 4 set but is it in the game form in red and green box. Tell me what is the reason? maybe the generator?

i
irgik 04.04.20

Hi how to change player in career mode

J
John Gunner 04.04.20

Aleks9044
No,you can't! Form is a file in PNG format and edited it in photoshop.

f
fforimen 04.04.20

tell me how to do that one player played in several bands in CM 14 ? for example, Alba plays for Barcelona and Spain team Adidas, as it is in the same team stuff ?

A
Aleks9044 04.04.20

John Gunner
thanks for the reply!

A
Aleks9044 04.04.20

guys and no one will tell you СМ14 put boots of sponsors, just not loading old career and the new cannot be created if you use the latest update of the compositions, that is compositions of the updates? just have to constantly blow the Fife, and re install will not solve the problem this?

A
Alex1-Ander 04.04.20

is there any way to save what you're doing in см14?I'm just doing a lot of things and fun career, and you have to reinstall the game, and you can save initially, you're cheating, and if all my flying career, that would be back to fix this file?

A
Ascvortcov99 04.04.20

Please tell me what to do? I made the team, it's all good and everything works, but there is a problem when it said FIFA team name writes another( what to do ???

M
Mike Molot 04.04.20

Ascvortcov99
Well, maybe the name is not registered in the database. Try to look again in creason the master of all that is connected with the name of the team

A
Ascvortcov99 04.04.20

Mike Molot

here) I just 1 time I made a team I can something not so made?

A
Alex1-Ander 04.04.20

I joined all the leagues into one big League(i.e. in a single season playing in Russia and if you take the first 4 places or recent, then play Portugal or England, etc.), and some of the cups lost its meaning, right now I'm doing the Champions League and the European competition I interfere...
maybe someone knows how to remove the cups?

S
Serious-Killer 04.04.20

Please help,I edit FIFA 14 CM14 well, for example the form and I add some players only room in the team and no names,how to fix ?

L
Lebron300 04.04.20

put the faces of the classic players... do everything as before. and they face the curves of type triangle.. what's the matter?.

a
antoshka95 04.04.20

how to open СМ14??? a window opens, and then what to do????

s
sv_kursk 04.04.20

Can anyone suggest how to create (add) a tournament in CM 14? Error somehow

A
Alex1-Ander 04.04.20

sv_kursk
tab where to draw the Cup click fifa-uefa - and there create your truner), though new League\Champions League\just a Cup

L
Lebron300 04.04.20

look guys.. when you create a new player.. I put a face... let the Davids..and his body is white.. how to make it all black?