3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miss Willis 04.04.20 11:40 pm

Technical problems and questions (Drakensang: The River of Time)

The topic of questions , answers on all technical questions concerning the installation or at all on the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
And now, do Not tell anyone how the language of the text to change? I can not find the configuration file. Sound eng., text Russian (as it were). want English text.
ATP!
84 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bilal81 04.04.20

Guys anyone knows is it possible to not die, your companion (Archer) at the beginning of the game?

S
SnaiNER 04.04.20

here's the error.nowhere to be found help

O
Ochen dobryy 04.04.20

People, please help!
Got to the last quest. Red doesn't want to lead the team to the secret entrance to the castle without Ardo, Ardo and did not get on the team. Question - is there something I did or a glitch in the game??

T
TrusTNik 04.04.20

Very good

Usually, all the questions on the passage are asked here ---> http://forums.playground.ru/drakensang_the_river_of_time/598934/

And in the theme- strange situation. And what does it is impossible to take the team? Ardo is on the ship in a hovering position and does not react on clicking on it with the mouse? Or chat with him still possible?

O
Ochen dobryy 04.04.20

TrusTNik
You can talk but not more

T
TrusTNik 04.04.20

Very good

I'll try to be cap-om support. I am sure that at the time attempt to include Ardo team you have no listing of the maximum number of people ALREADY on the team? Try talking to Ardo first and the first to include him in the team. And so - how many are sitting in this thread - this problem has not yet encountered.

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 04.04.20

Ardo arbitrarily, the script is included in the team after agreeing to go with Red for the execution of the final quest. if Ardo to exclude Red will not lead. But at any moment Ardo added ACC. options in the dialogue. Apparently, some betaverse. Can be corrected by putting the official localization of 1C

111Kramatorsk111 04.04.20

comrades, tell me what could be the problem?

after starting, white screen and all :(

K

the problem with the video card or drivers for it

X
Xshathra 04.04.20

Mosaic in the Church of Afferde,I have the 16-th element of this image but how to set up there? Click RMB on an item in quest items icon to use(the gears) present,maybe even as it should?Tell me who it is easy.

K

Xshathra
If the mosaic is assembled correctly, you may receive the gear. And there is a animation of a fragment of the picture.

n
nat1279 04.04.20

Hello,my character in Drakensang disappeared Lega bow,what to do

n
nat1279 04.04.20

gone with all the rubies,I just feel sorry for him all that time wasted, a waste.

g
genuess 04.04.20

I have a problem - the cursor does not move, and not play - in the settings, no window mode, no support for hardware cursor is not (in other games sometimes it helps)
was anyone else this problem?
is Win 7, 64 bit - can in the business? Who solved this problem help! Plz.

m
msh_b 04.04.20

Good evening, can you tell me how to take a screenshot in the game (PrtScr touches the Desk, although in the first part all works)?

Thank you in advance.

v
vladchij 04.04.20

Use the program Fraps.

m
msh_b 04.04.20

Thanks, I'll try

r
raspisnoy1 04.04.20

Aahen
Against the WTO. They do not like the pirates. I live on the very edge of our great country - a border town. Here, the license disk with MassEffect1 still not received, for example. Internet is very expensive. I live in the countryside, in a city already are unlimited - but at a price!!! (450 rubles a month), and my average out - 150 RUB, but I don't download large files, games -buy in the store. I'm on GPRS At night 40 COP. Beeline-Click, and 1 ruble, via TELE2. There can be no download. The top speed of both operators until this week was 21 kilobytes in size, but with this week's Beeline seems to have done the 3G but the reception is uncertain - sometimes jumps to some HSDP (and maybe - HDSP). Cho for crap - I do not understand. I have USB-modem Beeline.
read and weep-well, you and terpenes lost...go wood pinned

r
raspisnoy1 04.04.20

111Kramatorsk111
settings-vidyuhi not renders

A
Artemona 04.04.20

Guys, this problem - when entering the game, the cursor just disappears, the picture of the cursor remains in the corner of the screen, you can move the mouse and click on something even, but the mouse turns invisible.
What can I do?