3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 04.09.19 04:10 pm

What games gave You the effect of Tetris?

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%AD%D1%84%D1%84%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82_%D0%A2%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%B0

The Tetris effect (also known as "Tetris syndrome") may occur in cases when a person pays too much attention and time of a certain activity, to the extent that begins to see the characteristic for this activity, the images in dreams, in thoughts, as well as in the real world. First and foremost, of course, the "Tetris effect" characteristic for different games, and not just computer. Not always this effect was associated with activity in the games, sometimes from the activities in the real world.

Share - what games and how did it manifest itself?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 04.09.19

My latest - Wario's Woods. Played in a dream in an endless round. That day I passed 70-79 level, and they are complex and require huge concentration, and that sterilize.
And so it was not very long ago, used to be much more often. Not very nice, trying to differentiate the game, dream and reality. It turns out.
I remember it was with Yume Nikki, with the first TLofZ. Tetris is easily distinguished by the great obsessions of sleep. I still often corresponding game interface appears.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

This is when the dream about the destruction of the hordes of zombies and demons? (Doom)
Heard about this, heard 8) But he had no experience to see that. Have also heard the opposite: when in reality I want to save before the decision (to sit in the car and go to turn a corner, open the door, etc.) =]

A
Anderby 04.09.19

>Have also heard the opposite: when in reality I want to save before making a decision

So it's not selling, it is and it is. Although, in reality, it is too fast, can not be aware of.

k
kustowlad 04.09.19

had something similar when the game came out, spider man 2, there was the mission which I long could not pass and soared all day and I then had a dream and I still remember how in a dream I flew on the web

T
Tdante 04.09.19

So here's a bunch of MMO choice. I'll give you one example. WOT. People are still playing it years live even some of them, there way of thinking is changing, not just a dream. I had a lot of dreams associated with this game, when exactly it was changed.

A
AR3E 04.09.19

I remember very little.
In a recent dream, I discussed it with two farfromhome problem of Grinda in the game.
In certain dreams repeatedly kept before some action.
In the first couple of weeks of playing the Mini, since the first night, the vision became to share all around on the cubes. Due to the usual grit was a bit lousy.

M
MelShlemming 04.09.19

Tdante wrote:
I had a lot of dreams related to this game, particularly when it outplayed
All night the potatoes were a dream? )))) Roasted, in their skins, French fries, chips, stuffed mashed potatoes.

I one time dreamed of Fallout nightmares.

T
The_Black_Wolf 04.09.19

Yes, like never had anything like it.

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.09.19

I could see the blocks from Tetris, playing Tetris, and not even in a dream. Just marks such a pixel there.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.09.19

when I listed played in Diablo 2 is redirected and mine dreamed that I igary and drops cool loot.
it's possible I dreamed blurry and gameplay from other games but I don't see don't see anything interesting and unusual
some pitch work I dream frequently if if I need to solve a complex problem and I can snice I to the lectures on physics and mathematics or are translated from foreign language.
in real life, I don't see the faces of graton because the resolution is high and the lighting quality.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.09.19

I dream only for the game F. E. A. R. different stories by Alma and just like, running around calidora with weapons. I like this game, but I ran it only 2 times, strange...

G
GostTolik 04.09.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0 wrote:
I dream only for the game F. E. A. R. different stories by Alma and just like, running around calidora with weapons.
I went to this topic and just about FIER wanted to write. The same garbage was - the corridors of these terrible dream, a terrible feeling of anxiety was. What do you mean outplayed.

D
Diabolic_Fruit 04.09.19

I have everything just when adroit in the League, often dreamed of cards.