3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 03.10.19 01:01 am

Graphics card: drivers, overclocking, problem solving v.11

Previous topic has grown well, so I created a new.
Old topic here

useful ssylki the benefits of overclocking. Overclock the video card
79 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 03.10.19

Previous topic has grown well, so I created a new.
Old topic here

useful ssylki the benefits of overclocking. Overclock the video card

F
Frost O.S 03.10.19

Good day ! I bought a video card MSI GeForce GTX Gaming 1060 X 3GB GDDR5 and installed it from the disk that was bundled with additional software (MSI GAMING APP) . What do these types of modes as in the screenshot ? And what is better in games ?

F
Frost O.S 03.10.19

Good day ! I bought a video card MSI GeForce GTX Gaming 1060 X 3GB GDDR5 and installed it from the disk that was bundled with additional software (MSI GAMING APP) . What do these types of modes as in the screenshot ? And what is better in games ?

I
Igor Ostapenko 03.10.19

Frost O. S
So they are not meant (I haven't tried, don't know a lot about them), but I will say this - every test mode and look at the temperature and frequency - if Silent Mode (the idea of quiet mode) will greatly underestimate the frequency or the video card to heat above 85 degrees - to use during the games just not worth it.

F
Frost O.S 03.10.19

Igor Ostapenko
Okay, thank you .

G
Grishunya 03.10.19

Hi all. I have a video card gt 640, new wood crap, which old wood can be put to improve performance?

I
Igor Ostapenko 03.10.19

Frost O. S
So they are not meant (I haven't tried, don't know a lot about them), but I will say this - every test mode and look at the temperature and frequency - if Silent Mode (the idea of quiet mode) will greatly underestimate the frequency or the video card to heat above 85 degrees - to use during the games just not worth it.

F
Frost O.S 03.10.19

Igor Ostapenko
Okay, thank you .

K
Konstantine45 03.10.19

Who can tell what's the problem?In games every minute of the cooler on the graphics card raskruchivaya at full power for a few seconds not allowing the video card to heat up to 50 degrees previously had no such problems began after service center.The gtx 780 ti.Took because of a failure of one of the coolers.

G
Grishunya 03.10.19

Hi all. I have a video card gt 640, new wood crap, which old wood can be put to improve performance?

S
Sergey067 03.10.19

For information (can anyone doesn't know, but it's unlikely, but still...) - do not do this WITH its custom graphics card is nmchego not give (except perhaps as extra hemorrhoids in the future), a person that is not a special range individual (although quite cleverly fixing some things).
Video

K
Konstantine45 03.10.19

Who can tell what's the problem?In games every minute of the cooler on the graphics card raskruchivaya at full power for a few seconds not allowing the video card to heat up to 50 degrees previously had no such problems began after service center.The gtx 780 ti.Took because of a failure of one of the coolers.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.10.19

Sergey067
2 seconds was enough
technical guide from student ,then you can not see

S
Sergey067 03.10.19

For information (can anyone doesn't know, but it's unlikely, but still...) - do not do this WITH its custom graphics card is nmchego not give (except perhaps as extra hemorrhoids in the future), a person that is not a special range individual (although quite cleverly fixing some things).
Video

K
KillKammbest 03.10.19

Sergey067
Some put on vidyuhi type firing dual or ASUS turbo where ITS the bottom what are some types of artktika or own a custom and it just gives big profit as lower temperatures and noise reduction.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.10.19

Sergey067
2 seconds was enough
technical guide from student ,then you can not see

s
semferot48 03.10.19

after you install the update 19.5.1 maximum temperature of 590 RX in settings wattman was 75, and in the version 19.4.3 was 85, this is a bug or a novelty

K
KillKammbest 03.10.19

Sergey067
Some put on vidyuhi type firing dual or ASUS turbo where ITS the bottom what are some types of artktika or own a custom and it just gives big profit as lower temperatures and noise reduction.

K
KriStreK 03.10.19

Guys, tell me, please. Do I need to update the BIOS for RTX 2060? Motherboard AsRock ZZ7 Pro 3 (at the moment version P 1.90 from 12.04.2012).

s
semferot48 03.10.19

after you install the update 19.5.1 maximum temperature of 590 RX in settings wattman was 75, and in the version 19.4.3 was 85, this is a bug or a novelty