3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 03.10.19 01:01 am

Graphics card: drivers, overclocking, problem solving v.11

Previous topic has grown well, so I created a new.
Old topic here

useful ssylki the benefits of overclocking. Overclock the video card
79 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 15.07.20

lamaster9979
Code 43 is very bad. In most cases it is a hardware problem associated with the blade chips. Check for clean Windows or another PC. If not, then atleast remove the drivers with DDU in Safe.
If does not help - carry on the diagnosis. And think whether to repair.

l
lamaster9979 15.07.20

thanks but can you explain for the stupid how to remove the drivers

R
Ryazancev 15.07.20

lamaster9979
https://www.wagnardsoft.com/. Start applications. There's all kind of Russian is understandable.
Just to start, push your driver, to lay in case.
Then go into safe mode and from there using the Display Driver Uninstaller follow the procedure.
From normal mode sometimes the removal is not correct (tested).
Boot in normal mode pre-cutting off raw footage, otherwise Windows itself will try to download the driver (Obsolete).
Or look for instructions on YouTube.
If you do not help. I'll have to try a BIOS flash - Sometimes pomogaet, but if there is a hardware failure - you can atypicity.
If you do not follow the temperature regime - most likely flew soldering (or struck one of the cans of memory). And maybe even why. Let's not make plans, maybe just a system glitch.

s
sgtghost 12.01.21

MSI RTX 2070S gaming x - is 72 normal temperature under full load?

g
gliga142 27.04.21

What people are better now to install drivers for 1660 super - 461.92 stable? Is someone using it?

g
gliga142 27.04.21

Subaru MotorSports
Yes, I know that - it's just that now many with the last two drivers have all sorts of errors, judging by the forums, do you have a new one? vidyaha?

B
BezNika1 27.04.21

Black Future wrote:
MSI RTX 2070S gaming x - is the normal temperature of 72 under full load? Under load it is possible, but Twin Frozr should knock the temperature down to 60 degrees.

In general, MSI Gaming's line is considered to be of the highest quality.
I don't know why things are so bad with the 2000s series. Maybe a lot of marriage. There are 5-6 videos on

YouTube about the problems of these 2000 and not only from MSI. So far I use 456.71. But this driver is unstable.
If I find something more interesting, I will switch to him.

I
IngwardIn 27.04.21

BezNika1 wrote:
Generally MSI Gaming lineup is considered to be of the highest quality.
I don’t know why everything is so bad with the
2000x BezNika1 series . I dare to assume that this is all due to the fact that in subsequent revisions of 2000 series cards, card manufacturers began to install 410 A1 chips instead of 400 A1, which was much colder.

I bet that if Black Future checks the graphics in cpu-z, then it turns out that the chip costs exactly the same 410 A1.

Of course, it all depends on the airflow rate of the case and its size. As far as I know, this card has a quiet mode, that is, the turntables begin to spin only from 50-60 degrees. In this mode, the roller heats up more, so it makes sense to switch the mode to productive mode, or to correct the work of the turntables along the curve in MSI afteberner.
Well, do not forget that 2070S gaming x- has an increased core frequency, is the OS version.
In general, if all factors are taken into account, then these temperatures are quite acceptable and normal for this card and are typical for the series.

For example, my 2060s rog strix (also with a 410 A1 chip) with good cooling, in a midiTower mATX case, but with good airflow, warmed up to 68-69 in the drain.
The situation is slightly changed by raising the speed of the case fans for blowing out and adjusting the operation of the turntables on the card. In overclocking without downvolt, the card can even reach 74-75 degrees.

Imagine what happens to temperatures on cards with poor cooling?

I
Ixiot 27.04.21

IngwardIn
I have a 2070 super ventus, with poor cooling, but the case is well ventilated and the temperature, under full vidyuhi load, does not rise above 74, and in games it is 69-70.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 27.04.21

BezNika1
Download MSI Afterburner, and where fan speed click on the gear, it will also work at dynamic rpm as in the stock, but more efficiently, because in the stock for some reason the turntables do not want to spin harder at elevated temperatures, well, turn it on only when you play something and then reset when you exit the game.

I
IngwardIn 27.04.21

Ixiot
And what chip?

I
Ixiot 27.04.21

IngwardIn
No way to look.

I
IngwardIn 27.04.21

Ixiot
Most likely 400 a1, in cpu-z in the "graphics" section you can find out.

B
Black future 27.04.21

IngwardIn
Where will you switch to turntable performance mode in the msi gaming app? And i.e. Should you leave afterburner on for the duration of the game when you set the temperature curve?

I
IngwardIn 27.04.21

Black Future
Honestly, I don't know how things are on msi. On my asus video card, for example: the BIOS switch from quiet to productive. If there is no such thing on msi, then either through specials. software, or just adjust the curve in the afterburner.
There is no need to leave the afterburner enabled, after saving the settings and profile, everything should work.
Upd. I noticed that after closing the afterburner, the work of the turntables is reset to default, maybe somehow you can save the curve in the afterburner, so that it would work without starting, but I don't know.
In my case, I can do without the afterburner by inserting the same curve into the AI ​​suite, in this utility mate. boards I can adjust the speed of the turntables.

D
Deshang 27.04.21

IngwardIn
AB controls frequencies, voltage and rpm only when directly started. It does not interfere with the bios of the card.
But I don’t understand what is the problem with keeping it on startup?

I
IngwardIn 27.04.21

Deshang
Yes ... For some reason I thought that AB in background processes starts after saving the settings.

I
Ixiot 27.04.21

IngwardIn
Still 410 A1

C
CD_DC 21.10.22

Good afternoon, I bought an AMD rx 6600 video card
in the stray game, this is the situation, if you look closely you can see some artifacts on the cat, what can you tell me to do Thank you

in advance_)

C
CD_DC 21.10.22

this should be a better view