3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 06.04.20 07:21 pm

Voting for moderators is fair pvp. The analysis of the duel. Decision-making. (Diablo 2)

Please treat this issue seriously, with no personal animosity to anyone.

The purpose of this topic is to come to a common decision among the moderators on what action needs to be taken after the controversial pvp under zhah rune.

The objective of this topic is to make the decision how to proceed the moderator pvp fair when he judges pvp runes.
Reply in this thread to all users but the solution will depend on the actions of moderators fair pvp:
*oztaahh*pirya*shikari88*b[e]happy*-pvp

The situation is this: two players invited moderator fair pvp to sue their pvp on rune according to the rules of fair pvp.
Answer the following questions to complete the answer + if you want you can justify your answer and add comments.
Example:
*Question: Should the moderator fair pvp before to take bets from players, to clarify the details and conditions under which there will be pvp, while taking the consent of both players to adhere to these details and conditions?
*Response: Before you accept a wager from the players, the moderator fair pvp needs to clarify the details and conditions under which there will be pvp, while taking the consent of both players to adhere to these details and conditions.
*or Response: Before you accept a wager from the players, the moderator fair pvp should not specify the details and conditions under which there will be pvp.

1.1. Whether the moderator is fair pvp before to take bets from players, to clarify the details and conditions under which there will be pvp, while taking the consent of both players to adhere to these details and conditions?
2.1. After the players passed the rate moderator. Can the moderator edit/enter new conditions and details of pvp?
3.1. Whether the right moderator, in their opinion, if you suspect one of the players in violation of rules to require him to provide evidence of his innocence by providing the player screenshots of your screen or other personal data?
4.1. Should a player before you hand over the rune, know the conditions and details of the upcoming duel, which is not in the rules of fair pvp?
5.1. Should the player confirm that he agrees to play by the rules of fair pvp with the specified details and conditions of the forthcoming duel?
6.1. After putting the players bet, the moderator changes the condition/detail, in which there will be a battle. Does the right of a player to refuse to play under the new condition/details and pick up a rune?
7.1. After putting the players bet, the moderator changes the condition/detail, in which there will be a battle. One of the players refuses to play under the new condition/details. Does the right of the moderator to award that player lose, and to give rune his opponent?
8.1. Moderator suspects one player of violating the rules of the server and requires him to provide a screenshot / other personal data. Does the player have the right not to provide a screenshot/other personal details to prove his innocence?
9.1. The player is not willing to provide screenshots/other personal data. Does the right of the moderator to award the player defeat or change the bill duels?
10.1. Moderator suspects the player of violating the rules of the server refuses to provide a screenshot/other personal data. Do you consider it right in this case to continue to judge the duel, without changing the account/ not awarding the kill, but to inform about your suspicions?

Now, as to specifically duel for 30.11.17 between players *pk and *vy, the rate - rune zhah. Moderator dynamix (*-pvp). The players passed a bet, get ready to pvp. The moderator said to write when players are ready. The duel had not yet begun.
2.1.Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) until acceptance was to inform the players that in case of suspicion of violation of the rules of the server, the moderator may require you to provide a screenshot of your screen and otherwise loses?
2.2. After dynamix (*-pvp) took bets from players, and up to date rates are not informed about the conditions of the forthcoming duel which is not in the rules of fair pvp. Do you feel rightly that dynamix (*-pvp) changed the terms of the duel, with non-refundable rates?
2.3. After dynamix (*-pvp) took bets from players, and up to date rates are not informed about the conditions of the forthcoming duel which is not in the rules of fair pvp. Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) was to ask the players consent that they agree with the terms of the duel, while in case of disagreement of one of the players is to give the opportunity to return bets to players?
2.4. Do you feel rightly that knowing players in violation of the rules of the server, the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) demanded to provide him with the screenshots, the failure of which led to the defeat?
2.5. Do you think it is right that in case of disagreement of the player *pk(pirya) provide the screenshots of the moderator, in this case, the moderator should have been given the opportunity to return bets to players?
2.6. Do you think it correct that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) for the opposition to provide screenshots player *pk(pirya) to prove his innocence, awarded to the player *pk(pirya) defeat?

As for judging this duel the moderator:
3.1.Do you consider the actions of a moderator dynamix (*-pvp) legitimate?
3.2.Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) have exceeded their authority?
3.3.Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) react to the player *pk(pirya) with prejudice?
3.4.Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*pvp) used the position of moderator for personal purposes?
3.5. Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) to deny rights and opportunities to moderate fair pvp game?
3.6. Do you think that moderator *pirya to deny rights and opportunities to moderate fair pvp game?

With regard to the rates, runes zhah:
The moderator gave rune the player *vy, but the difficulties to agree to return the player *vy moderator dynamix (*-pvp) no rune. Imagine that there is such a possibility.
4.1. Do you think that rune zhah was transferred to the player *vy illegal, and it should be returned to the player *pk (pirya)?
137 Comments
Sort by:
p
pirya 06.04.20

Moderators please if possible to delete messages that go in offtopic threads.

p
pirya 06.04.20

With regard to the topic.
I have always been for fair pvp. Never cheats never used and did not convict. Server rules never broke and was not punished.
My opinion: it would be nice to make sure that the client was unable to load any cheats. But against the fact that the moderator had to collect screenshots, and players to create them. I'm also against the fact that the moderator could make a decision on punishment somehow a player who is not going for some reason to send the screenshot. In addition, given that the tournament is usually attended by 12+ people, and played with each other. Was created 3 games, each stood my character. Moderated simultaneously in 3 played, and to speed up the process - giving players the opportunity to play with each other before the duel was checking the resists, and then themselves, but asked questionable situations to let me know. Everyone played and no one each other did not complain. Players have informed me the bill and I have entered it into the table. So even if all this to play all of the duel was a matter of slow. Players were changing all the time, someone came in and went out. Also at the same time to follow the 3 Windows was not easy. But the time on the tournaments took a lot. Now imagine that before each duel, and after each duel will be checked by the screenshots of the violation of the rules of the server.
I hope that the moderator *dynamix(-pvp) will oblagorozheny, and decide to return zhah. Our aim is not to apportion blame but to make players enjoy pvp. It would be right, if, after having made changes to the condition of the duel to give the opportunity to refuse honest pvp, and not to pronounce judgment on the loser. But still it would be better to putting the runes to announce that will be requested screenshots. But not to make decisions to punish someone, and also because of personal animosity and being a companion for plan de Corones..

S
Somberlain 06.04.20

Given that the current moderators are only three, it all depends on green.

p
pirya 06.04.20

Please answer, especially the valuable answers of those who made the rules of fair pvp, or to have fair pvp directly.
questions for the plan de Corones.: tg moder
5.1.do you think that player pirya should be banned for cheats, because video 2011 on the map visible triangles?
5.2.do you think that player pirya should be banned for cheats, because 30.11.17 on pvp, he wrote that he had started d2me and the map is opened?
5.3. Do you have evidence that pirya cheat?
5.4. Provide your proof of authority. For violation of the rules of the server he will get a ban.

A
Allres 06.04.20

pirya wrote:
As for judging this duel the moderator:
1 -
2 +
3 + -
4 + -
5 +
6 -
As I wrote earlier the moderator before you can collect runes (game values) must discuss all rules of the duel to surrender and started fighting. If it was not done before putting runes or other game values, any changes a moderator has absolutely no right to change or invent rules that he wants. If he already did so, and as in this case, with the moderator *-pvp if players refused to do anything of his new rules he had to stop the fight and return runes to the participants or to continue the duel which had already been started. This is my personal opinion in my opinion it is lawful and fair to the players...

y
yok0o 06.04.20

22 question, I'm not ready (

y
yok0o 06.04.20

pirya wrote:
As for judging this duel moderator
It is forbidden to argue and challenge the administration's actions. You have the possibility to submit a substantiated appeal to the e-mail address [email protected].
pirya wrote:
Whether the right moderator, in their opinion, if you suspect one of the players in violation of rules to require him to provide evidence of his innocence by providing the player screenshots of your screen or other personal data?
The moderator is obliged to keep order and compliance with the rules of Fair PvP players (as well as the General rules of the server)..

1.Do you consider the actions of a moderator dynamix (*-pvp) legitimate?
our options are not regulated
2.Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) have exceeded their authority?
Any controversial, vague or ambiguous language that the rules of conduct are interpreted by the moderator based on their own notions of order.
3.Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) react to the player *pk(pirya) with prejudice?
if Dabir lost Jah I would be happy still
4.Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*pvp) used the position of moderator for personal purposes?
what I did?
5. Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) to deny rights and opportunities to moderate fair pvp game?
here in addition to my fair pvp tournaments 1-2 a year on runes, it would be something moderate (
6. Do you think that moderator *pirya to deny rights and opportunities to moderate fair pvp game?
Yes, the repeated use of mapaca and impersonating another participant of the duel, which you yourself judge with the purpose of personal benefit

The moderator gave rune the player *vy, but the difficulties to agree to return the player *vy moderator dynamix (*-pvp) no rune. Imagine that there is such a possibility.
-Do you feel that the rune zhah was transferred to the player *vy illegal, and it should be returned to the player *pk (pirya)?
Here I quote one authoritative character: Dober got it the honest way ( from the hands of another player ). How can there be refunds?

PS: still another chipova topic and will be closed tomorrow in anticipation of the big tournament

y
yok0o 06.04.20

tg moder
so he himself admitted

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 06.04.20

We've passed a million times but Oh well.
First I want to say - dinamiks admitted that he lost his temper and broke the rules of fair pvp, entering the left point during a duel. Secondly I want to say - rune Jah no return, as all the process is a game (Bunko - the gameplay is and has always been so). But the fact that Runa was obtained by illegal means is a fact. And here it is possible to punish only the dynamics, because he is a moderator and tried pvp. Thus it appears that the loser has every right to write and complain to [email protected] and ask them to revoke the user rights to the moderation fair pvp.
Not to paint all paragraphs, write only correct and proper answer (since pvp rules I wrote):
The moderator has exactly as many rights and duties as specified directly in the rules of fair pvp, namely in paragraph the Rights and duties of the moderator fair pvp. All other actions that do not comply with the rules - illegal. If justification is the point of the rules about compliance with the rules and regulations of pvp servers, which are about the prohibition of mapaca, it is not the jurisdiction of the moderator. Check user cheats deals exclusively with resource Manager g_n. The rest of the activities of the moderator, which is not included in the scope of fair pvp be treated as a violation and abuse of power.
In further paragraphs of the rules of the moderators will be reformulated and more detailed.

So this referendum it is almost solved. If tomorrow is not responding oztaahh, then it can be considered inactive, as well as [be]happy. My voice against.

G

tg moder wrote:
I have compiled and changed most of these rules, listen to my valuable opinion.
This is when Dober made these rules? These rules wrote two people with a little help oztaah - I Somberlain. And written these rules were very long.
add: Ah, I see. added paragraph about the arrows of the campaign, because it says to RAISE. This is clearly not we asmodina wrote.

y
yok0o 06.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
if this topic is so fast to close, then Diablo 2 again from the top list on PG will be out, let's move omuslim.
Grenaa Morningstar wrote:
Scam - the gameplay is and has always been so
what's my personal gain? what I raped? a very loud statement with a con
the only correct and proper answer
these rules are long overdue to Supplement and to alter and pvp was many levels higher than it was in the your time - the time of the writing of the rules
exactly as many rights and duties as specified directly in the rules of fair pvp
there are still rules of the server. The rules fire pvp does not indicate that the moderator can collect the ears and trash from the field, so it does not interfere with the players. This is also an abuse of power?
In further paragraphs of the rules of the moderators will be reformulated and more detailed
when will be officially published - then it will be the only right and proper response,
And here it is possible to punish only the dynamics, because he is a moderator and tried pvp
And suddenly they were playing had 2 wins? Who can prove? Who ever prove that it was not three victories? Such questions can be asked much. Why do we need moderators, if not in order to keep order and resolve disputes? ( if there's any team +res )
ask them to revoke the user rights to the moderation fair pvp
Duel who are alphacom makes no sense to judge. The outcome of the duel will affect not reaction / experience / skill / knowledge, and extremely good eyesight.
If moderka will remain in their tournaments ( and more is there to judge and nothing ) I'll still be all sorts of checks when necessary.

G

yok0o wrote:
these rules are long overdue to Supplement and to alter and pvp was many levels higher than it was in the your time - the time of the writing of the rules
4 years I write to the administrator about it and get the answer later. And the rest with you in the VC we talked and all agreed.

y
yok0o 06.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Kvr in General, the administration of the most authoritative people on the pvp part here. Throughout the season quru proposed pvp admin, and under it it was developed. I am sure, write now CWR alero ready, tomorrow will be a pvp admin and all the consequences.

G

yok0o
The post pvp admin was suggested to me. If he himself aler the PM wrote, saying kvr come be an admin - this is clearly a success, and if not - then it doesn't count.

y
yok0o 06.04.20

If he himself aler the PM wrote, saying kvr come be an admin
well, actually it was)

y
yok0o 06.04.20

The rest of the activities of the moderator, which is not included in the scope of fair pvp be treated as a violation and abuse of power
last season at the tournament you are banned to change parties between battles, but the rules are a ban on the use of the chest just in front of the arreat. Exaggeration of powers and podsazhivanie his friend xgt, personal gain ( you probably saw the prize for the first place ). And you antipassive amendments introduced and decide who is to blame in a situation when passivat both players.
I was just

G

yok0o
All this I typed where? That's right - in YOUR own events. And we are still in the tournaments is not allowed some people, and a lot of things, but every time I warned the players in advance and all agreed. But with pvp runes is another matter - there is no rules to enter.

S
SQUELLARE 06.04.20

Once again, convinced that the moderator fair pvp here should not have any enemies nor friends, but crystal clear reputation - how. And should not (ideally) to go on pvp in General. Probably the threads are not being created. But is it possible to find such a person - is another question.
What about the bias of the moderator can not judge as I do not know the history of their relationship, but I can say that the Dynamics were, uh, less wrong than Pirya. If a moderator (or an opponent) was me, the max I could go is a continuation of the duel with the account 2:1.
Responded as ever to judge the pvp is not quite the standard rules, which, however, were established by the players themselves, but not me as a moderator, and to participate in the adjustment of the total. Yes, the rules established players, but if I suspect someone of cheating, demanded to provide some evidence and, having been refused, has awarded the victory to one of the parties that future disputes would be meaningless.

y
yok0o 06.04.20

That's right - in YOUR own events
not on its own
the tournament was organized we h8u and titanium, called you just to sue
nevertheless, no words said for the moderator is always right
Oh, and you're points are not considered as accepted, and as he wanted to ( deduction of loose from vinova )
this was also displeased many, but no one never said a word, all took

y
yok0o 06.04.20

there's the way the referendum has gathered 4 votes for the test and 2 against. Still have 2 opinions to hear.