3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miss Willis 04.04.20 11:40 pm

Technical problems and questions (Drakensang: The River of Time)

The topic of questions , answers on all technical questions concerning the installation or at all on the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
And now, do Not tell anyone how the language of the text to change? I can not find the configuration file. Sound eng., text Russian (as it were). want English text.
ATP!
84 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nicrogen 04.04.20

problem following the plan, completing all the quests from the elves, the captain disappears from the ship, but in the place where it should be in the quest - there is no one glitch or just a quest abstruse?

B
Boudika 04.04.20

Recently discovered - if in the driver settings, not to put on high anti-aliasing - the game starts to run faster times with it - no loss of quality display graphics.

D
Denis Flint 04.04.20

Boudika Recently discovered - if in the driver settings, not to put on high anti-aliasing - the game starts to run faster times with it - no loss of quality display graphics. What I driver setup can not find Ge force 9800 gt

k
killername 04.04.20

The people here in gnomish mines where the lever is this gnome and all the way to fix it does rotate it does so the water was lowered what to do?

k
killername 04.04.20

DoomHammer40
are you wearing iron armor, spells it blocks

B
Boudika 04.04.20

Dennis Flint
If there is no driver settings - so it is not completely installed (without GUI) if you got the disc which came with the video card, start Windows and let it install all completely.
If there is no disc - look for drivers on CDs in stores or download from the website of the card manufacturer or nVidia.

B
Boudika 04.04.20

killername
The lever is somewhere else, in some corner of the wall to the left of the entrance.

k
killername 04.04.20

how to get the mine little Munchkin? the lever which the water descends not to turn, and standing next to a dwarf saying I Sha'll fix it will fix them does not) and the output is this fucking cobalt MNU teleports back

D
DaSein 04.04.20

killername
Lever you can pull only during the second visit of mine, on another quest, not before.

All questions should be written in the theme of the Passage. Questions.. Here only for technical issues with the game.

g
giblyak23 04.04.20

I have after installing the game, when you start the game hangs and a black screen...

D
DaSein 04.04.20

Black screen for 40 seconds at all, then it should normally be loaded.

g
giblyak23 04.04.20

DaSein
I waited five minutes,nothing happened, and in the end cut down through the Manager...

D
DaSein 04.04.20

Game version, what OS?

g
giblyak23 04.04.20

version of what do not know, I have seven...

D
DaSein 04.04.20

Check below the system requirements of your computer matched and disk space was enough. I have at first launch too, all podvisli, via the Manager had to unload the XP, but then start normally.

V
Volchenok 04.04.20

can't quest with the sailors go who played the silent help founded down by the second market and the one that fist fighter all the way

a
ap18 04.04.20

People and at me such problem!! Installation after a 3 percent prekraschaetsya and writes: game Installation not complete please correct the problem and run setup again! What!?

D
DaSein 04.04.20

ap18
Problems usually do not arise just like that, the error code should be. It is not excluded that you have just broken the distribution from which the game put.

a
ap18 04.04.20

Error code 267 invalid folder name!!

D
DaSein 04.04.20

ap18
In the folder name and all the way to the file that starts the game, there should be Russian characters. Try to rename in Latin.