3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sakvo 03.10.19 12:56 am

Summer alive, but it is not! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Moved the save from the second part, which was released in the Summer, but in the estate it is not( what's the problem¿
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sakvo 03.10.19

Specik
When you transfer the saves conversation as such will not just a few words.
What is the starting gear? The tattoo will take, Yes, but all)

S
Sakvo 03.10.19

This is not difficult, see when you transfer save the last file, auto or quick)
And thanks to the person who took the trouble, went and got minus everywhere))

S
Sakvo 03.10.19

This is not difficult, see when you transfer save the last file, auto or quick)
And thanks to the person who took the trouble, went and got minus everywhere))

z
zoomukc 03.10.19

But if I disabled the simulation of action(for me this is the first game about warlocks), then the Summer will be?

z
zoomukc 03.10.19

But if I disabled the simulation of action(for me this is the first game about warlocks), then the Summer will be?

S
Specik 03.10.19

Sakvo
I suffered the preservation of himself and the counselor asked me some detail whose side I chose, someone saved, someone released. So my theory has the right to life. P. S my summer was! Plus I moved the save from the FIRST part to the second and met Tyler from the first part.

zoomukc
no. like other Persians from other parts.

S
Specik 03.10.19

Sakvo
I suffered the preservation of himself and the counselor asked me some detail whose side I chose, someone saved, someone released. So my theory has the right to life. P. S my summer was! Plus I moved the save from the FIRST part to the second and met Tyler from the first part.

zoomukc
no. like other Persians from other parts.

S
Solomonoff 03.10.19

Moved the save with a lively Summer,but in the village of the ghosts,Summer no.That's because a setup,started the game again because of this quest.

S
Solomonoff 03.10.19

Moved the save with a lively Summer,but in the village of the ghosts,Summer no.That's because a setup,started the game again because of this quest.

S
Sakvo 03.10.19

Solomonoff
Try it when you migrate to use the latest AutoSave, I helped))

S
Sakvo 03.10.19

Solomonoff
Try it when you migrate to use the latest AutoSave, I helped))

s
sirox_teekey 03.10.19

transferred the saves from the Witcher 2 with a live Summer, the last safe, a car, and at the time there just to be seen. and in the Witcher 3 it has not been found.
deleted all the saves in the Witcher 2 and in the third, pereproshel the Witcher 2.
and one hell of a Summer came to me in the Witcher 3.
but damn, so frustrating that the game thinks I got the little lad and the quest is not cool((((
only when simulation decisions, but nafig it is necessary, I have my own story of Witcher 1

s
sirox_teekey 03.10.19

transferred the saves from the Witcher 2 with a live Summer, the last safe, a car, and at the time there just to be seen. and in the Witcher 3 it has not been found.
deleted all the saves in the Witcher 2 and in the third, pereproshel the Witcher 2.
and one hell of a Summer came to me in the Witcher 3.
but damn, so frustrating that the game thinks I got the little lad and the quest is not cool((((
only when simulation decisions, but nafig it is necessary, I have my own story of Witcher 1

a
arinr 03.10.19

It seems the option is there, why Summer may not appear. In quest of Summer with Geralt they go to a friend (can't remember the name) that supposedly passed the Summer bounty hunters. The man sitting in the camp with the icon an abandoned village. If the camp to liberate from bandits before meeting with Summer, egotisical refugees and the branch quests Summer disappears. Possible.

a
arinr 03.10.19

It seems the option is there, why Summer may not appear. In quest of Summer with Geralt they go to a friend (can't remember the name) that supposedly passed the Summer bounty hunters. The man sitting in the camp with the icon an abandoned village. If the camp to liberate from bandits before meeting with Summer, egotisical refugees and the branch quests Summer disappears. Possible.

S
Sakvo 03.10.19

arinr
It is quite possible)

S
Sakvo 03.10.19

arinr
It is quite possible)

I
Ishamael 03.10.19

Summer Schrodinger

I
Ishamael 03.10.19

Summer Schrodinger

O
Old_Nick 03.10.19

arinr wrote:
If the camp to liberate from bandits before meeting with Summer, egotisical refugees and the branch quests Summer disappears. Possible.
No. Passed this way and that - was not a problem. The settlers forcibly rubbing. Bandos, by the way, the same. Specifically associates buddy other models