3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 05.04.20 10:19 pm

Technical problems (StarCraft)

The theme for the solution of technical problems with the game StarCraft.
285 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIIALEXIII 05.04.20

But I have a bucket of pirates(version 1.07 was), and normally prophecies( this saveset on a patch) I once tried to 1.10 propacet, errors, the sea was.
Try 1.15 ottudova download http://starcraft.theabyss.ru/. There is already propeny to 1.15 version StarCraft(100 Meg). you need Toko to add the registry to the server the Playground( ie this) and play. Will let out or not.

I
IIIALEXIII 05.04.20

On account of the fact that all of it was in brood war I had a little privelikim. There are still people who play the original version, but x is very small, most of the play in the addon brood war.

S
SuperMario_md 05.04.20

help

S
SuperMario_md 05.04.20

Problems with the registry editor. When you try to install a key, registry editor displays an error: editing the registry is prohibited by the steward system. Also any registry file. Also when you try to just go to the registry editor. Hz. what's wrong with my system. Amps help.

T
TariGul 05.04.20

Problems with the registry editor. When you try to install a key, registry editor displays an error: editing the registry is prohibited by the steward system. Also any registry file. Also when you try to just go to the registry editor. Hz. what's wrong with my system. Amps help.

hmm.... just the user under which you sidish do not have enough rights to access the registry... so something to correct those need admin rights: if the home computer - he set\set up-come under the administrator, if the computer in some organization, then talk to the admins so they pomogli (usually for Etowah enough conversation\beer\etc. alcoholic beverages \ money (within reason) and you're all set.....

S
SuperMario_md 05.04.20

to TariGul:
so something to correct those need admin rights: if the home computer - I stevinstraat -come under the administrator

Yes I seem to be under the administrator. On computer, two user accounts: admin and guest. I seem admin. Before such problems was not. Where did I do not know. So, if I'm admin, how do I enable registry editing? (Editing the registry is prohibited by the steward system) Or do I still not admin?

T
TariGul 05.04.20

hmm.... all the same rights at cha a little odd....
1. in principle, the phrase editing the registry is prohibited by the steward system -evidenced by the fact that is certainly 1 administrator close to you where you should not; or is it by default(doubt it...) system configuration....
2. the easiest way to see what is wrong with your account\rights go to:
control panel -> administrative tools -> computer management.
system tools -> local users and groups -then in principle you can learn a lot about their own and others Provo this comp....
!if you need it! you can then set a password(or not ask) for Aginskoe-built-in account (right. keypad. mouse click -> set password -> etc...)

p.s.
1. what kind of Windows? who you her all (he\friend\officeHorns and Hooves\your version)? who else is working on the computer? is there a anti-virus\fairway(especially critical if there is Casper)?

S
SuperMario_md 05.04.20

First- thanks for the help.
Second: I checked in your paragraph 2, as you said it's fine on the computer 2 user: admin and guest, and admin (Built-in administrator account of the computer/domain) is a member of group administrator. This group has full privileges (Administrators have full, unrestricted access rights to the computer or domain). Password admin is not worth it.
Third: Windows XP sp2. Set myself. Is already 2.5 years from the very beginning, is complex. But I don't think that's a problem, because before the issues with ed restra was not (put StarCD.reg for starcraft to 1.13 f). Working at the computer I just. But what is most interesting is that on the computer is Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 (before it was not)!

T
TariGul 05.04.20

hmm....
1.it is possible that Casper just that Bloch and editing the registry, try to scratch in the security settings or temporarily disable Casper to go to the registry....
2. But what is most interesting is that on the computer is Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 (before it was not)! -ie you did not set? he has delivered? or someone helped him not letting you know?
3. + since you have KIS, try to update the fresh bases and proceniti the computer for viruses\rootkits -some of them love to write themselves into the registry, and after Bloch it...

p.s.
look in the Internet pirate patches which are less pridirchivy...

T
TariGul 05.04.20

p.p.s
sory for the flood, but forgot ooooch important thing to ask-what registry are you trying to go?

l
l33t 05.04.20

SuperMario_md

Check out:
In string Run write GPEDIT.MSC. Open the administrative window, Group policy. USER CONFIGURATION (user Configuration) > ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES (Administrative templates) > system (system)> PREVENT ACCESS TO REGISTRY EDITING TOOLS (to Make the editing tools in the registry) > RIGHT CLICK > PROPERTIES (properties) > CLICK DISABLE (to select the Disabled) or Not configured > OK.

t
turboded 05.04.20

here's the problem: we play together - it's okay, we begin the three - inhibits chileno,Ulahi,hovering...as soon as 3rd goes,once rules gets! the player is not affected, sometimes 7 people playing without lag,and then as soon as any 3rd comes the lag starts.here

l
l33t 05.04.20

turboded
when I wrote about it long ago PTS..
Pro incompatibility 2 proxies in one game, although it may be fixed in a patch. All you can determine in creating the game without pressing start, whether there is lag or not. There is more in the provider business. The is not clear why (1 to 100). Because of firewall..clean not 1килобайта did not give, in Dr version is approx. Given that all the side bend such as torrent closed.

S
SuperMario_md 05.04.20

Thank you TariGul, Thanks l33t. Problem solved: helped way l33t. On Done editing tools registry and other features, was standing not set. Put Disabled regedit, and earned.

S
SuperMario_md 05.04.20

Another problem :(
For probatiune to 1.15.2 need to go to the folder options and to deactivate hide extensions.... But my computer is fun :) - can't go to folder options - poke, poke - a zero of emotions. The service in General such a clause. Maybe someone from the advanced pane Windows knows what it is. Amps help.

T
TariGul 05.04.20

hmm....
1. Chet is full of dumb patch - too many wants -what his display extensions? but if so pinned put yourself headlight\total commander, fuck Explorer and do not worry....
2. take scii.ru/infusions/pro_download_panel/download.php?did=75 -put in for 2min. instructions in the kit...

Is already 2.5 years from the very beginning, is complex.
hmm.... PPC... -reinstall Windows yourself-oooc helps and 80% of the current glitches will go away and performance of PPC will increase -one such registry age(2.5 years) che is -if it is not cleaned....

S
SuperMario_md 05.04.20

thank you

S
SuperMario_md 05.04.20

sc1152_patch - cool thing. For a couple of minute muddied 1.15.2 :)

T
TariGul 05.04.20

^^

l
l33t 05.04.20

SuperMario_md
there wasn't older, like your posts above..and in Windows
as already said TariGul reinstall Windows and most importantly old not daring, but then again, going from 0 to put))