3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 05.04.20 10:19 pm

Technical problems (StarCraft)

The theme for the solution of technical problems with the game StarCraft.
285 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sooltan DJ 05.04.20

Problems.... where they interested in?)))

M
Medet 05.04.20

will not let me on the server writes the type of modem or something...polomano current that tossed and not let(...before that playing standards

E
Elder_Imp 05.04.20

+3

Here here, and I have the exact same stuff. I played, everything was normal. But after reinstalling StarCrafta (I had to do it) and re-probatiune and entry gate.reg to the registry began to swear and not to go on a server. May need to unload the gate.reg from the registry and load the new one? If I'm right, then you tell me how :) thanks in Advance

P
P_e_p_p_p_e_R 05.04.20

one problem the server crashes . what's the matter????

T
TariGul 05.04.20

hmm....
2Elder_Imp -it is logical to assume that it is possible to create one for a couple of minutes with paascu regedit or towage reg-cleaner.....
2P_e_p_p_p_e_R -what kind of server crashes? exactly how he falls( what it says, with what periodicity? etc....)

T
Tereshin 05.04.20

Tell me, please... When you connect to the game Battle.net writes the following:
You were unable to join. The game you have selected is not responding. The latency to the game creator is too high.
What do I do?!
C respect...

k
kians 05.04.20

Do everything as you have napisano, but your server does not appear in the settings, something maybe wrong?
Version Star Craft 1.15.1

G
Grig12 05.04.20

Blizzard BNUpdate v2.63b compiled on May 25 2004
Log created at 10:52 am on 01/04/2008

This patch upgrades Brood War from version 1.04 to version 1.14.0.

ERROR: unable to apply patch to file 'F:\Starcraft\staredit.exe'

RESULT: Patch failed

me and che do?

l
l33t 05.04.20

delete the file or move to another location just in case

G
Grig12 05.04.20

nepomohlo

l
l33t 05.04.20

this patch downloaded? using battle tried?
on idea it is necessary, alternately, and who knows

l
lev_killer1 05.04.20

People tell me how over the network from one modem to play Batellnete

I
IIIALEXIII 05.04.20

And in any way. For battle net you need a license version of the game. Or the same pirates, but working with a disk on which there is a license key. If someone is using that key did not go in battle does not, then he's not registered, and you can then enter

d
ddikhtyar 05.04.20

The people, help. Reinstalled Windows. I can not go to battle on your server. Reg playground-a launched. The server finds. Then comes the Accessing account" and leaves a message to contact to resolve the problem with Blizzard. Th for garbage? DIN you want :)

I
IIIALEXIII 05.04.20

REMEMBER. AFTER REINSTALLATION OF VINDOVSA, ALL INFORMATION ON THE DISK (S) VITERETA(AND THE REGISTRY, AND EVERYTHING ELSE). HERE POSTED 2 FILE. PATCH, NOCD. THERE is STILL a 3RD FILE with the REGISTRY, IT's CALLED the gate.reg( AS HE came to ME I do NOT REMEMBER). FIND HIS KIN IN THE REGISTRY. AND IT IS BETTER TO RE-UPLOAD WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER. THEN WHEN DOWNLOADED GO NOT ON THIS SERVER, BUT ON THE OFFICIAL SERVER. YOU THERE OF COURSE NOT ALLOWED, BUT WILL GIVE FREE PATCH 1.15. 1.14 WITH A LOT OF GLITCHES, FOR THE RULES OF THE GAME NEED 1.15.

d
ddikhtyar 05.04.20

2 IIIALEXIII
But before reinstalling I played here already. Version 1.15. The truth run without a No.CD (by dev). Reg has launched. Not in it a problem. XS shorter than %(

I
IIIALEXIII 05.04.20

I understand what you played here. Just reinstalling it is not surprising that this happened.
Persecuci those files kotoryyu issue, reinstall the game, and let me know whether everything is there...

T
TemaSV 05.04.20

Do not put the patch 1.15 (current version 1.14), vyletayut immediately in error, tell me what Priya?
Error:
Blizzard PrePatch v2.62 compiled on Mar 27 2003
This program patches Starcraft Broodwar

Log created at 2:49 pm on 02/12/2008

Registry error loading key 'Starcraft\InstallPath'
The system cannot find the file specified.

RESULT: Prepatch failed

d
ddikhtyar 05.04.20

2IIIALEXIII
All the norm. I have 1.13, I Just take and make up to 1.15. However, the SC gives an error. Gradita only BW.
Go DIN.

I
IIIALEXIII 05.04.20

Gradita only BW.
You need to only brood war gradilla. Actually all play in brood war version.