3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishka2002 04.04.20 11:30 pm

Why the game added absurd things? (Elex)

In the game there is no any signs of the level monsters and quests. What prevented to divide the quests by levels, easy, medium, hard, impossible. What prevented to indicate the levels of monsters? One humanoid kills you for 10 strokes, the other for 1, from where should I know what a mob like hits? If you want realism then do not enter the humanoids who odnorukij vanscott.

Why does the game not display on the map all the available jobs? Even in real life you can on the map to denote goal labels. Why it was necessary to combine the inventory with talents, perks and skills? It is not practical, pointless, uncomfortable.
Why at the time of sale there is no division of objects into groups? Potions, debris, materials, documents, all in one GIANT pile to find what you want to sell.... Nafig need teleporters, they look ridiculous, not vpisyvaetsya in ENT, where it was better to make the system fast trevala in Skyrim. With the HS designation on the map too decided to be original, the arc indicates the direction of the player when partner close his round coming at your and you have to zoom the map to understand where to go, the arrow in 2017, is not comme Il faut?

To the heap, Why the RPG was removed a full description of the talents? Talent to strengthen arms from where should I know it gives 3% damage, 10% or 30%? Why can't I see how many points I have health, stamina, mana, armor? Sense to hide this information?

Not played the Gothic, the absurd has done, that the game was similar to the old game? Don't understand why this is necessary, because the complexity then increases, tighten a little passage and makes the game less comfortable because of the pathetic interface.
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortimeer 04.04.20

Mishka2002 wrote:
Not played Gothic
Well, that's all. So would all the questions disappeared. Plus the above, I think you're trying to turn Elex Fallout and Skyrim)

D
Ded MastDay 04.04.20

Mishka2002 wrote:
- What prevented to divide the quests by levels, easy, medium, hard, impossible?
- What prevented to indicate the levels of monsters?
- Why does the game not display on the map all the available jobs?
Nothing more absurd I've ever heard.

M
Mortimeer 04.04.20

Svetoslav
From what? just someone in the Witcher, beat, everything, exactly, except that in addition to direct ALL available jobs
Mishka2002 wrote:
What prevented to indicate the levels of monsters? One humanoid kills you for 10 strokes, the other for 1, from where should I know what a mob like hits?
And by the way Elexe mark a skull of the enemies if they are too strong for your Persian.(like in the Witcher)

D
Ded MastDay 04.04.20

Mortimeer
By the way, the Witcher is all of the above make me so mad and to my great joy at the nexus there were mods to disable all this kazualschinu. And the absurdity is not that it's not in the game, and that someone turns out to be necessary.

S
Stanislavich 04.04.20

Mishka2002
In the genre of ARPG always information on the enemy remained secretive. On the one hand, the complete absence of any information about the enemy is an RPG element, on the other hand, it is high time to enter various skills (long flow) which will gradually reveal the information (analogue of intelligence in Morrowind, even when raised to 100 alchemy never opened 3 and 4 the properties of herbs, and intelligence. on the contrary, after reaching a certain value, opened first 1st property. after second after third and high value intelligence opened the 4th property).

Again, the lack of any information about the enemy, except his name is the RPG element since the first ARPG.

2. About the realism in the game. Realism is when 1 accurate, good penetration with Dvuhruchevoj Axe led to critical damage and could either instantly kill, or to kill time. Realism is when each type of weapon is used against certain types of armor. if the opponent is in full armour, a metal. the use against him of swords was useless. Only Rapiers, spears and Maces (in the priority blunt weapon). Realism is when the spears of length 2 meters and 3-3. 5 m and allow you to reach the enemy at a distance of 4 meters, but the treatment of spear more difficult than with a sword. In part, Alexe, the ability to kill with 3-4 hits, looks quite playable. Playing on standard difficulty you and you can kill in 2-3 shot. This gives you the opportunity to commit any mistakes (as it does not always catch vansat) and enables the cause serious damage over a series of bumps (mostly fatal damage).

3. To the minimap a lot of claims. And they are all justified. And not as Lorne is not given any information about the minimap. The main map - just not the same. so far from the ideals, but it does not appear hostile units do not have any records. Even the ground level appears not very well (level height). Why did this map and the minimap is not known and unlikely when the Piranhas will give the answer and the more unlikely they will change.
4. About the character Menu. Why it was removed? it is not known. But there are suspicions that this was done precisely because the mechanics of the fight and damage. there is a suspicion on presence autolevel mobs, in the sense that with increasing level of the hero. most of the mobs get increased damage. That is, banal agapes 2-3 level character is a jerk to hit 40 damage, and at 20th level can beat a 50, but at 30+ level 60. On the one hand, it is not critical, on the other hand, if it were the character menu with the indication of his health, it would be possible to track damage mobs damage. Would be different situation. in which the presence of armor and a gradual increase in armor JAXA in digital value would not appear, because damage to mobs is increased and the armor reduces the damage in percentage and numeric values. And the introduction of the character menu with the display of his damage and a more detailed description of the skills would have forced Developers to change the mechanics of the game, change the description of the skill in the first place, characteristics.

In terms of jobs... I'm kind of happy that the game entered the job market, but on the other hand, a Standard Element ARPG is the diary of the protagonist, in which he and contains all the information about the job. And without markers (remember the games early 2000's such as Morrowind, Gothic). Introduction the allocation of only one task most likely was meant to be exactly alternating, gradually completing quests when the player comes. takes 1 quest and goes to carry it out. and coming back. after completing the first quest. takes second. In practice, we get a system where you can collect up to 70% of all quests in the game, without completing any quest. Collected and going to accomplish. In this regard. otsutsvtie choices a few quests to highlight on the world map - this is a significant drawback in the direction of the Piranha, because Piranhas journal serious nerf.

M
Mishka2002 04.04.20

Stanislavich
well, in General, the calculation is really on the poll, while the full, all new elements to enter the steel. In vain, it was necessary to introduce something new and leave some antiquated mechanics that would remove excess hemorrhagic. I'm already more used to games where success depends on the owner, and not from the competent pumping, in 2000 it was understandable, then what computers were, what there nafig fighting, but now it looks ridiculous. With the jetpack by the way that was genius, considering you don't know where to go, the opportunity to escape saves the game from removal

I
Igor.Volkov 04.04.20

Mishka2002 wrote:
In the game there is no any signs of the level monsters and quests.
Another student born in 2008, of which only the third RPG the Witcher was seen in Gothic did not play.

S
Stanislavich 04.04.20

Mishka2002
They have so many innovations:
1. have cut the character menu
2. The new combat system, which is designed for ratios of damage
3. Add a single token of the task
4. Introduction large seamless world where even outside the map is generated textures
5. The introduction of height to the gameplay and the introduction of džetpaka

D
Ded MastDay 04.04.20

Stanislavich wrote:
Realism is when 1 accurate, good penetration with Dvuhruchevoj Axe led to critical damage and could either instantly kill, or to kill time. Realism is when each type of weapon is used against certain types of armor. if the opponent is in full armour, a metal. the use against him of swords was useless. Only Rapiers, spears and Maces (in the priority blunt weapon).
Direct clear. +1 for that alone.

Igor.Volkov wrote:
which RPG only the third of the Witcher saw
And the Witcher RPG can be called a stretch. It's more of an action adventure with RPG elements, but not as a full-fledged ARPG.

P
Pril Balsam 04.04.20

Mishka2002
because it is Gothic. She always has been, is and will be there whiners

M
Mishka2002 04.04.20

Svetoslav
realism is when the robber dressed in leather to kill with a single blow with an axe, not with 30-40 on the head, the realism is when the enemy doesn't beat you, when strikes a meter away from you)) Realism is not always complexity.

It's hard to get Doom 3 only with a gun on the maximum complexity (from personal experience I know), and there is not the difficulty, and hemorrhoids, not to be confused with complexity for the sake of Christ, it's so frozen!

S
Siniy Kot 04.04.20

If you're talking about the absurdity...the combination of fantasy, cyberpunk and steampunk, you are not confused, no?)))

N
Nyanco 04.04.20

Is it me or all the complaints about the game relate to its difficulties and no click one time to win in a roll?

11Sevas11 04.04.20

Mortimeer
So he's probably casualist.

D
Ded MastDay 04.04.20

Mishka2002
Mishka2002 wrote:
not to be confused with complexity for the sake of Christ, it's so frozen!
PS. And I did said something about the difficulty? I like Dark Souls, don't you think a difficult game, but realism in there will be maybe more than Alexa.
Oh yeah, and since the theme of the absurd, the phrase - for Christ's sake, it's so frozen just it is.

m
moblin 04.04.20

Svetoslav wrote:
but realism
Well, Yes, myzh every day outside the window seeing the half dragon of the undead, sexy keepers of the fire (well in a strip club can be) and magic crayons writing to a parallel dimension.
Svetoslav wrote:
I like Dark Souls, don't you think a difficult game
Yeah go tell it Midiru on NG+7, which stupidly don't give a shit what you're wearing

S
Stanislavich 04.04.20

moblin
With Midiron of the problems experienced. Much more problematic Gael and Frida on NG +7. Midir fat, it's to long to kill. but he has good timings. But with Gael and Frida timings harsh and the longer battle with them - the more you use your HP. Midir you can kill 5 minutes, conceding some of his attacks, and Frida\the Gael in 5 minutes you miss a lot more.

m
moblin 04.04.20

Stanislavich
Yeah but they don't have vansat abilities and die on them from one missed feeding is not possible, even from backstep her braids.
Stanislavich wrote:
but Frida\the Gael in 5 minutes you miss a lot more.
Here imeeno and direct more Trev as a consequence. And Midir miss at the end of his plasma, which walks across the field, and if you are at this moment still not under his paws was down the drain.
+ Frida can backstep to stick it.
And with Gael generally show-off, apichaya in the balance, but the shield more (it is possible even without reservation, Schaub ride) all bare there.

D
Ded MastDay 04.04.20

moblin wrote:
Well, Yes, myzh every day outside the window seeing the half dragon of the undead
Tell you a secret - realism is not something that you see outside the window. Take for example the battle in the middle ages, with swords and armor, do you think if you do not see the knights outside the window then they are not real? For their time they were quite real. And only one missed strike with the sword, without the proper protection, you, if you don't immediately kill or at least incapacitate, without the ability to continue the fight. That's what I mean by realism in games. And dragons and undead is just a literary course with the use of images in their place could be real people and normal animals. There's nothing stopping you in life, for example during the war, to present the enemy as a monster. But when, to kill some sort of dog pissing, have to thrash it over a hundred times, so this is far from realism, even if you see these dogs every day outside the window packs.

S
Stanislavich 04.04.20

moblin
I paired weapons held by these bosses have no shields) With Midiron on the contrary, very advantageous to breed for him an ultimatum. Easy enough to run up to him during its use. to stand and wait. And then there are several seconds of unpunished blows. I would not say that Midiron got the hang of it, but with my builds, the Prince of Demons who, with two demons, the very beginning of the battle, on NG+7 killed first demon to the moment shiritsa the second demon. With Midiron much nicer, so many different features, when due to positioni the dragon's head is exactly in the place where arrives your shot. For me the second phase is much easier the first. It's like Reim from DS-2. Its second phase on the first NG is much easier the first phase. The animation is long and kickbacks after hitting big. You can even pair Psow 2 strike to give the window between his blows.