3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alamak 03.10.19 01:02 am

Impressions of the game (Just Cause 4)

The game is almost out and share their experiences.
49 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 03.10.19

Is it worth it to buy?Or wait for the big discounts?

K
KyDecHuk666 03.10.19

DEDGAMER
buy activesky and all

d
dimik280888 03.10.19

anyone know the physics of the cars delivered this time?

g
gloccc 03.10.19

dimik280888
No , they did not deliver and the dialogue this time dermische rare

I
Igorrus 03.10.19

dimik280888
So they decided to cut the dough, and the money allocated to the development of the game spent on the installation of DENUVO....

B
Blond1n 03.10.19

It's an incredible mess. Alas.

K
Kyznec1994 03.10.19

Loved the series from the first Just Cause, but even this year the campaign staged a competition who is more into the soul of NASS -_- grafone of shit, what a downgrade in terms of graphics on the car, even compared to 3 custom mostly tight ride, any crash you to earth's orbit throws. All hope for buhurt fans and patches.

e
eViLL99 03.10.19

Sadly, the gaming industry (at least PC) full Bonk. One and all decided to release unfinished shit looking at all sorts of pricks raised dough with curves of unfinished games. Now all the studios have decided behave in the same way. Very sad. Apparently we must buy the console.

D
DarkDestr 03.10.19

Happy as an elephant) playing the first parts.It's even a little better) than 3.

i
insex 03.10.19

Che is there to write about the fact that the optimization is better than JC3, and here nifiga in part 3 of my gtx970 above 70 degrees is not heated on ultra in fullHD, but in 4 pieces already heated to 75, and maybe even higher warming up, I already noise realized that something was wrong and turned on hwinfo, it is showing 75 degrees, it nifiga not a normal optimization!
How could such crude shit to release, I feel bad for the wasted traffic though it is unlimited, download this crafts with torrents!

A
Alamak 03.10.19

insex
You have no reference? I have here a GTX 1060 6 GB reference and its operating temperature is 82 degrees in complex scenes

n
nvidia311988 03.10.19

I had a choice between this or mutants..........shit poop((( I'm upset. As well, I won't buy it

E
ElmStreetBoy 03.10.19

That you swear? Normal game,not better than the third,of course, but fully playable.Just need him a moment,and Shavat)

i
insex 03.10.19

After playing more I realized what an excellent game, certainly more fun the third part, the problems she has so far only technical and the visual places that I hope patches will fix it, still they rushed to release, could a couple of months poshlifovat her assessment of the incentive would have been completely different.

i
insex 03.10.19

Alamak
I have a gtx 970 4gb gigabyte g1 cools well but noisy.

f
fedorcov 03.10.19

Flies on the ultra, Grifoni sucks, management finally a nightmare. Absolutely monotonous trash, walked a couple of missions and was demolished.
And still full of bugs, for example I live in the tank catapulted across half the map, etc

S
Subaru MotorSports 03.10.19

Don't understand criticism of the game, in my opinion it's all the same Just Cause.

p
pit80 03.10.19

interface overdone. Actually I did not understand what and how it. And ghon hurts my eyes. (Especially water).
Removed after specifically hated the interface.
In the end slag, fucked up big with this part. 3 at times you were nicer than that raw shit.

P
Podvipodvertov 03.10.19

For me the most successful part is the second, the only parts that I went to the end and was satisfied. Who's to say that part is the same as the second, or it is not a competitor of the second part?

D
DarkDestr 03.10.19

Went through the campaign mode.Impressions.The threat has returned with the first part.At max threat, and the choppers and the tanks and aircraft gets.Was the game more difficult.If in 2-3 parts was easy to deal with opponents immediately more complicated.now the tank is not immortal so highly as before.Realized pleased.Addictive.The NTC began to get sniper rifles, grenades and bazookas.Sorry for short.And better 3 parts.I like it.Right now, I will take the rest of the mission.About bugs.They are not.For me.Something to fly around the map getting out of a cool technology I like.It's an arcade not a simulator.In the graph all the same rules better 3 parts.Waiting for the DLC if poyavyatsya).