3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameR-47 05.04.20 10:35 pm

Fashion (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Tell in this topic about the mod that you tried and the problems associated with them.
245 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

And Yes, I forgot.

k
kompk2 05.04.20

Coruscant and planet of the droids!-cool.Pliz Tell where Mona to download these maps ie the planet.Thank you in advance.

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

On Coruscant Faste.mylivepage.ru and www.bioware.ru planet of the droids at knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com

s
serzh 513 05.04.20

Someone good please respond and tell me where to get the parts of the Republic 2?

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

Do you mean Kotor 2 then you http://faste.mylivepage.ru/file/index and http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/

d
darth demon 05.04.20

Damn who knows how to do the planet?

s
scareproof 05.04.20

you don't do them. no way.

d
darth demon 05.04.20

and what mods can I do

s
scareproof 05.04.20

help me, pliz. I need to get Bao-dur was able to wear the robes. what mod is needed for this and where can I get it? :)

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

Somewhere I saw this mod. But I can't recall, maybe my lying around.

s
scareproof 05.04.20

Pliz have a look and give me a direct link :)

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

I have a similar mod but he Gallach, buggy. better find something else. That I have it replaces the face of Bao in the transition to darkness and becomes a Mule, and wears a robe, but when I put the mod Bao turned out without a head but in normal clothes.

s
scareproof 05.04.20

Oh nafik... mug Badura I don't need... if you find one, holler at me :)

And I'm still waiting...

s
scareproof 05.04.20

And I'm still waiting...

G
G.K. 05.04.20

help me, pliz. I need to get Bao-dur was able to wear the robes. what mod is needed for this and where can I get it? :)

There is such a program - KOTOR SAVE EDITOR is called, so I made a Mission a Jedi robe and she dragged her changing the class and adding strength. Try it, maybe Bao-dur will work.

J
Jedi Master Kenobi 05.04.20

Hi,I'm on the website www.swkotor.ru,download Droid Planet mod & Droid Factory has Made it into the game but what he does not know,no change.Who knows help, tell me what's the fun of fashion!!!

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

Nothing. It's just modules, if you use saves with these modules, you can wander through the factory or planet of the droids.

J
Jedi Master Kenobi 05.04.20

Factory -okay I missed the happiness,but the planet...It's not on the map Ebon hawk, and then how to get it?

d
deepster 05.04.20

After installing the mod on the planet the droids in one of the caches where mandalory store weapons and ammunition, there is a panel with the coordinates to the planet M4-78.On the planet of Mona to talk to vetrogon, but I unfortunately do not have...

A
Ahtani 05.04.20

And who ever yuzal mod final touch ?