3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alamak 03.10.19 01:02 am

Impressions of the game (Just Cause 4)

The game is almost out and share their experiences.
49 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilgo 03.10.19

My opinion: graphics are much better than the 3rd part. Quite playable. The plot is really addictive. I don't understand why the game decry...

A
Anti 4it 03.10.19

Well, here I am touched JC4. Decided to Express their detailed opinion after a few first missions.

First game of the series was something new at the time. The second evolution in the series, which brought many changes in terms of graphics and mechanics. 3rd from 2nd was already less 4-I third brought even less differences.
All this is played exactly the same as in the 3rd part and is perceived as a certain addon.

But it's still the same JC, a new world with some new features, etc. So fans of the series will definitely go down.
And I basically went, would pass a few evenings, but... No, below I will write why.

The graphics are not worse than the 3rd part, I don't know why everyone is complaining. There are only 2 claim is vegetation and water.
With the vegetation as a whole all is normal, only here palette or lighting make perceive the forest as a green pulp.
Water - an unfortunate decision in favor of optimization. You could take the presets and shaders from the 3rd part, or even the second (even there the water is better!). But no, the water here looks like evenly spread out salafan with specified blue or gray.

Otherwise, graphics pleasing to the eye, and the optimization is much better than the 3rd part. I played the 3rd on the same PC, and I know whereof I speak.

But... For me JC4 ended where it began crashes every 5-10 minutes.
It is simply impossible! Just starting to get involved in the process - as there is another departure.
I really was a matter of sin outdated firewood, but the update has no effect. Sinned on crack on crack, but the branches of the reviews about the game the incentive has given a clear answer - the problem is only in the game, because every fifth Yes for sure there are regular departures.
Apparently the game is not tested, since she is not very willing to make friends with iron and has a lot of small bugs (like the vertical take-off aircraft, etc.).

Verdict: SquareEnix managed it as never before. But you can play through six months or a year when the game will cure patches.

A
AlexeyMAP 03.10.19

That there would be jetpack/wingsuit to some sort of mission to pass?

I
IDENITY 03.10.19

AlexeyMAP
To Get nothing to do, it is already available from the start (Activation E).
And about the jetpack then go to Personality (the Word was written from memory) and there to activate it, but you need to progress through the story by about half.

A
AlexeyMAP 03.10.19

Cheter993
Well, I meant acceleration!
in the personalization for a long time included: rocket launches, but the rate button doesn't react!
clave writes press shift - press zero response
but on the controller x-bokos triggered acceleration
PPC. understand what a joint! reassigned Maleh Claudia: Shift-hook / right mouse button-zoom in / out weapons! for more convenient!
because of this, no combination of acceleration did not work!

U
ULbJkE 03.10.19

Already 10 minutes not data is being transferred. This is not the first mission where the toolbar data transmission is not moving at all. At whom such was ? how to overcome it ?

D
DarkDestr 03.10.19

ULbJkE
let it log.Hz me everything went smoothly though the first time I made.

U
ULbJkE 03.10.19

DarkDestr
Thank you, understood )

n
nik94nik 03.10.19

Well XS.... Graphics are gorgeous, optimizacija super.
i5-3330
16GB
GTX780Ti 3GB
Onshore transport is a complete ass.... The story is good, but the implementation ..... What was shown in the trailer absolutely does not correspond to what is happening in the game. The story takes place over 5 hours. In the game there is nothing to do after completing the story.
On the plus side, after graphics, new possibilities of the hook.

V
VIPn1 03.10.19

The settings menu of the game and the player's menu ( Rico) is idiocy.
Gradually adapted.

A
AhtiarSMS 03.10.19

Krivorukov customized management. Plus, ponameshano just one pile. Removed the gears, but added obscure tasks that dunno how to open

S
SensibleKnight 03.10.19

Carafe on eye pressure, but the trash can to dostraivat. The only thing that infuriates a ball - lift. I have the feeling that it stupidly doesn't work(modifier - height restriction).
1-3 hours a day running around, when the time is.

i
insex 03.10.19

nik94nik
You're kidding about the graphics or are you serious? )))

S
SensibleKnight 03.10.19

insex
I think he's a fat Troll.

G
Giermo 03.10.19

ULbJkE
Turn off the freeze timer(trainer though).

b
bubenson 03.10.19

Comrades, help me, please, what makes the destruction of buildings, gas rigs, radar and other things? Those that are red and black, which belong to the black hand?

S
SensibleKnight 03.10.19

bubenson
If I'm not stupid(and I doubt), you understand that all this makes chaos.And with each level the squad is given

b
bubenson 03.10.19

SensibleKnight
Yeah, like that. Thanks.

b
bazilews 03.10.19

Good game with its pros and cons,as well as other games.

S
SSSR2 03.10.19

A nice, fun, colorful game! Of deficiencies; some graphical issues (the lack of good antialiasing, anisotropy, which are solved via control panel), short company little clips scene... And so, the game will give up and will remain in the memory.