3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 06.04.20 07:30 pm

The second passage | I'm sick (Fallout 4)

I decided to go a second time. But there was a problem. As with Skyrim I have a strange urge to check everything. Every element, every angle, all in their places, etc. a feeling that if you don't check, the game will break or something will miss. That's very annoying. Help with tips.
57 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nukemall 06.04.20

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (from the Latin. obsessio — "the siege", "envelopment"[1], lat. obsessio — "obsession" and lat. compello — "force"[1], lat. compulsio — "coercion") (OCD, obsessive-compulsive disorder) — a mental disorder.
May have chronic, progressive or episodic.
When OCD patient spontaneously appear Intrusive, disturbing or frightening thoughts (called obsessions). He constantly and unsuccessfully trying to get rid of caused by thoughts of anxiety with equally Intrusive and tedious actions (compulse). Sometimes separately allocated obsessive (mostly Intrusive thoughts F42.0) and separately compulsive (mainly obsessive acts — F42.1) disorder.
Obsessive-compulsive disorder is characterized by Intrusive thoughts, memories, movements and actions, as well as a variety of pathological fears (phobias).
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Обсессивно-компульсивное_расстройство

R
Rock Man 06.04.20

Rottan
totally agree

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 06.04.20

Pass once this cull is difficult , morally pure , and to the second , and even to mental illness , Bravo Bethesda

M
Marquess 06.04.20

Nukemall

do you think I have this diagnosis ?

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.04.20

Cheryl
The patient back into bed.You get a prescription treatments.

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Marquess
this issue has no place in the game forum

s
saa0891 06.04.20

Marquess wrote:
I just can't convince myself that I was already there in that location. And come back again and again
And what's wrong,you want to do.

S
Samuil84 06.04.20

When I passed, too, all searched, at first everything was collected to sell. And then you only need began to collect.

N
Noran 06.04.20

Marquess
Wooooo, I do so with the third Volcom bro, he is already the third time it pereprohozhu + to all this, saveloading, I hesitated when Sanchez-SNO... thought I was the only one weird.

M
Marquess 06.04.20

saa0891

I'm not interested

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.04.20

Cheryl
This comment has no place on the forum.

s
saa0891 06.04.20

Marquess wrote:
I'm not interested
You are weird,then why do it.

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Marquess
perfectionist?

M
Marquess 06.04.20

Cheryl

alas, Yes

M
Marquess 06.04.20

saa0891

I'm not interested in doing it(all the constant rescanning), but it is necessary in connection with the subject matter and its description, but it is necessary because the game you want to go new, as I am interested.

PS: the same problem I have with books, and with re-check just before going to sleep (for example, checks 3 times if the alarm at the desired time, so as not to Wake)

M
Marquess 06.04.20

And in the case of books, then there is this: several times turn the page back, to see if there's anything we missed or is not accidentally flipped 2 pages. Because of this, reading is not a pleasure, and I have a shelf full of comics and count. Romanov is not started

s
saa0891 06.04.20

Marquess wrote:
(for example, checks 3 times if the alarm at the desired time, so as not to Wake)
So do you have a memory problem.

M
Marquess 06.04.20

saa0891

no, I remember that set, I remember what time, etc. But everything is the same garbage as with the game

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

I am a wanderer would have said: Marquess
your mind is sick, they need Dr. Sokolov (Ural dumplings)
Spoiler

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.04.20

Cheryl
Cheryl is an expert on who would have said.What would you say Cheryl.....
Spoiler