3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Overfault 06.04.20 07:38 pm

The most shameful death. (Dead Space 2)

Personally, I was zabivaniem to death rikugou :D
171 Comments
Sort by:
G
G.a.m.e.r. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 06.04.20

I for the entire game died once and that was shameful:
I was covered with maggots,I had them on all gulped but did not use a first aid kit and the last ONE down and killed...PPC...

k
killer24 06.04.20

poorna death for me when at the end of the drill takes place touched me (well, not otreagiroval) cut

I
IBM_d3m1urg 06.04.20

killer24
The second passage is also cut off)

R
Relaxy 06.04.20

I died 4 times total((( playing the first races, the first races on the MONSTER ( when he fled from nebo to the same plane ), after Toko as the plane shot that CORRUPT Blondie)))) and the next 3 times on neubivaemoy monster when I cracked the box))))

Z
ZABZER 06.04.20

I died stupidly PTS: somewhere in the 4 or fifth Chapter I was not slow in graphitization and the gateway. there flying box.I flew right after it and the gateway was closed and Isaac Milo flew away from his head

r
realnyy chertila 06.04.20

No, the most shameful is when I was able to kill all of the necromorphs on the 11th level as me Strauss scored with a screwdriver. So it's a shame so many of the vermin killed, and then some people( Strauss) with a screwdriver and a rage attack he throws at once and wets me. Is it fair?

a
astand 06.04.20

Once something think that to progress you need to break the window, swung the fist - received leaks, the hero passing. Little did I know, that sometimes can be so stupid.

E
Exot1c 06.04.20

mdaaa, I was pukey

D
DarkPaladin25 06.04.20

in the beginning when you killed someone from necromorph

M
Master Chih 06.04.20

When after the sixth passage (!) I'm in a sedative shirt ran into a dead end and I zahavali...

K
Kiber25 06.04.20

For me, there are a few infamous deaths)
1.To be zablevali Pokeroom
2.To be killed on datecomm(after wife's arms)
3.To be eating in the beginning of the game

S
Syri 06.04.20

Shavat entire stock of tramadol and in the end still be killed.

D
Dark Assassin 06.04.20

At the end of the game-need a laser to pierce the eyes....I have failed to get right in the eye.(Brutal death)

M
Mrlittlebit 06.04.20

When I passed the first time for a long time suffered in the seventh Chapter, where after you enable the sun cluster need to eject and fly through obstacles, then I died ten times running, and then stupidly pressed the wrong button.

t
tatopus 06.04.20

When I got the stasis mod burst into the room, dismantler I decided to do without stasis,like a torch to kill and this nekromorf rushed at me and Isaac from dead and another without a leg left :D

s
soldatsm 06.04.20

I decided to vacuum the room from the tables and other stuff , shot glass,and next door I shot the plate to the door closed Toko feet Isaac was already out the door

F
Fanyk 06.04.20

I decapitated this monster which is hanging on the wall yells and spits tailed brats. I thought it can run up and fry it with a flamethrower besides, I was already fully pumped, and the flamethrower was completely pumped. is this asshole still hit the can.

but in this game it's still not shameful work. but for example in RE5 I was once a chicken killed, that is really a shame and anger like that!

O
Osprey 06.04.20

when cut in half(((

a
andrewpirus 06.04.20

And I,when the runners fought back,shooting at them from Kalamata.Shot when one of them escaped and accidentally activated the Alt. fire.In the end,the runner is alive,and Isaac burns in the corner:)

M
Miss Willis 06.04.20

I'm a little different opinions. I have the infamous ay-ay-Isaac. times a thousand died, and every time is shameful. :)