3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sakvo 03.10.19 12:56 am

Summer alive, but it is not! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Moved the save from the second part, which was released in the Summer, but in the estate it is not( what's the problem¿
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sakvo 03.10.19

Moved the save from the second part, which was released in the Summer, but in the estate it is not( what's the problem¿

_
__DOC__ 03.10.19

Not sure I have it in place,assisted him,was sent to kaer Morhen.Replay the simulation and choose their decisions,everything will be fine.

_
__DOC__ 03.10.19

Not sure I have it in place,assisted him,was sent to kaer Morhen.Replay the simulation and choose their decisions,everything will be fine.

K
Kurbads 03.10.19

Sakvo
I have the same thing(
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/gde_nayti_leto-866289/

K
Kurbads 03.10.19

Sakvo
I have the same thing(
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/gde_nayti_leto-866289/

G
Gloryhammer 03.10.19

You need to take the quest.Grandmother,she will be asked to clean the same manor when it comes there will be lots of traps,vidimce instinct will lead you to the attic,where Summer will be.

G
Gloryhammer 03.10.19

You need to take the quest.Grandmother,she will be asked to clean the same manor when it comes there will be lots of traps,vidimce instinct will lead you to the attic,where Summer will be.

S
Sakvo 03.10.19

xxxOMEGAxxx
There quest of the grandmother, a bunch of ghosts, no traps and Summer, in that case.

S
Sakvo 03.10.19

xxxOMEGAxxx
There quest of the grandmother, a bunch of ghosts, no traps and Summer, in that case.

S
Sweet Dream 03.10.19

Apparently the fact that the last save game which is in the Witcher 2 before talking with Summer. Then comes the end of the game. And since the saves with the decision on life/death just gone, and this situation occurs. Campaign at the moment, the only way to meet the Summer, it's simulation solutions.

S
Sweet Dream 03.10.19

Apparently the fact that the last save game which is in the Witcher 2 before talking with Summer. Then comes the end of the game. And since the saves with the decision on life/death just gone, and this situation occurs. Campaign at the moment, the only way to meet the Summer, it's simulation solutions.

o
overvova 03.10.19

At the grandmother in village it is necessary to take the job, she asks to spare her house from ghosts

o
overvova 03.10.19

At the grandmother in village it is necessary to take the job, she asks to spare her house from ghosts

A
Anzhelika04 03.10.19

Sweet Dream
The last save game AutoSave after a conversation with Summer. It is necessary to download.

A
Anzhelika04 03.10.19

Sweet Dream
The last save game AutoSave after a conversation with Summer. It is necessary to download.

A
AgressorAntony 03.10.19

No the quest is not necessary to take (i.e. it is not mandatory), all you need is to come to the right place, if you have correctly loaded the saves from the second part and you have the summer left alive, exploring Velen can't remember exactly where but there is like an estate piece.
Arriving at the estate of Geral ' say a phrase like something someone here stumbles traps so much. Turn mode vidmachenko flair and sleduem area.
Sweet Dream save game after a conversation with summer is done, I personally do OK with it.

A
AgressorAntony 03.10.19

No the quest is not necessary to take (i.e. it is not mandatory), all you need is to come to the right place, if you have correctly loaded the saves from the second part and you have the summer left alive, exploring Velen can't remember exactly where but there is like an estate piece.
Arriving at the estate of Geral ' say a phrase like something someone here stumbles traps so much. Turn mode vidmachenko flair and sleduem area.
Sweet Dream save game after a conversation with summer is done, I personally do OK with it.

S
Specik 03.10.19

In conversation with the adviser of the Emperor Angira ( or something like this) you're taking about your solutions in the 2nd part. I also otpustil summer but not important save and then how do you explain to the counselor your decision if you let go of the summer, underwent conservation in the 3 rd Witcher, and told the Advisor that killed the summer, the summer will be dead. Keep the 2 second part of vleut just for the starter gear, ALL

S
Specik 03.10.19

In conversation with the adviser of the Emperor Angira ( or something like this) you're taking about your solutions in the 2nd part. I also otpustil summer but not important save and then how do you explain to the counselor your decision if you let go of the summer, underwent conservation in the 3 rd Witcher, and told the Advisor that killed the summer, the summer will be dead. Keep the 2 second part of vleut just for the starter gear, ALL

S
Sakvo 03.10.19

Specik
When you transfer the saves conversation as such will not just a few words.
What is the starting gear? The tattoo will take, Yes, but all)