3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 06.04.20 07:21 pm

Voting for moderators is fair pvp. The analysis of the duel. Decision-making. (Diablo 2)

Please treat this issue seriously, with no personal animosity to anyone.

The purpose of this topic is to come to a common decision among the moderators on what action needs to be taken after the controversial pvp under zhah rune.

The objective of this topic is to make the decision how to proceed the moderator pvp fair when he judges pvp runes.
Reply in this thread to all users but the solution will depend on the actions of moderators fair pvp:
*oztaahh*pirya*shikari88*b[e]happy*-pvp

The situation is this: two players invited moderator fair pvp to sue their pvp on rune according to the rules of fair pvp.
Answer the following questions to complete the answer + if you want you can justify your answer and add comments.
Example:
*Question: Should the moderator fair pvp before to take bets from players, to clarify the details and conditions under which there will be pvp, while taking the consent of both players to adhere to these details and conditions?
*Response: Before you accept a wager from the players, the moderator fair pvp needs to clarify the details and conditions under which there will be pvp, while taking the consent of both players to adhere to these details and conditions.
*or Response: Before you accept a wager from the players, the moderator fair pvp should not specify the details and conditions under which there will be pvp.

1.1. Whether the moderator is fair pvp before to take bets from players, to clarify the details and conditions under which there will be pvp, while taking the consent of both players to adhere to these details and conditions?
2.1. After the players passed the rate moderator. Can the moderator edit/enter new conditions and details of pvp?
3.1. Whether the right moderator, in their opinion, if you suspect one of the players in violation of rules to require him to provide evidence of his innocence by providing the player screenshots of your screen or other personal data?
4.1. Should a player before you hand over the rune, know the conditions and details of the upcoming duel, which is not in the rules of fair pvp?
5.1. Should the player confirm that he agrees to play by the rules of fair pvp with the specified details and conditions of the forthcoming duel?
6.1. After putting the players bet, the moderator changes the condition/detail, in which there will be a battle. Does the right of a player to refuse to play under the new condition/details and pick up a rune?
7.1. After putting the players bet, the moderator changes the condition/detail, in which there will be a battle. One of the players refuses to play under the new condition/details. Does the right of the moderator to award that player lose, and to give rune his opponent?
8.1. Moderator suspects one player of violating the rules of the server and requires him to provide a screenshot / other personal data. Does the player have the right not to provide a screenshot/other personal details to prove his innocence?
9.1. The player is not willing to provide screenshots/other personal data. Does the right of the moderator to award the player defeat or change the bill duels?
10.1. Moderator suspects the player of violating the rules of the server refuses to provide a screenshot/other personal data. Do you consider it right in this case to continue to judge the duel, without changing the account/ not awarding the kill, but to inform about your suspicions?

Now, as to specifically duel for 30.11.17 between players *pk and *vy, the rate - rune zhah. Moderator dynamix (*-pvp). The players passed a bet, get ready to pvp. The moderator said to write when players are ready. The duel had not yet begun.
2.1.Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) until acceptance was to inform the players that in case of suspicion of violation of the rules of the server, the moderator may require you to provide a screenshot of your screen and otherwise loses?
2.2. After dynamix (*-pvp) took bets from players, and up to date rates are not informed about the conditions of the forthcoming duel which is not in the rules of fair pvp. Do you feel rightly that dynamix (*-pvp) changed the terms of the duel, with non-refundable rates?
2.3. After dynamix (*-pvp) took bets from players, and up to date rates are not informed about the conditions of the forthcoming duel which is not in the rules of fair pvp. Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) was to ask the players consent that they agree with the terms of the duel, while in case of disagreement of one of the players is to give the opportunity to return bets to players?
2.4. Do you feel rightly that knowing players in violation of the rules of the server, the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) demanded to provide him with the screenshots, the failure of which led to the defeat?
2.5. Do you think it is right that in case of disagreement of the player *pk(pirya) provide the screenshots of the moderator, in this case, the moderator should have been given the opportunity to return bets to players?
2.6. Do you think it correct that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) for the opposition to provide screenshots player *pk(pirya) to prove his innocence, awarded to the player *pk(pirya) defeat?

As for judging this duel the moderator:
3.1.Do you consider the actions of a moderator dynamix (*-pvp) legitimate?
3.2.Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) have exceeded their authority?
3.3.Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) react to the player *pk(pirya) with prejudice?
3.4.Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*pvp) used the position of moderator for personal purposes?
3.5. Do you feel that the moderator dynamix (*-pvp) to deny rights and opportunities to moderate fair pvp game?
3.6. Do you think that moderator *pirya to deny rights and opportunities to moderate fair pvp game?

With regard to the rates, runes zhah:
The moderator gave rune the player *vy, but the difficulties to agree to return the player *vy moderator dynamix (*-pvp) no rune. Imagine that there is such a possibility.
4.1. Do you think that rune zhah was transferred to the player *vy illegal, and it should be returned to the player *pk (pirya)?
137 Comments
Sort by:
p
pirya 06.04.20

yok0o
Now tell me, after I waited for the plan de Corones., flew to the FDA. And let's say there was a program on the discovery cards, and went to the pvp map. If citrate in the FDA all, I had the right to reconnect to the pvp map to disable the map? Or had to Gy glean from give?
I'm sure the screens all the dynamics preserved, only here for some reason, he decided to hide it, especially after cutting the chat so that the devil triangles does not light! The chat shows up to the strip where you want to start the triangles, but the dynamics is hidden! All lies! And I am sure that Dober has included cheats during pvp!
And when you consider that supposedly the screens the same (which is the plan de Corones. that the dynamics) it can be argued that during the pvp they talked to each other on Skype, for example! And this time, I noticed that during pvp Dober all know my location, ie, where are the traps, where to throw invisi.

y
yok0o 06.04.20

Sоmberlain wrote:
May not only sue, but also earn runes.
move the runes it is easy to track over. As far as I know the precedents have already been and flew moderki. Unfair moderators, we also don't need :)

y
yok0o 06.04.20

pirya wrote:
Now tell me, after I waited for the plan de Corones., flew to the FDA. And let's say there was a program on the discovery cards, and went to the pvp map. If citrate in the FDA all, I had the right to reconnect to the pvp map to disable the map?
Of course had to write go. Writing go you started to play pvp with cheats.
pirya wrote:
I'm sure the screens all the dynamics preserved, only here for some reason, he decided to hide it, especially after cutting the chat so that the devil triangles does not light!
Was triangles, I the above is already written

S
Somberlain 06.04.20

yok0o
Cicero in PVM, I confess.
the fight against cheating in pvp

First you said your initiative and query screens Piri is a consequence of compliance with this rule fire pvp:
- The moderator is required to keep order and compliance with the rules of Fair PvP players (as well as the General rules of the server).
How you want to enforce the rules of the server, breaking them himself? Third-party programs are banned completely, regardless of PVM or pvp.

y
yok0o 06.04.20

Sоmberlain wrote:
Third-party programs are banned completely, regardless of PVM or pvp.
the Bazaar zero, give a ban of account if then began for this ban
and with regards to the quoted rule, the keyword players
the chat moderators also use third-party software, allow them to him directly over

h
hiha 06.04.20

Dynamics pathetic modernization which has just zavralsya in order to rescue yourself!

y
yok0o 06.04.20

heha wrote:
zavralsya in order to rescue
in this topic I the only one who admitted, if that

y
yok0o 06.04.20

and let's raise the hype around the fact that I threw the Trinity Pira-hija-Masha on goole East, as they do not show up for tournament and did not get back their deposits
On that note, forced to leave. The tournament and the maintenance of life in pvp on ng alone took a lot of effort. Would love to come back to our ( your ) debates tomorrow for lunch. Prepare your questions and revelations =*

h
hiha 06.04.20

I give to you this East and zhah, buy yourself a conscience

y
yok0o 06.04.20

hehe
you are personally informed about this? :D
Ah, you must be the grey cardinal PG

S
Somberlain 06.04.20

yok0o wrote:
the chat moderators also use third-party software, allow them to him directly over
Chat moderators are not to blame, even though I first time hear that they are tolerated to some third-party software. Moderator fire pvp needs to judge the duel within the rules and especially the technical possibilities. No more and no less. The third party program in this functionality are not included.

p
pirya 06.04.20

yok0o
Of course had to write go. Writing go you started to play pvp with cheats.
Is this another one of your invented rule. In PVM, in pvp it is impossible! Cuts in many PVM, in pvp it is impossible, you immediately lose count Yes! Your goal is fair pvp to sue, and not to deal with cheats!

h
hiha 06.04.20

of course I grey cardinal.. still is..as I say

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 06.04.20

How everything changed dramatically-that. And now imagine what will be the reputation of the current and future moderators pvp, if 1 of them created a theme for the sake of hype and divides in the game runes with the winner.

l
lait_one 06.04.20

pirya
so you admit you care about MX as well as the dynamics? you only have to know whether yuzal MX Dober and perebanit and all their runes and gear, so as not to besmirch the name of the server.

l
lait_one 06.04.20

yok0o
yok0o wrote:
Ah, you must be the grey cardinal PG
not grey, but rather blue cardinal. ))

R
Resu 06.04.20

pirya wrote:
We had to carefully get ready) On the screen see the shrine icon on the minimap is missing. Now try to do the test without cheating, try to open a map to not display the icon shrine)
Yes, you need to carefully prepare if up exposure, not all of these artifacts on the minimap mean that there is a Shrine, and not the whole map is open it can be clearly seen on the screenshot
there is also no Shrine

y
yok0o 06.04.20

Offer jah Need 2 Ber
Good morning hard workers!

y
yok0o 06.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar wrote:
And now imagine what will be the reputation of the current and future moderators pvp, if 1 of them created a theme for the sake of hype and divides in the game runes with the winner.
I agree, this topic is created solely for the sake of hype ( to complain ) to anything will not lead.
For serious things, there's a neighboring topic.
And I have a couple of screenshots where one abstract moderator agrees on podsazhivanie and carve runes as the winner and the loser of a key duel. But we're in this topic, no one goes to the person? :)

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 06.04.20

yok0o
Go look, at least I understand what you mean.