3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 06.04.20 07:30 pm

The second passage | I'm sick (Fallout 4)

I decided to go a second time. But there was a problem. As with Skyrim I have a strange urge to check everything. Every element, every angle, all in their places, etc. a feeling that if you don't check, the game will break or something will miss. That's very annoying. Help with tips.
57 Comments
Sort by:
F
FileCrasher 06.04.20

Marquess wrote:
Same problem I have with books, and with re-check just before going to sleep (for example, checks 3 times if the alarm at the desired time, so as not to Wake)
So, you have a VERY moderate pace of life, if you can afford small things to do several times in a row. You're killing time in vain.
I think it will all go away as soon as you've Scopata problems or unresolved issues. Life goes to shit, the days will flash before your eyes, you will not before, the head will be busy finding solutions and shortest paths, not the obsasyvanie has already occurred

T
Tdante 06.04.20

Yeah, maybe you're sick. But you're not alone. I soon won the third passage going to start. And also trying every corner to explore, or just somehow becomes restless. In the case of settlements and remove all that is possible, leave the area completely naked, doing only Sanctuary and the Castle.
First playthrough was vanilla. Second with all the mods I could find and endorse (up to the end and did not finish, gorgeous skyscraper in the lock 4 times to change, but novanilla to the dump). The third will be only with the thanks mods, without changes in the balance for survival.

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

I am a wanderer
gnawed still his idea :)

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.04.20

Cheryl
Spoiler

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

I am a wanderer
well done

D
DelDark 06.04.20

A very disturbing personality. This is definitely something you need to do, and suddenly it will be worse? Drink a sedative and a desire for 100 times to check everything to disappear by itself.

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.04.20

Cheryl
Spoiler

K
Kassandra_Rain 06.04.20

Marquess
with the cross-checking just before bedtime (for example, checks 3 times if the alarm at the desired time, so as not to Wake)
I have similarly used with the same clock. Not even 3 times checked, and more). And for the same reason - I was afraid to sleep. And then it somehow passed. And noticed a perfectionist - maybe this has something to do, I don't know.
With games I do not exist. Take the Fallout. If, for example, some premises two-storey or more, I run the room on the 1st floor, take what I'll use for sure then, or sell, then move to the next floor, well, etc. i.e. I don't have this, what would I several times checked the same place.
Maybe it is necessary as-that to develop. You passed the room, collected everything, inspected it all, forget about it, don't come back to it, even if you think you missed something.

M
Marquess 06.04.20

lllKaSSandrAlll

you just need probably able to play for 4 hours and everything goes

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.04.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
Stellar cores in Nuke.

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Marquess
Marquess wrote:
double-check just before going to sleep (for example, checks 3 times if the alarm at the desired time, so as not to Wake)
better you connect another cell as an alarm clock

M
Marquess 06.04.20

Cheryl

on the phone and set the alarm )

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Marquess
well, the alarm clock buy :)
the probability of sleep will be less

W
Wild Rider 06.04.20

Marquess wrote:
I just can't convince myself that I was already there in that location. And come back again and again
To come useful in any case, the LUT is updated)

Eremite_City
The sound could later overlay)

E
Eremite_City 06.04.20

Nukemall
The people called simply: bad head to the feet rest does not!
I don't know how it was treated before, and how to treat now.
But I think it will help highlighting quest items.
Or avtosborschik stuff. However, the cheat will have.

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Marquess
for the perfectionist
Спойлерhttps://www.adme.ru/svoboda-narodnoe-tvorchestvo/20-situacij-iz-povsednevnoj-zhizni-sposobnyh-vybesit-kogo-ugodno-1647665/

A
Atay Wolverine 06.04.20

At first I was annoyed that you can't open a complex safe, but then I realized that hardly there will be something special. And stopped to do some ascents in the location to render now take only the most necessary.