3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 06.04.20 07:30 pm

The second passage | I'm sick (Fallout 4)

I decided to go a second time. But there was a problem. As with Skyrim I have a strange urge to check everything. Every element, every angle, all in their places, etc. a feeling that if you don't check, the game will break or something will miss. That's very annoying. Help with tips.
57 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 06.04.20

Marquess
What's bothering you?)

R
Rottan 06.04.20

I think the key word in the question - I'm sick.

M
Marquess 06.04.20

Золотко555

For example, in the sanctuary, in the beginning of the game the room with current and cockroaches. Five times I returned, thinking that not everyone was looking over there and not all gathered. And at this location (the refuge as a whole) I spent about 2 hours and found nothing new, and just ran back and forth, came back to make sure everything is in place, etc.

M
Marquess 06.04.20

Rottan

duck here

A
Apokalipsis113 06.04.20

Someone in skriptovani beat games. You just have to stop fear that something will go wrong. Open world quite easily adapt to actions. Do not miss important work - all the important vation markers. For raznoobraznie to play in the network of ISP-ISP or fighting or something, definitely without lasagna corners in the name of something there.

s
saturn7774 06.04.20

Marquess
There is disorder ... May develop into a panic attack ...

R
Rottan 06.04.20

Marquess
Here's all the quests the game can help something not to miss. ))
Спойлерhttp://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Квесты_Fallout_4

T
Trian4k 06.04.20

I have the same.. only in RPG games I always play on max difficulty, this nothing can be missed. Folly passed with survival mode, relish fun , learned every nook and cranny.. it is made in the manual on this and fell in love with this game.
Now, if you start such problems as in the video, that is trouble
https://m.

C
CHADREX 06.04.20

There is a mod, called fall complete. Allows tracking of failed quests and uncollected items.

E
Eremite_City 06.04.20

There is a video on UT -
Read 1 comments. And evaluate yourself on this comment.
And remember: absolutely healthy people do not happen.
Almost all hidden pathology. Just sleep.

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Marquess
continue to explore the world, it is interesting and informative

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 06.04.20

About the top two videos.
There's nothing funny there, if the reasoning is the head and not the manure in it. The authors of these videos - the usual trash and there was nothing more to say. To laugh at mental illness - are very fun, Yes.
PS Sorry for flooding - I just wanted to speak.

M
Marquess 06.04.20

Eremite_City
Trian4k

that is just as well I double-check everything. And you think huge locations by type of Institute

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Marquess
what are you looking for?

M
Marquess 06.04.20

Cheryl

are two different things. What is the type of perfectionism - everything to be perfect is lying, nothing scattered locations, a room for example some sort of

T
T6000 06.04.20

Marquess
I'm in the beginning too, everything and everywhere was searched,every nook and cranny,I thought - if I miss,I lose the advantage in the game over opponents and then it will be harder to play!))) But in time began to pass many tanks,all sorts of boxes,urns because they know - then this stuff will still sooooo much and I would rather more time to spend on all this change a little important than the passage of the game. Maybe it(the game) I quickly get bored if I'm distracted by all sorts of stuff and before all the additions to pass?! So over time he will begin to miss all sorts of boxes,knowing that there is another empty bottle,or a newspaper or something. So I think you're just over-thinking it! :)

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Marquess
is to lay the items are just in your own house that you would build in Fallout-4.
And the locations of the chaos,
humble yourself
Spoiler
pros to all the time, is Золотко555 :)

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.04.20

And I have a disease construction.6 hours on the construction of Sanctuary. :O

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Marquess
Marquess wrote:
in the sanctuary, in the beginning of the game the room with current and cockroaches. Five times I returned, thinking that not everyone was looking over there and not all gathered.
you don't have a plan to search the neighborhood, so you're going in circles.
it is necessary to develop a strategy and stick to it always.
a) to choose the direction that you always use to go always on the left side wall or right.
b) If the area is multi-level, for example, a house with many rooms and floors, then first go through the entire first floor, then second, etc.

M
Marquess 06.04.20

Cheryl

no, that's not the point. I game already passed. I just can't convince myself that I was already there in that location. And come back again and again