3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Overfault 06.04.20 07:38 pm

The most shameful death. (Dead Space 2)

Personally, I was zabivaniem to death rikugou :D
171 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Q-Tarantello20 06.04.20

Yes, my list of stupid deaths today added. So, the most stupid death: after passing a very difficult place in the 14th Chapter (Which I took around 1 hours + played on Impossible) I just murdered soldiers Tegmina. I just don't understand what to do.

S
Spez24 06.04.20

And I could not pick the lock and shocks I died))))

K
KOMATO3O 06.04.20

And I could not pick the lock and shocks I died))))

K
KOsMILE 06.04.20

stupidly went to the window and accidentally shot. not special.. and saw the necromorphs

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 06.04.20

And I'm from necromorphs ran and killed me right in the back

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 06.04.20

estimate cool Isaac Clarke killed a ton of necromorphs and.... fell off the lift))))
so here I was death

A
Atredis 06.04.20

Went into the Elevator and pressed the button to the toilet, came back ate(

R
Ryabinio 06.04.20

Get stupid at the end where Nicole is. I didn't know that it is impossible to approach.

b
blaksite 06.04.20

In the beginning, in a panic, not understanding my hands tied and screaming fuck what are they doing!?!?! began to rush across the room
and was killed by the infector.

K
Keyboardist 06.04.20

Shame was when I went to the store with one isikol abruptly stopped to get a reservation and came out so cool and Phsyc (Rogues for the Child... Well, as ische?) failed.

The second case. The beginning, one gizka. I jumped nekromorf and I immediately died (heart attack XD )

Z
Zzz..... 06.04.20

I folded my arms not click when I was captured,I thought it was a scripted scene because the button in the corner not seen

S
SOL_DAT 06.04.20

in the end he came to the obelisk , I think that's all , and a bright light still shines , and BAM this number in Isaac enters , and then another one in the neck and he is dying,,,,, WTF what ending is that ???? it was Tidman he was shot , I had a button E click :))) actually, I think there's no shame to die because of the stage of a painful death Isaac performed at the highest level ,,,, developed by maniacs ;)))

v
valera zanuda 06.04.20

I'm a little tarakashki bitten,I E stings stings and was not able to kill them all!!!

F
Fan2omas 06.04.20

a needle in the eye missed-it was a wild n***ETS

A
Adrielin 06.04.20

In the beginning, when I had to run there nekromorf attack near the door and a Nada E press, I have it only 3 times noticed.

R
RussianHunter 06.04.20

1.door hands otorvalo
2.the cake arrived
3.Isaac barf on your head without a helmet puked :D zdoh
4.number in the throat
5.pierced body in half

M
MaddTraXx 06.04.20

There is a window with a beautiful view in space. Standing in then I smashed it and instantly I was trapped by a door...

in the end he came to the obelisk , I think that's all , and a bright light still shines , and BAM this number in Isaac enters , and then another one in the neck and he is dying,,,,, WTF what ending is that ???? it was Tidman he was shot , I had a button E click :))) actually, I think there's no shame to die because of the stage of a painful death Isaac performed at the highest level ,,,, developed by maniacs ;)))

Spoilers, spoilers :(

G
Gudvin_89 06.04.20

Reflex hits from the grenade launcher on the necro who attacked Eva in the Elevator (in the Church unitologist before meeting with Diana) and me along with it unrolled in a thin layer on the walls.
In the beginning I saw the pass and was stabbed tied to the bed necrom.

K
KJluPuK 06.04.20

It was a couple of shameful death, when stupidly I did not notice that you need to press) I am so Nicole's neck, Tidman shot without complaints, maybe even once or twice was I don't know. But the most shameful death, is at the very end, when eyes died, and I, Claudia pulled away, waiting for final movie when he flew to the ship, I do not even twitching to do something and was very surprised when flying half way I was rossible in a piece of shit))) as much as it was so stupid to die))
And, one more thing I remembered. When you need to pierce the eye of a needle, at first I did not think that the needle can gradually and fail 3-4 times to just overclock took out my brain))

K
Klesk Stalkerovich 06.04.20

Adrielin takaie garbage, current I 5 with.