3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameR-47 05.04.20 10:35 pm

Fashion (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Tell in this topic about the mod that you tried and the problems associated with them.
245 Comments
Sort by:
T
Ted 05.04.20

Clear. And great thanks.

d
deepster 05.04.20

I have a problem with the mod planet M4-78.When installing a large number of files is not set when the manual splitting of files in folders,start the game, look at the list of planets which include anything unmarked M4-78.
Click and type anywhere there.
Tried several times to get to this planet and all to no avail.

x
xInFinity 05.04.20

People give direct link to mod KotOR II The Sith Lords Restoration Project the latest version, and I in English do not rummage))

T
Ted 05.04.20

People give direct link to mod KotOR II The Sith Lords Restoration Project the latest version, and I in English do not rummage))
Go to the topic of the restoration project. There is a link.
PS Not mashalaba him to a website to fill.

T
Ted 05.04.20

And the people. I propose to discuss what fashion you usually put in the game.

s
show_off 05.04.20

Genesis gave a link to one mod, actually current with it and play.on the bench you can do all the components at each corner of the lying, HE can teach ALL forms instead of several.total to the 10-15 level, we get a character with all forms of swordsmanship, with all the extra abilities with mandalore courage, and dutilly Lord of the Sith (which at first lulah is taken).if you put this hardcore mod about which wrote above (don't know if I will go not of the test), there will be a meat grinder.if necessary I can fill the exchanger and referring to the PM to give

T
Ted 05.04.20

Gordon Free-man
04.03.07 05:43
1.All the swords from star wars (Over 50 pieces) and all different in appearance and characteristics
2.Sword GG after the conversation with Atris in the Academy
7.Sets of unique items Jedi and Sith

Hachu is very!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s
show_off 05.04.20

hmm.Swords of the star in gambling on the disc should lie.the number I do not remember but I have it since January 2006.sword gg after talking with Atris it is possible to do, but with the kit I don't know - have not heard

T
Ted 05.04.20

hmm.Swords of the star in gambling on the disc should lie.the number I do not remember but I have it since January 2006.
A look can?

s
show_off 05.04.20

hmm, but you don't remember when that year was done this? must be in that room

T
Ted 05.04.20

hmm, but you don't remember when that year was done this? must be in that room
I don't subscribe to the gambling addiction. But b-day was like summer or spring. I don't remember.

s
show_off 05.04.20

OK the time will porisky

x
xInFinity 05.04.20

I also have a lot of mods with PC games, there was also a sword after the conversation. Oh yeah, if Atton to say that napomnil what is the color of the sword was, it will be blue.

s
scareproof 05.04.20

and that many times you checked?

x
xInFinity 05.04.20

Once ^^
Here is our SOCOMEC after talking with Atris: http://upload.com.ua/get/900336529
Dogonku restoration menu with Darth Nihilism: (Should be like)) http://upload.com.ua/get/900336525

s
scareproof 05.04.20

well, if once, probably just random... Or the assumption that all on the basis of your class for which you play. MB - hour - blue, sentinel yellow, Consul - green, if on the dark side - the IB red) well, I think so.

Added:

By the way, you're probably over the time played, right? ^_^

x
xInFinity 05.04.20

No, I played for Sasanka guard or somehow so. well, he is the first one near the women's skins.
I have Atton asked about the sword, I said I had a blade (One blade). He asked about the color - I said something like It was a atk long ago that I can't remember And it was very strange that I still had options red as the eyes of lagreca another, and although in the past much more.... Mysticism :)

x
xInFinity 05.04.20

well, if once, probably just random... Or the assumption that all on the basis of your class for which you play. MB - hour - blue, sentinel yellow, Consul - green, if on the dark side - the IB red) well, I think so.

No, I played for the guards, and don't think I'm colorblind, I can distinguish blue from blue.

Here: pix.PlayGround.ru

x
xInFinity 05.04.20

http://upload.com.ua/direct/900343668/Mdk.rar
New laser sword. Where to get only in CNS ( Colour: Orange. Can be improved but to change the color is not my. New crank, +4 to defense, +5 to all spas-throws, +6 to repel blasters. Damage as a normal sword.

T
Ted 05.04.20

I also have a lot of mods with PC games, there was also a sword after the conversation. Oh yeah, if Atton to say that napomnil what is the color of the sword was, it will be blue.
MNU is also Blue.