3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sakvo 03.10.19 12:56 am

Summer alive, but it is not! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Moved the save from the second part, which was released in the Summer, but in the estate it is not( what's the problem¿
49 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old_Nick 03.10.19

arinr wrote:
If the camp to liberate from bandits before meeting with Summer, egotisical refugees and the branch quests Summer disappears. Possible.
No. Passed this way and that - was not a problem. The settlers forcibly rubbing. Bandos, by the way, the same. Specifically associates buddy other models

v
vikpass 03.10.19

Sakvo
There in the middle settlement will be the grandmother to take her quest to the estate, and already there's got to be Summer

v
vikpass 03.10.19

Sakvo
There in the middle settlement will be the grandmother to take her quest to the estate, and already there's got to be Summer

S
Sasha Semikopenko 03.10.19

Sobetchi only asked how he died his soldiers and VSO

S
Sasha Semikopenko 03.10.19

Sobetchi only asked how he died his soldiers and VSO

D
Den4icus 03.10.19

Guys tell me! How to make sure that Summer was in the Witcher 3 if I play on the PS4 and saved from the Witcher 2 respectively, no?

D
Den4icus 03.10.19

Guys tell me! How to make sure that Summer was in the Witcher 3 if I play on the PS4 and saved from the Witcher 2 respectively, no?

d
darkpromo 03.10.19

Den4icus
PR start a new game choose simulation solutions from the Witcher 2, then during the game you will be asked some points out of there, you tell me that you didn't kill summer and it further appears

d
darkpromo 03.10.19

Den4icus
PR start a new game choose simulation solutions from the Witcher 2, then during the game you will be asked some points out of there, you tell me that you didn't kill summer and it further appears