3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magnum 500 03.10.19 12:47 am

Why incredibly slow on GTX1050ti? (Gears 5)

Wild brakes from the beginning. Vidyaha GTX1050ti, FX-6100, 8 GB RAM and a resolution of 1280x1024, should also on average to go, but regardless of the settings are almost slideshow FPS from 15 to 5 frames. Turned off as soon as the wires came down guys, just a gesture which logogram. People in the comments on the hands it goes on GTX1050 on FullHD
165 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 03.10.19

Zox-Zox
well you compared...a car that was more expensive and stamped at the factory in China which fees hundreds of thousands

Z
Zox-Zox 03.10.19

Steve Taller
There is incorrect comparison. The same 980-980ti mega tops. Or 1070-1080, too, awesome tops, which will last for many years.
For example, to take a car a Ferrari for 30 years. She that today will be a piece of and worse than zaporozhtsa??? No! These machines in its class will always be the elite and no difference to Ferrari's 30 years or 2019. The last speed will be the slaughter. But I don't think by much. And with maps. For example, yesterday I looked a lot of VIDOS, where 980ti feels fine now. Just need to put the correct settings in games. In the same gears of war 5, if set to ultra settings and the maximum, 1080ti will not be sweet, but that doesn't mean that the map of middle. She even when out 5080ti will remain the awesome top solution, which would be worth a punt snap. And if to it to put the Rockets, then do ten years you can not change the platform

m
mrKaktak 03.10.19

Zox-Zox
well you compared...a car that was more expensive and stamped at the factory in China which fees hundreds of thousands

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

Zox-Zox wrote:
There is incorrect comparison. The same 980-980ti mega tops. Or 1070-1080, too, awesome tops, which will last for many years.
what are you talking about? these cards are not enough and their place in the garbage, not everyone will buy for overdadige thousand bucks for two rocket x, disconnect your rocket x and play your 1080 and you'll be very unpleasantly surprised

Zox-Zox wrote:
In the same gears of war 5, if set to ultra settings and the maximum, 1080ti will not be sweet, but that doesn't mean that the map of middle.
there are only two settings much squander 1080ти is the amount of fog and screen reflectance, visual difference between ultra and max is not, but they are thrown only 4K in 1440p it pulls fine at max everything, because not top, a middle, there is a much more powerful solution for gaming in the form of 2080ти

Zox-Zox wrote:
She even when out 5080ti will remain the awesome top solution, which would be worth a punt snap.
Control on the ultra it's already got only in 1080p/60 fps, new AAA projects on the ultra also think there will really only play in 1080p on large screens it looks very ugly, with the release of 5080ти 1080ти for the game will not pull in 60fps even on minimum

Zox-Zox wrote:
And if to it to put the Rockets, then do ten years you can not change the platform
nobody in their right mind games will not buy the Board for the 5000.e. apiece that are still using crutches start

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

Zox-Zox wrote:
what are you talking about? these cards are not enough and their place in the garbage, not everyone will buy for overdadige thousand bucks for two rocket x, disconnect your rocket x and play your 1080 and you'll be very unpleasantly surprised

Zox-Zox wrote:
In the same gears of war 5, if set to ultra settings and the maximum, 1080ti will not be sweet, but that doesn't mean that the map of middle.
there are only two settings much squander 1080ти is the amount of fog and screen reflectance, visual difference between ultra and max is not, but they are thrown only 4K in 1440p it pulls fine at max everything, because not top, a middle, there is a much more powerful solution for gaming in the form of 2080ти

Zox-Zox wrote:
She even when out 5080ti will remain the awesome top solution, which would be worth a punt snap.
Control on the ultra it's already got only in 1080p/60 fps, new AAA projects on the ultra also think there will really only play in 1080p on large screens it looks very ugly, with the release of 5080ти 1080ти for the game will not pull in 60fps even on minimum

Zox-Zox wrote:
And if to it to put the Rockets, then do ten years you can not change the platform
nobody in their right mind games will not buy the Board for the 5000.e. apiece that are still using crutches start

Z
Zox-Zox 03.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
What are you talking about? These cards are more than enough. Do not take the example of a bunch is not optimized projects, such as Control and other slag who gets at least 4080ti. I'm talking about normal games. The network is full of tests, where even the 980ti, once a monster card and then, which is now more than enough.
Steve Taller wrote:
play your 1080 and you'll be very unpleasantly surprised
I've checked without them. Easily copes with 1440.
Steve Taller wrote:
After a few years the Rockets are even more cheaper and everyone can buy. In fact, I bought them not for 5,000 y.e!!!!!
For example, when will 4080ti and if the Rockets are to put to the 980ti, but rather to the 780ti (for example, 4 rocket) that I am 100% sure that they will be easy 780ti on the same level 4080ti. About 5080ti don't know. I think it will be Sergi powerful card. To her even rockets will not be needed, since this card exactly ten years enough according to my assumptions.
Steve Taller wrote:
still using crutches start
There is nothing complicated there. Five or six minutes and you're done.

g
gennaz 03.10.19

Rock Man
1080ti,2080 radeon 7 is hayend solutions
About Radeon 7 and 1080ti hardly now it's high-end rx 5700xt is one of them.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Is it worth 30 Tr

R
Rock Man 03.10.19

gennaz
they also left hayend solutions,card though relatively old but powerful still.I think 1080 ti still any game it will be in 4K

Z
Zox-Zox 03.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
What are you talking about? These cards are more than enough. Do not take the example of a bunch is not optimized projects, such as Control and other slag who gets at least 4080ti. I'm talking about normal games. The network is full of tests, where even the 980ti, once a monster card and then, which is now more than enough.
Steve Taller wrote:
play your 1080 and you'll be very unpleasantly surprised
Steve Taller wrote:
After a few years the Rockets are even more cheaper and everyone can buy. In fact, I bought them not for 5,000 y.e!!!!!
For example, when will 4080ti and if the Rockets are to put to the 980ti, but rather to the 780ti (for example, 4 rocket) that I am 100% sure that they will be easy 780ti on the same level 4080ti. About 5080ti don't know. I think it will be Sergi powerful card. To her even rockets will not be needed, since this card exactly ten years enough according to my assumptions.
Steve Taller wrote:
still using crutches start
There is nothing complicated there. Five or six minutes and you're done.

Z
Zox-Zox 03.10.19

Rock Man wrote:
I think 1080 ti still any game it will be in 4K
Spoiler
4k is still a heavy solution. Now, if a second map to put, you can easily play in 4k for many years. But for 1440 quad hd, which is just above 2k you can safely play and where on the maps below

g
gennaz 03.10.19

Rock Man
1080ti,2080 radeon 7 is hayend solutions
About Radeon 7 and 1080ti hardly now it's high-end rx 5700xt is one of them.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Is it worth 30 Tr

R
Rock Man 03.10.19

gennaz
they also left hayend solutions,card though relatively old but powerful still.I think 1080 ti still any game it will be in 4K

Z
Zox-Zox 03.10.19

Rock Man wrote:
Spoiler
4k is still a heavy solution. Now, if a second map to put, you can easily play in 4k for many years. But for 1440 quad hd, which is just above 2k you can safely play and where on the maps below

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

Zox-Zox wrote:
The network is full of tests, where even the 980ti, once a monster card and then, which is now more than enough.
come on gangu and see what and how exports 980ти, it only play in 1080p and the fps is around 60 ranges and not above
Zox-Zox wrote:
the key word here before and it was seen long ago, at 1440p you can play on 1080ти, sometimes in some games in 1440p she pulls 65-70 fps only, on 1080 is 45-50, depending on what to play of course, but drawdown below 60 frames even without a monitoring system there are strongly

Zox-Zox wrote:
For example, when will 4080ti and if the Rockets are to put to the 980ti, but rather to the 780ti (for example, 4 rocket) that I am 100% sure that they will be easy 780ti on the same level 4080ti.
I'm talking about the rocket you hear on any website with the comp theme is not even close to writing about them, can foreign perhaps, but to the exit 4080ти sure will be the new API type дх13 or дх14 and if the main card does not support it, then no rockets will not help. For their price you could afford to assemble a top General PC with processor cores 18, 64 memory and 2080ти without any crutches. What do you have for the rest of the iron?

gennaz wrote:
About Radeon 7 and 1080ti hardly now it's high-end rx 5700xt goes along with them.
it's not the price, but in performance, there is now top 2080ти/Titan p, the map performance 1080ти/5700хт/2080/2080с, which have little difference from each other, the rest is lawendowy slag

Rock Man wrote:
4K/60 fps 1080ти not pull virtually nothing from AAA projects 2018 onwards, the maximum of 1440p and the same Anthem I sometimes below 60 sags, Divisin 2 also happens in open spaces 55-57 drawdown, and then jump to 68-75, about 4K/60fps on 1080ти this is only a game until 2018 max and not all, and new games in 4K it unplayable. I say as the owner. Today, even 2080ти not all 4K pulls

nguan wrote:
hahahaa looking clown drew lives in its own world .victim of marketing
why do I need any marketers??? if I bought then in 2017, the year 1080ти as soon as it came out, because then it was a top card and the most powerful, but the modern game has been done with such emphasis that 1080ти them a little.

Zox-Zox wrote:
Very heavy 4K resolution, the difference in fps between 1440p and 4K is so significant that in 4K just to play in 1440p in severe and graphitic projects with stable 60fps on weaker cards 1080ти not to play. Example, Antem, division 2, last Lark, devil hunt, Control, Ramnath Frome Ashes, Board 3, Rage 2, Grifol and it's so vskidku.

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

Zox-Zox wrote:
The network is full of tests, where even the 980ti, once a monster card and then, which is now more than enough.
come on gangu and see what and how exports 980ти, it only play in 1080p and the fps is around 60 ranges and not above
Zox-Zox wrote:
the key word here before and it was seen long ago, at 1440p you can play on 1080ти, sometimes in some games in 1440p she pulls 65-70 fps only, on 1080 is 45-50, depending on what to play of course, but drawdown below 60 frames even without a monitoring system there are strongly

Zox-Zox wrote:
For example, when will 4080ti and if the Rockets are to put to the 980ti, but rather to the 780ti (for example, 4 rocket) that I am 100% sure that they will be easy 780ti on the same level 4080ti.
I'm talking about the rocket you hear on any website with the comp theme is not even close to writing about them, can foreign perhaps, but to the exit 4080ти sure will be the new API type дх13 or дх14 and if the main card does not support it, then no rockets will not help. For their price you could afford to assemble a top General PC with processor cores 18, 64 memory and 2080ти without any crutches. What do you have for the rest of the iron?

gennaz wrote:
About Radeon 7 and 1080ti hardly now it's high-end rx 5700xt goes along with them.
it's not the price, but in performance, there is now top 2080ти/Titan p, the map performance 1080ти/5700хт/2080/2080с, which have little difference from each other, the rest is lawendowy slag

Rock Man wrote:
4K/60 fps 1080ти not pull virtually nothing from AAA projects 2018 onwards, the maximum of 1440p and the same Anthem I sometimes below 60 sags, Divisin 2 also happens in open spaces 55-57 drawdown, and then jump to 68-75, about 4K/60fps on 1080ти this is only a game until 2018 max and not all, and new games in 4K it unplayable. I say as the owner. Today, even 2080ти not all 4K pulls

nguan wrote:
hahahaa looking clown drew lives in its own world .victim of marketing
why do I need any marketers??? if I bought then in 2017, the year 1080ти as soon as it came out, because then it was a top card and the most powerful, but the modern game has been done with such emphasis that 1080ти them a little.

Zox-Zox wrote:
Very heavy 4K resolution, the difference in fps between 1440p and 4K is so significant that in 4K just to play in 1440p in severe and graphitic projects with stable 60fps on weaker cards 1080ти not to play. Example, Antem, division 2, last Lark, devil hunt, Control, Ramnath Frome Ashes, Board 3, Rage 2, Grifol and it's so vskidku.

Z
Zox-Zox 03.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
I'm talking about the rocket you hear on any website with the comp theme is not even close wrote about them, maybe foreign, except that
Foreign sites they discuss. Now I do not know.

Steve Taller wrote:
but the output 4080ти sure will be the new API type дх13 or дх14 and if the main card does not support it, then no rockets will not help.
Yet close to anything they are not heard. As will appear, buy a 4050 and put new rockets (if they will)

Steve Taller wrote:
. For their price you could afford to assemble a top General PC with processor cores 18, 64 memory and 2080ти without any crutches.
No, this is nonsense. The use of these giant field trips and zero percent. I had 7820x. After that I changed the platform and put the i5-9400F. The negative performance of some 1-2%. But before Fig saved. The memory was 32 gb 4600Mhz. I sold it too and put 12Gb 2666Mhz, with absolutely nothing to lose. What was the performance with 32 gb 4600Mhz, and has remained so. So I'm all for the Rockets. As animal power!

Steve Taller wrote:
What do you have for the rest of the iron?
That's on top of already written)

Z
Zox-Zox 03.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
I'm talking about the rocket you hear on any website with the comp theme is not even close wrote about them, maybe foreign, except that
Foreign sites they discuss. Now I do not know.

Steve Taller wrote:
but the output 4080ти sure will be the new API type дх13 or дх14 and if the main card does not support it, then no rockets will not help.
Yet close to anything they are not heard. As will appear, buy a 4050 and put new rockets (if they will)

Steve Taller wrote:
. For their price you could afford to assemble a top General PC with processor cores 18, 64 memory and 2080ти without any crutches.
No, this is nonsense. The use of these giant field trips and zero percent. I had 7820x. After that I changed the platform and put the i5-9400F. The negative performance of some 1-2%. But before Fig saved. The memory was 32 gb 4600Mhz. I sold it too and put 12Gb 2666Mhz, with absolutely nothing to lose. What was the performance with 32 gb 4600Mhz, and has remained so. So I'm all for the Rockets. As animal power!

Steve Taller wrote:
What do you have for the rest of the iron?
That's on top of already written)

Z
Zox-Zox 03.10.19

Steve Taller
Made a video with the new Ghost Recon.
Спойлерhttps://forums.playground.ru/tom_clancys_ghost_recon_breakpoint/uluchshennaya_optimizatsiya_tom_clancys_ghost_recon_breakpoint_beta-982924/#comment-18401368
This game did the campaign developed grafodrochery, who are “most-most”. Only where this is the MOST difference.... I have not seen. The difference between medium settings and ultra, are very meager in terms of visual differences. I put even higher than ultra, and the highest quality. This is nonsense crazy! That average that high that ultra high – up one: Takes Fig cloud fps, if you compare the average and higher, the differences just miserable in the game. Even next to the picture given in the example, where barely a noticeable difference between the small tweaks and suburbanite.
Here, if I put the settings on all games at the most, two 2080ti is not enough. Then we can say that 1080ti stuff) And yet you leave these games, where sense is almost zero from the higher settings on super-duper graphics, then the conclusion is – 1080ti, map over slaughter, which will last until 4080ti easily. This is me talking about you. If I had this card and if it came out similar games (with regards to settings, and similar games and there are many) I sure it would be enough until the appearance of 5080ti, and then to 6080ti for medium settings at 1440 with 60 fps.

M
Magnum 500 03.10.19

Changed the frame on the processor and the thermal paste, now gives 35-40 fps on medium-high (recommended) you can play without noticeable brakes.. Steven Tyler was wrong about the fact that the curves for vin7 ported.

Z
Zox-Zox 03.10.19

Steve Taller
Made a video with the new Ghost Recon.
Спойлерhttps://forums.playground.ru/tom_clancys_ghost_recon_breakpoint/uluchshennaya_optimizatsiya_tom_clancys_ghost_recon_breakpoint_beta-982924/#comment-18401368
This game did the campaign developed grafodrochery, who are “most-most”. Only where this is the MOST difference.... I have not seen. The difference between medium settings and ultra, are very meager in terms of visual differences. I put even higher than ultra, and the highest quality. This is nonsense crazy! That average that high that ultra high – up one: Takes Fig cloud fps, if you compare the average and higher, the differences just miserable in the game. Even next to the picture given in the example, where barely a noticeable difference between the small tweaks and suburbanite.
Here, if I put the settings on all games at the most, two 2080ti is not enough. Then we can say that 1080ti stuff) And yet you leave these games, where sense is almost zero from the higher settings on super-duper graphics, then the conclusion is – 1080ti, map over slaughter, which will last until 4080ti easily. This is me talking about you. If I had this card and if it came out similar games (with regards to settings, and similar games and there are many) I sure it would be enough until the appearance of 5080ti, and then to 6080ti for medium settings at 1440 with 60 fps.