3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miss Willis 04.04.20 11:40 pm

Technical problems and questions (Drakensang: The River of Time)

The topic of questions , answers on all technical questions concerning the installation or at all on the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
And now, do Not tell anyone how the language of the text to change? I can not find the configuration file. Sound eng., text Russian (as it were). want English text.
ATP!
84 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miss Willis 04.04.20

Yes, minus that there is no such file for editing. I also have pirates. I do all pirate, but problems are rare.
ArcticStan
what branch of the registry? I have the sounds in English, the text itself know. in German there's nothing there

M
Miss Willis 04.04.20

About how to get the English(German,whatever) said-must see)
Yes, do not worry, all right, I DIN :))
about the registry file, everything is clear, thank you!))

M
Miss Willis 04.04.20

People, please tell me the conversations between companions behind GG in locations not announced? And then pop up the dialogue over their heads, and there is no sound. the sound in the main conversations. That word chesney in Dragan Age everything was in place.

M
Miss Willis 04.04.20

Yes, kaneshno well I have a pirate pirates in my life seen eyes litsuhu ))) and DIN!

A
Aahen 04.04.20

All had pirate repak - in the absence of official! Thanks to our enthusiastic craftsmen. It is clear that they earn a living. But after all and the janitor gets sickly right now - and to make the translation of the game may be the only person passionate about!

By the way according to DaSein http://forums.playground.ru/drakensang_the_river_of_time/574422/#729825
26 Nov should do a print of the official Russian version.

A
Aahen 04.04.20

Against the WTO. They do not like the pirates. I live on the very edge of our great country - a border town. Here, the license disk with MassEffect1 still not received, for example. Internet is very expensive. I live in the countryside, in a city already are unlimited - but at a price!!! (450 rubles a month), and my average out - 150 RUB, but I don't download large files, games -buy in the store. I'm on GPRS At night 40 COP. Beeline-Click, and 1 ruble, via TELE2. There can be no download. The top speed of both operators until this week was 21 kilobytes in size, but with this week's Beeline seems to have done the 3G but the reception is uncertain - sometimes jumps to some HSDP (and maybe - HDSP). Cho for crap - I do not understand. I have USB-modem Beeline.

A
Aahen 04.04.20

Comrade moderator, found the link for You to directly address. But why is my rating lowered because I wrote a walkthrough for this game. Feel a little hurt. Please increase to 10. I think deserved :)))

T
Tualetnyy_Elemental 04.04.20

When you start the game just black screen and freezes the game how to deal help...

s
sensys123 04.04.20

You're just a long wait and the game will start. And I have this problem : immediately after loading begins to appear the main menu , but the game immediately crashes.Anybody ever used this?

S
Seguro 04.04.20

Crashes on mission to save Gerling,when the runs to the second gate leading into the port.
That's what gives http://s45.radikal.ru/i109/1011/08/b919c30f1158.jpg

s
star2056 04.04.20

tell me how to put the normal resolution in the game
and that is higher than 1400 by 900 is not put

T
Tatarko 04.04.20

star2056 I wrote about permissions in the topic are Divided opinions look there ;)

L
Lil_G. 04.04.20

The people help I downloaded and 4G. version and RePack and run when I have it just not responding. What to do ?

D
Dark Andrew 04.04.20

I have run it just not responding. What to do ?
To wait tried?

D
Decline 04.04.20

how to use fast travel?

D
DaSein 04.04.20

Decline
When you are in one of these points, call the map (M) and click on the moving point, where you need to go.

L
Levorn 04.04.20

People!Played a mage after the custom quick access toolbar turned grey!Ie all castes gray, click on them and they are not included!Anything on the panel perenoshu all grey and not active!The rest of the Persians all the rules and I have such a crap!!!

B
Bromich 04.04.20

no one knows is there any way to do that would have the minimap rotate with the hero?

D
DoomHammer40 04.04.20

help when I start the game gets the black screen error FILE: che do?

K
Kreativ77 04.04.20

Levorn , and you happen to a mage not wearing the hat which the magic blocks ?