3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameR-47 05.04.20 10:35 pm

Fashion (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Tell in this topic about the mod that you tried and the problems associated with them.
245 Comments
Sort by:
G
GhostDriver 05.04.20

Star Wars: KotOR 2 Jango Fett

Skin Jango Fett.

A
Angel_Trent 05.04.20

New mod which, as it were, offers its own version of Kotor 3.

Star Wars: KotOR 2 KotOR: The Jedi Masters

T
Ted 05.04.20

New mod which, as it were, offers its own version of Kotor 3.

Star Wars: KotOR 2 KotOR: The Jedi Masters

Delirium what that) Because no one knows where Revan went, and find whether his exile.

D
DeathPool 05.04.20

my mods : :)
1.more than 36 new Rob
2.more than 20 new laser swords
3.new items
4.new laser swords (ie 2 in each hand)
5.changing direction a little laser sword( ie not shining at the top and to the bottom)
6.new skin Darth nihilus,the Bastille,2 of twiley,what a pussy
7.set blasters
8.a set of unique handles with laser swords
that's all :) no matter what any complain everything is OK)

i
iffan 05.04.20

so people have long needed to deal with one problem. Already figured out what to get for each level from 1 to 99 skills and one hundred points for skills. You can also set the default attributes Persian: strength, agility, etc. But how to configure to receive at each level, one point in these attributes, or for example when you create a Persian that would not 30 eyes was given and more.

i
iffan 05.04.20

undertook the modification of the original items. And then from the impenetrable extra accessories already in the eyes dazzled, and the game is absolutely not balanced it becomes. The original items in the game enough, they just need a little upgrade. I want the original objects to attach a small improvement, if it was the simplest of the belt (with Peragus) Destruction +1 and all that to adapt it to destruction +2, defense is 1 and damage +1 ion. Also slightly improve the performance of party members and enemies. A lot of them of course, but it is interesting. In principle, with the editing already figured out. But as always, halfway there was a problem. To replace the original file on a bit better and that he was determined like the original, you need to ask him that same name. If you specify a different name, it already comes as a Supplement, and I wish that he had replaced the original. In General, specify the same name edited file in the Override and throw.... nothing happens. Still in the inventory sits the original Destruction +1. The game has not started, maybe that's the problem.

i
iffan 05.04.20

figured out, you need to start the game again.... damn. And no one knows how to do that would immediately.

F
Face to face... 05.04.20

I would like to see the topic modding or something similar (if I missed it give a link).

E
Efedrix 05.04.20

Interesting mod uploaded, I think here it been mentioned, the Sith assassins changes the staff into laser swords, though harder they seem to become pix.PlayGround.ru Who you need added to the File!

R
ReKsSam 05.04.20

Hey, guys, can as-thread to merge fashion?
Well, for example I have 2 different skins, both just match up 2 of the file Heads.2da and appearance.2da, and put up for the current one. How can I fix it?

D
Dart Kendor 05.04.20

I from this site downloaded the mod jedi masters. And what is garbage.Mod changes the entire game that, Yes, but no graphics, almost all of the dialogue without sound. And watched one video on this mod PONAYA not sovpadaet with what I played. Total waste of time and megabytes to download!

N
Nichronus 05.04.20

In response to those who have problems like ReKsSAm.
Lucky if the same .2da, because then it is possible to find the differences from file to mod rewrite the new data to the file already in the folder override. So if somebody will climb this pomershy forum with such a question - you note. Now, if .dlg match, then bomotornice will.

N
Naik321 05.04.20

people tell me please with mod mindprobe : when I activate the mod through the console mod works, but instead of a mask appears grenade and it's nothing to do, no, not descriptions, not names, and kV is nothing but do not give money! Maybe I'm being obtuse!? Like put as it should.

T
Tendegern 05.04.20

If you list all the mods I have installed, the files that look to be can...

s
sesil 05.04.20

Nichronus
and with what program can they be rewritten? this idea I've wandered, but I don't know and can't find a suitable

s
sesil 05.04.20

http://wedzmin.ru/publ/the_witcher_2_assassin_of_kings/modostroenie_the_witcher_2/sozdanie_modov_bez_redaktora_the_witcher_2/5-1-0-10

founded on this page vedmaka bend kotoyre need for revision

s
sesil 05.04.20

edit mods this is utter nonsense because every mod with some realties another mod, Yes konfliktuet, not something other like that to do.

Because the game is in a folder in Override looks and not even perceive or something?

N
Nichronus 05.04.20

sesil
In the folders? You folders shoved in there? N-yeah... everything is clear here.

Some clever people use the TSLPatcher, worrying about downloads, if not, then you have to manually install the mods. And to combine them.

T
Tair 05.04.20

Translate this page illustrates how to change the face of the hero http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/info/HeadSkin

T
Tendegern 05.04.20

Tair
Interesting. But I think that today the creation of a new faith does not make much sense, as something which, as their already exists above the roof. Well, at least I think so. If anyone has interesting ideas and perspectives about the creation of something new, it is welcome.