3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 05.04.20 10:19 pm

Technical problems (StarCraft)

The theme for the solution of technical problems with the game StarCraft.
285 Comments
Sort by:
T
TariGul 05.04.20

2Светлов
XS XS see my previous post -try to patch the pirate patch the links are already posted here (see above ^ )....
p.s.
describe in detail th did (went Through all the possibilities, what I was offered online)....

S
Svetlov 05.04.20

Here in detail all the way.
2 months ago I installed StarCraft with a 100-ruble drive, in one word pirates. The default installed version 1.07. Put on her pirate patch for 1.14. and went to PG. There the admin of the server said to me, you have postavatar 1.15. Then I downloaded the patch for the pirate 1.15., but it was not raised, so I did. I ask admin, what the hell is. And he advised me to reset the game to the original version 1.07 and put him on patch 1.15 and not 1.14 version. So I did, and all became norms. Played PG in peace without lag and all that. As the admin says to me that if you want the latest version of the game, the patch set is not necessary, just connect to Europe, and the game itself is updated to the latest version, so I did. Have podklyuchitsya to Europe and started the update version is 1.15.2. After the upgrade, naturally popped up the message that my CD-KEY pirated. It's not embarrassing for me, I knew about it. Just in case, I copied the entire folder StarCraft yourself to stick to problems if that collapse was not the stick is thrown, and you'll be fine. Played себ6е on PG, Dolske, and similar servers.
Second stage.
I had to go to Moskow for It about 1.5 months ago. Walking in GUM Department store, went to the company store, the Union, and there on the shelf saw the game company Blizzard, StarCraft, Diablo , WarCraft. Ask the seller - Licensed games? He said that the only license they sell, well, this is understandable. I bought all 3. And so I came back to Krasnodar. Removed from the computer all pirated games company Blizzard and installed the license StarCraft, WarCRaft, Diablo. All patched Blizzardskies patches. WarCraft without problems came to Europe, Diablo without problems came to Europe, and the fucking StarCraft began producing this picture:
Battle.net was unable to properly identify your application version. Please uninstall and then reinstall the application. If the problem persists the you may havean computer virus. Top information on detecting and removing this virus you may contact us by email [email protected]
I did so, reinstalled the game, checked the system for viruses, patched again, and still the same. At first I thought that the patch is incomplete, because the default version installed 1.04, then patch 1.15.2. maybe not doing everything right. Pumped patches official fully patcht from 1.04 to 1.15.2. and still the same error. Then I took this stark, he put a pirated, patched like the first time a pirate patch 1.15.0 to connect to Europe, the same thing, and even not updated, although I updated with Europe, as I wrote above. Then I downloaded the prog and changed the CD-KEY on the pirates, putting the license, connect to Europe, same thing. And then I remembered that the updated Europe version I have on the flash drive, I replaced all the files in the folder StarCraft the files on the flash drive, connect to Europe, same thing. Naturally I came to the conclusion that I have registry problems, found how to register in the registry that was done step by step, all gave way to patches, to exe-schnick, connect to Europe, same thing.
Then I went to the StarCraft channel in Europe through the game of WarCraft, and ask there for kids that it can be. They offered a lot of advice, but not one did not help me, they say such problem was not.
And now I'm stuck, I think that this problems with the registry. There was one radical method. Carry Windu, formatnut hard disk, anew to put, and I think that will plow. But I'm not sure that step should go.
HELP WHO THAN CAN, FOR THE GOOD ADVICE READY EVEN MONEY PUT ON YOUR PHONE.

T
TariGul 05.04.20

for those who are in the tank again - most likely this is a bug off patch that you are constantly shipped from Europe
1. demolished SK
2. install it again
3. patch to 1,15,1
4. download pirate patch here: http://scii.ru/infusions/pro_download_panel/download.php?did=75
5. following the instructions attached to that patch(read file Readme.txt) propatch to 1,15,2
6, DO NOT TRY TO PATCH WITH 1,15,1 TO 1,15,2 OFF THE PATCH ANDOR UPDATE FROM EUROPE!!!!

p.s.
by the way why are you all the time on 1,15,2 chased it off the patch? when sales piracy patch to 1,15,0 set-vseravno 1,15,2 through Europe updates...
P. P. S
about the result netabout otpishetsya...

S
Svetlov 05.04.20

Otpishus...
Did everything exactly as you wrote, not in the least receded. Same writing, does not recognize the version, you bastard. It now remains toldko one or 1.15.1. wrong, or ... Yes, no, other variant is not present. Well, or to demolish Windu ... although here's another idea to put the game on another PC and check go or not. In General, again I search, but thanks anyway TariGul, I'm sure now that the case in the patch or in the registry :). Although there is still in the patch ... I'll look for ...

T
TariGul 05.04.20

well Toda XS... GL in the search...

S
Svetlov 05.04.20

All figured out. Went to the brow, which never was StarCraft. Installed on his computer, patched to the latest version immediately to 1.15.2. and in 5 seconds went to EUROPE.
In General it seems this is my first pirates left a trace in comp, which I can not remove. The registry cleaned 4 different prog, HDD cleaned in General from different utilities, and still when installing ofitsialki to Europe does not come from my computer.
TariGul tell me that from where to remove to follow the pirate to remove it, in the registry there branches any thread to delete but I don't know I'm waiting for help .

T
TariGul 05.04.20

XS knows where the pirates could proposalsa in the registry.... IMHO try to compare branches litsuhi the chela, and their after pirates....

S
Svetlov 05.04.20

In short did so. I bought myself a new HDD. Hooked, put on a new system, and there is your license stark. Blizzardskies patched patch 1.15.2. and calmly went to Europe and Asia and the West.
Advice to all: do NOT RUSH to PUT ON YOUR COMPUTER ALL the PIRATE CRAP.
But still I wonder, where pirates have left a trail in the old system, I could not find it.

S
Svetlov 05.04.20

Oh, and here's another thing. Be PROXY can also create games in StarCraftи can connect to other players, although all previously thought it not possible. The chip that opened on PG one person, but the secret does not disclose :). So go ahead ...

T
TariGul 05.04.20

it was\there\will be wrong too it is impossible..... using special utilities (such as httport etal.... )

p.s.
Chip that opened on PG one person, but the secret is not disclosed
------------------
with the same success we can say that one person on NG discovered the existence of the development of StarCraft 3 , but the secret is not disclosed....

S
Svetlov 05.04.20

No need to sneer. Maybe using special tools it is possible. But it is also possible without the use of any tools.
And ' bout StarCraft 3 are you serious? What is being developed is that ?
While current I heard that Koreans in StarCraft2 already long time DIN ...

T
TariGul 05.04.20

well, like if you open the necessary ports for the Starks (from 6112 on 6119 vrodeby) it is possible without problems and with a proxy to drive without using third-party software.... as for CK2 in Korea, then XS is most likely the alpha and beta tests and balancing.....
how do you know that the SK3 is already in development? not on the day of release of CK2? well, you Mus ubivaet....

B
BLOODRAYNE2 05.04.20

after installing the 1.14 patch is missing in-game music, but sounds units are... how can you turn on music ?

T
TariGul 05.04.20

if it disk\virtual\instalan\etc but music vserano not heard - try to include:
using the hotkeys: ctrl+M
in the settings: f10->settings->sound settings->Volume muzyki
f10->options->sound options->Music Volume

anyway, at this stage, skip the music, prapatti SK to 1,15,2 , copy to the directory of the SC file install.exe with the drive IC, and you will have music, but SD ,etc

s
seorun 05.04.20

The server your create games writes about latency, and does not go also to the other players?
version of entities. I do not understand what's going on!?

p
povarishe 05.04.20

Guys! How do I enter a key in the registry.....

E
Emperor_SVD 05.04.20

Please help I can not understand why does not connect to the server writes this - Battle.net was unable to to properly identify your application version. Please unistall and then reinstall the aplication. If the problem persist then you may have a computer virus. etc etc What to do?? patches put 15.2 rocked in the registry everything is fine

I
IIIALEXIII 05.04.20

ahaha. are you in the battle no I want to go with the pirates? Toko is in a nightmare blitum dream, although cases have been seem. after that mass bans are gone. we must not himself in battle there, and select the server or this what or the other, what is available.

I
IIIALEXIII 05.04.20

and the people, and someone has to do sc realictic downloaded or played it somewhere? I thought to look was at him, but Chet broke.

a
alex[VS] 05.04.20

I can't see the server Playground.ru only Europa, Asia... how to fix?????