3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magnum 500 03.10.19 12:47 am

Why incredibly slow on GTX1050ti? (Gears 5)

Wild brakes from the beginning. Vidyaha GTX1050ti, FX-6100, 8 GB RAM and a resolution of 1280x1024, should also on average to go, but regardless of the settings are almost slideshow FPS from 15 to 5 frames. Turned off as soon as the wires came down guys, just a gesture which logogram. People in the comments on the hands it goes on GTX1050 on FullHD
165 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magnum 500 03.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
Percent loaded 70%, vidyaha 40-50, Windows 8, months, updates have been disabled.

M
Magnum 500 03.10.19

Marsj
Antimalware chased by curator, нодом32 - is also thought that miner, but can not find

M
Magnum 500 03.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
Percent loaded 70%, vidyaha 40-50, Windows 8, months, updates have been disabled.

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

Magnum 500 wrote:
And anything that the minimum requirements set my config?
don't look at their writing from the bulldozer, the more that you try to play in the AAA project
Magnum 500 wrote:
On the rutor many who write on similar configs, the game flies, it is unlikely that all will lie.
say the same thing, who's stopping you?
Magnum 500 wrote:
And sitting on seven, Yes.
that is one reason of your problem is, the game under дх12 API sharpened, win 7 he is using crutches works, put 10 wines, and maybe you will have a stable 25-30фпс
Magnum 500 wrote:
All here say that the dead percent but why then is the minimum salary FX-6ХХХ? I certainly do not claim to be ultra in FullHD, but on average it should go on the square.
minimum requirements do not imply a playable gameplay, it run at 25 fps on the lowest graphics settings with subsidence and friezes, so zatestit, to look at the game and if you like to go for the upgrade, especially in low resolutions, more just in percent load. In short, to start put 10 wines or at least update win 7 maybe, but to play дх12 to win 7 using crutches it's like to play on PC using emulator in the PS3 game

M
Magnum 500 03.10.19

I think I can will point in sistemih iron outstanding unplayable gameplay. Well this is how the bulldozer 6 series needs to stay in the cold especially buying the game. Meaning that the game will run on low nastrojkah graphics with acceptable fps. And I have a 6100 now from 10 to 5 fps issues, 25 did not exist. I feel that jamb hardware ..

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

Magnum 500 wrote:
And anything that the minimum requirements set my config?
don't look at their writing from the bulldozer, the more that you try to play in the AAA project
Magnum 500 wrote:
On the rutor many who write on similar configs, the game flies, it is unlikely that all will lie.
say the same thing, who's stopping you?
Magnum 500 wrote:
And sitting on seven, Yes.
that is one reason of your problem is, the game under дх12 API sharpened, win 7 he is using crutches works, put 10 wines, and maybe you will have a stable 25-30фпс
Magnum 500 wrote:
All here say that the dead percent but why then is the minimum salary FX-6ХХХ? I certainly do not claim to be ultra in FullHD, but on average it should go on the square.
minimum requirements do not imply a playable gameplay, it run at 25 fps on the lowest graphics settings with subsidence and friezes, so zatestit, to look at the game and if you like to go for the upgrade, especially in low resolutions, more just in percent load. In short, to start put 10 wines or at least update win 7 maybe, but to play дх12 to win 7 using crutches it's like to play on PC using emulator in the PS3 game

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

Magnum 500
Developed a I do not know test their share or not, the remaster of the first part on my system profile out of the blue to 35фпс sags and you wonder. Top-end graphics cards sometimes do not pull the maximum setting, what to speak of lawendowy glands. Put 10 wines to begin or renew its axis. Why stop updating? Wood renew on vidyahu

M
Magnum 500 03.10.19

I think I can will point in sistemih iron outstanding unplayable gameplay. Well this is how the bulldozer 6 series needs to stay in the cold especially buying the game. Meaning that the game will run on low nastrojkah graphics with acceptable fps. And I have a 6100 now from 10 to 5 fps issues, 25 did not exist. I feel that jamb hardware ..

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

Magnum 500 wrote:
I feel that jamb hardware ..
that is so clear, but it can still software side, without installing the 10 wines you can not do, by the way the normal axis and around better and easier than win 7

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

Magnum 500
Developed a I do not know test their share or not, the remaster of the first part on my system profile out of the blue to 35фпс sags and you wonder. Top-end graphics cards sometimes do not pull the maximum setting, what to speak of lawendowy glands. Put 10 wines to begin or renew its axis. Why stop updating? Wood renew on vidyahu

S
Subaru MotorSports 03.10.19

Magnum 500
The processor and video card are not loaded...

Try to turn off vertical sync in the game and the video driver, turn off triple buffering, enable power management on maximum performance, using the task Manager to put a high priority.

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

Magnum 500 wrote:
I feel that jamb hardware ..
that is so clear, but it can still software side, without installing the 10 wines you can not do, by the way the normal axis and around better and easier than win 7

s
stars1066 03.10.19

Magnum 500
I'm first on the seven ran the game I had 32 average fps in the test on medium settings. Ten — 62 average fps in the test on ultra settings.

S
Subaru MotorSports 03.10.19

Magnum 500
The processor and video card are not loaded...

Try to turn off vertical sync in the game and the video driver, turn off triple buffering, enable power management on maximum performance, using the task Manager to put a high priority.

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

stars1066 wrote:
I'm first on the seven ran the game I had 32 average fps in the test on medium settings. Ten — 62 average fps in the test on ultra settings.
because the game дх12, and he's on win 7 using crutches works

s
stars1066 03.10.19

Magnum 500

M
Magnum 500 03.10.19

Steve Taller
I don't think 1050 lowend, I took her in the middle of the 17th year, it is unlikely in our segment some change every two years. There is a problem somewhere in the hardware because I noticed that it began to lag the games that used to not lag.

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

stars1066 wrote:
because the game дх12, and he's on win 7 using crutches works

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

Magnum 500
You could take now, but could at the time, the value it has. The map was initially presented as lawendowa. 1080ти/2080/Radeon 7 is middle, 2080ти/Titanium p is tops, the rest of this loand. Well it is, the prologue.
You have 10 wines to put for starters, I think this will partly solve your problem

M
Magnum 500 03.10.19

Steve Taller
I don't think 1050 lowend, I took her in the middle of the 17th year, it is unlikely in our segment some change every two years. There is a problem somewhere in the hardware because I noticed that it began to lag the games that used to not lag.